[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 hours ago, briseis said:

Regrets - Waiting for the (Im)Perfect World

“I came to realize that the opposite of loving is not hating, but leaving.”

Ha Jin/Hae Soo always thought that the cause of all heartbreak was because people changed, but THEY DON’T, NOT REALLY. She HASN’T CHANGED either until the very end. She had begun her journey RUNNING AWAY and she was running away until the very end. It’s been HER MODUS OPERANDI - she was running away from her problems, her pain, from her feelings for Wang So and finally from him. Despite all her ardent promises that she would never leave him, she did exactly that; and in the end SHE REGRETED IT - she regreted it everyday from the moment she left him until the moment she died and she regrets it still 1 000 years later. And before that she was regreting ever meeting him, after Lady Oh died she had regreted trying to live,... HAE SOO HAS SPEND YEARS OF HER LIFE REGRETING AND RUNNING AWAY FROM EVERYTHING INSTEAD OF LIVING THAT LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

tumblr_ogatr4N7r91s8t96qo2_540.png

If I had not met him... If I did not know him... If we had not been together... If I did not treasure him so much, I would not have so many memories. If I did not love him... If we had not been face-to-face... Perhaps if I had not met you at all.” 

In any relationship, there will be many times when it will be painful, when it will seem almost unbearable or when one person will hate the other for some time, but there is the one line you do not cross - “I’m leaving you” - because there’s no going back from that. Everyone seems to envy old couples who spend 30, 40 or even 50 years together; but nowadays fewer and fewer couples will ever achieve that because everyone wants the perfect relationship but there is no such thing. Relationship is about ENDURING, COMPROMISING, BEARING THE PAIN, SACRIFICING, SUFFERING AND MOST OF ALL, FORGIVING. It’s about STICKING BY YOUR PROMISES AND DECISIONS AND NEVER GIVING UP. That’s what ENDURING LOVE is, maybe even what true love is.

tumblr_ogatr4N7r91s8t96qo1_400.pngtumblr_ogatr4N7r91s8t96qo4_400.png

If we had met in another world and at another time I was thinking how great that would have been. If only that could be, I wouldn't fear anything. I could freely...Truly, I could freely love you all I wanted.” 

It’s impossibly sad, but also fitting how each time Hae Soo speaks about her love for Wang So SHE USES CONDITIONAL TENSE - HER LOVE FOR HIM HAS HAD SO MANY CONDITIONS, LIMITS AND IFS. Not only did she waste the last precious months of her life living in a fantasy that didn’t exist rather than spending them with the man she loves so much, SHE’S BEEN PINING HER HOPES ON SOME IDEALIZED VERSION OF A FUTURE AND A PERFECT WORLD while she let the real life slip away. Hovever, there is no such world - love and life are messy and hard and even if she and Wang So get a second chance at happiness in the future THERE WILL BE OBSTACLES (who wants to bet that So will come back as a chaebol heir?), TRIBULATIONS AND HEARTBREAK and this time she really needs to learn from her past mistakes and NOT RUN AWAY WHEN THINGS WILL GET TOUGH AND PAINFUL; she has to grab on that chance and NEVER LET GO.

tumblr_ogatr4N7r91s8t96qo3_540.png

Beautifully written!  Always love good analysis, I too believe that if you love someone leaving will be the last thing on your mind...

• Like 17

On 11/6/2016 at 8:21 PM, Silvermaine said:

Since a few pages ago our discussions have shifted to praises for LJG, let me just post our king's fashionable sense of style when it comes to his hair. For someone who's known as the lone wolf dog with a "hideous face", he's pretty vain. :D

On 11/7/2016 at 4:04 AM, penforella said:

yeah definitely the hand, also don't forget the manly vein :wub:

I allow myself 24 hour's of rest after being in the midst of the frenzy yesterday. 

But it's no use, coz my mind is still swirling around LJG's … manly mane & handsome vein ...

No wait wait wait, it's … handsome mane & manly vein

AAAARRGGHHH, I'm going crazy !!!!

... vain-mane ... hand-mane ... vein-hand ... mane-man ... handy-man ... ???!!!   bunnt_dizzy.gif

• Like 14

The "soon" and the "leaked" final scene on IG of LJK and IU are making me restless, people.

One day I am all optimistic about a special episode  the second day I am all down and lost all hope for a special episode,  after seeing that romantic doctor already started airing. 

Then I read your comments , guys. And my hopes for a season 2 or a movie go up up up ! Until I remember the poor rating issue and start doubting if the cast will make the move and accept to do anything related to MLSHR ever again. 

Why are you toying with your fans, dear LJK/IU?? Why do you keep teasing us and not letting us move on with our lives? Have mercy on us! jeabal , tell us what if there is anything related to ML in the future and stop giving us little hints hope:tears:

tumblr_inline_n969dvCmwE1sy2rf8.gif

• Like 24

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, TeBe said:

The "soon" and the "leaked" final scene on IG of LJK and IU are making me restless, people.

One day I am all optimistic about a special episode  the second day I am all down and lost all hope for a special episode,  after seeing that romantic doctor already started airing. 

Then I read your comments , guys. And my hopes for a season 2 or a movie go up up up ! Until I remember the poor rating issue and start doubting if the cast will make the move and accept to do anything related to MLSHR ever again. 

Why are you toying with your fans, dear LJK/IU?? Why do you keep teasing us and not letting us move on with our lives? Have mercy on us! jeabal , tell us what if there is anything related to ML in the future and stop giving us little hints hope:tears:

tumblr_inline_n969dvCmwE1sy2rf8.gif

dont worry, LJG "soon" was vague since we all know he'll be on tour... but IU's leaked photos doesnt lie... there's got to be something for us..

whatever it is, we just have to wait for them, some article wrote few months ago that aside from 20 episode, an additional feature film was planned to be made. some said that it was already finished.. so we just have to wait. patiently wait..

until that time comes, i think i wont watch ep20 on sub, im getting better (emotionally) now accepting how the drama ended (only view once on live and it stuck in my head), but with this development, i'll watch it after the special/movie/whatever that soon leaked image mean... if ever, i hope sbs could run it for all of us and not just on DVD...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

no news yet, even with the leaked image we dont know what it meant.. the ost was out though. check in yesasia..

I know I purchase it. This way I need now the DVD. Thank you.

• Like 5

I got a question, since a lot of us are waiting and "still hoping" for some kind of closure... or BETTER ENDING for Haesoo and Wang So... Has anybody seen a series where they had a season 2? I've been watching dramas for sometime now and I have not seen a series with a season 2 following immediately after season 1. and if they do have a season 2 do they usually have the same cast and its story line would it pick up where season one left off?

I would definitely want a future Hae Soo singing this to a future WangSo LOL

IU sings a Bruno Mars Song

• Like 7

I'M STILL READING ARTICLES ABOUT OUR DRAMA AND ACTORS

RIGHT NOW I'M READING :

IU hints at ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’ alternative ending

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611081549077592532_2

I HOPE SHE WILL GIVE US MORE UPDATES

Lee Joon-gi ranked most popular TV actor

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611081717328035693_2

I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM!HE DESERVES ...

Hong Jong-hyun's character in ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611081751448150009_2

THE ACTOR DID A GREAT JOB...I REALLY HATED 3RD PRINCE!

• Like 17

This just kind of popped into my head...

In the future if Wang So and Go Ha Jin actually do become a couple and end up happily ever after...do you think they would end up having another daughter together?

Also how do you think they would deal with the aftermath of all that happened in Goreyo (if Wang So does have his memories)?

7b6e49d4619dbe547ee6feb85ea224e3.gif

• Like 14

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I don't think anyone in the show demonstrates any kind of unconditional love in the end. Not even So. There's no doubt that his love is epic and big but I thought that if he had really loved her unconditionally, he would have asked her first why she wanted to leave and then let her go. For me if he loved her unconditionally enough that even if she wanted out, he would let her go. But he was holding on to her even when he could see that she was suffocating in that environment and struggling with not just with the brutality around her but the machinations that were keeping them apart. She's a girl of her time and he's a man of his. And he was holding her on to a leash, the very thing he accused his brothers of doing to him.

In her defence too, she was dying and she was with child. She had something she desperately wanted to protect... and she was willing to pay the price for it. She may have regretted leaving him especially if he ended up resenting her and not knowing that she never stopped loving him but I doubt she ever regretted leaving the palace.

Both So and Su have my sympathies and undoubtedly they both made mistakes. But as I said a while back, their kind of love realistically cannot survive in Goryeo at least not in the palace. With the vultures all around them, she would always be a liability. She never wanted to marry a King but she loved the man enough to try for his sake.

Sigh... maybe I am getting too old... I've lost all my idealism about marriage and relationships. ;)

You are so wise. :bawling: :heart: 

I agree completely with your post, but still I wanted to highlight the part I liked the most. Even If I don't agree with some of their actions (especially Hae Soo's) I can't blame only one of them for the ending of their relationship because I still can put myself in their shoes. Both have flaws, both were responsible, both didn't communicate. Their relationship ended but their love didn't end. Wasn't a relationship that can survive in Goryeo considering both were from different eras. If they are together (couple) again in the future, hope they will learn of their mistakes and have a good communication. After all, their relationship ended in Goryeo but their love didn't. SoSoo couple be happy in the future.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, tinniet said:

HIS VOICE. I love all of his body parts but it was that voice (is it considered as body part?) of his saying that very first sentence of his character that hooked me. I've never fallen in love with someone's voice this hard before, not even my bf :tears:

Can we clone human already? LJG would be my first candidate for cloning, hands down.

He should start making babies soon so we can preserve that DNA :lol: for the future. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, junejungki said:

I agree. I dont have to look at the video or tv every time I heard his voice. I know the voice belongs to Lee Jun Ki.  His deep manly voice very soothing. I dont know why but that is how I feel. 

No solid proof he is dating but then again we never know because he once said in his interview, he will never reveal if he is dating or not. He wants to keep his private life from media. 

I only knew LJG as Gong Gil before MLSHR and because he is sooooooo pretty (how can man look that good?) I always thought his voice will be a bit feminine.

Then I watched MLSHR episode 1 when Wang So with the mask came around, I was sitting in my chair with my eyes and mouth wide open. When he started to talk with his manly & super sexy voice, I didn't even realize I have abandoned my chair and sit on the floor a few inches from the TV. Staring and listening to him so hard I destroy my eyes, brain and heart at the same time. 

If only I have the same level of consentration listening to my professor during college, I would be a genius :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 19