Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Found this fanfic and read it on my way to work. A total Alternate Universe fic. It's a dark fairy-tale with Wang So as the "Black Dragon". The story premise itself is interesting, and combined with the author's beautiful language, it's like being transported to a whole new world for me. Absolutely breathtaking. Try it.

7Uo6TNd.jpg

The Bride of the Black Dragon by LilyMaxwell

 

The author has done a few Modern-WangSo fics as well. Not as spectacular as this one, but they are all beautifully written, nonetheless. I'm so in love with the author's language command.

Anyway, if you love it, please let the author know through kudos & comments & shares. Enjoy! :heart:

 

@ldwon4 @moonangelcake @jerboa83 @ktcjdrama @sosooyah19 @kriswu @Hanazumi @shairli You all seem to be interested in good fics, so I'm taggin you all here. ^_^

 

Is it like the bride of the water god? I got the vibe when I read the first line.

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Found this fanfic and read it on my way to work. A total Alternate Universe fic. It's a dark fairy-tale with Wang So as the "Black Dragon". The story premise itself is interesting, and combined with the author's beautiful language, it's like being transported to a whole new world for me. Absolutely breathtaking. Try it.

7Uo6TNd.jpg

The Bride of the Black Dragon by LilyMaxwell

39 minutes ago, penforella said:

Is it like the bride of the water god? I got the vibe when I read the first line.

The premise is kinda similar. But it's not set in as intricate a universe as The Bride of the Water God.

This story basically has only two characters --- So & Soo. Nonetheless, for a one-shot, it has quite satisfying breath & depth.

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

:) I'm thankful at least that Subway isn't in this drama - that would have just been too much! I was surprised it didn't come out this time around - hardly any drama I've seen lately that there isn't a compulsory stop at Subway... :P

Hahahaha.. that Subway scene is too much!
I guess, it will be difficult to pull a Subway scene with a Goryeo theme. Soo should've have made traditional Subway in Goryeo (complete with handmade cheese) to prepare for PPL in modern era. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Yes!! It is gorgeous!! I wish I'm pretty & girly enough to wear that. But unfortunately, I'm just a slave of Goryeo clansmen :cry:

Pffft. Eff Goryeo standards. I'm sure you'll look beautiful with it. A diamond in the rough. ;) 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Hahahaha.. that Subway scene is too much!
I guess, it will be difficult to pull a Subway scene with a Goryeo theme. Soo should've have made traditional Subway in Goryeo (complete with handmade cheese) to prepare for PPL in modern era. 

Ha Jin to Future Ji Mong: Unknown to most people now, this particular sub (made with the best chicken as recommended and secretly recorded by one court lady called Chae Ryung in the Goryeo dynasty) has been enjoyed since the 10th century... We are now offering it here in Korea served with fresh mushrooms and... *swoons*

Ha Jin (thinking to self): Why is this... familiar? This sub, no, this chicken, I remember sharing it with that man I saw in my dreams... 

Future Ji Mong : *Smiles knowingly* - I always knew Subway was the key...

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zi4r said:

The premise is kinda similar. But it's not set in as intricate a universe as The Bride of the Water God.

This story basically has only two characters --- So & Soo. Nonetheless, for a one-shot, it has quite satisfying breath & depth.

Speaking of BOTWG, I heard that the script is almost complete and that the drama will take place in the modern era. I'm hoping JG picks up this project. At this point, he's been every role except for a god. 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we have to mourn the lost opportunity, instead of having modern JM as historian we could have him work at Subway, HJ and JM could meet while HJ buying oh SO delicious subway sandwich. Then only after her first bite of Subway sandwich all the repressed memory come flooding back.

I might just go and get myself a meatball sandwich later. :phew:

5 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Speaking of BOTWG, I heard that the script is almost complete and that the drama will take place in the modern era. I'm hoping JG picks up this project. At this point, he's been every role except for a god. 

 

I might be wrong, but did I read somewhere that LJG was in contention for this project?

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Umi_ni_Sora  I have tried to find that BTS of where IU and JG were sitting on a bed, and it looks like JG was completely overtaken by IU's beautiful face .... Are you able to post the link please ??  I would love to see it :) I did find this though in slow motion - beautiful ...

 

 

Aah - this is so natural - just love it - my heart is full:wub:

  • Like 24
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, penforella said:

Now we have to mourn the lost opportunity, instead of having modern JM as historian we could have him work at Subway, HJ and JM could meet while HJ buying oh SO delicious subway sandwich. Then only after her first bite of Subway sandwich all the repressed memory come flooding back.

I might just go and get myself a meatball sandwich later. :phew:

All those dramas hyping up Subway were on to something - Subway is the key to releasing repressed memories from a previous life!!! How can all the memories of a great epic love resist the delicious flavor of a Black Forest Ham sandwich??? Who knows if my Wang So has been wandering around waiting for me, but I can't remember because I haven't had my Subway yet? #Grabs purse heading to nearest Subway.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings, All...

Just watched Ep. 20 with subs... yes, I'm very, very late....  Just wanted to say to anyone who is still following this thread... SEQUEL!!!!  YAY!!!! (imagine 1,000 thumbs up!) :blush:

An ending that is sad without being sad because you just know WS is going to find HS....  One more thing... I just loved the death scenes in this drama and the beautiful music with the notes soaring up to Heaven.  Bravo Writer-Director-PD-nim, bravo!

Looking forward to meeting up with you all again... CP

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

The PD just lacked imagination, we could have so much potential with Subway PPL, just on the top of my head, people beware*:

  • Ha Jin could have been eating subway sandwich, after working all day at subway store and choke on it to transport her back to Goryeo instead of drowning.
  • Hae Soo could have been the creator of subway sandwich instead of BB cream, she could have create subway sandwich based on each prince preference.
  • So could have eaten poisoned subway instead of lame tea and everyone will definitely point their finger to Hae Soo.
  • Imagine Hae Soo teaching So how to say Sub-waeh instead of Pegasus.

 

*result of overactive imagination and MLSHR withdrawal syndrome.

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

@luvkstyle - Here you go, chingu. Happens around the 0.25 mark. Throughout the BTS, he keeps forgetting his lines when he looks at her. Can he be any more obvious? LOL

 

@penforella - Oh no, where did you read this? So, I guess he was approached for the role? I hope they change it to his liking. I would love to see him in another fantasy romance drama.

  • Like 17
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, penforella said:

The PD just lacked imagination, we could have so much potential with Subway PPL, just on the top of my head, people beware*:

  • Ha Jin could have been eating subway sandwich, after working all day at subway store and choke on it to transport her back to Goryeo instead of drowning.
  • Hae Soo could have been the creator of subway sandwich instead of BB cream, she could have create subway sandwich based on each prince preference.
  • So could have eaten poisoned subway instead of lame tea and everyone will definitely point their finger to Hae Soo.
  • Imagine Hae Soo teaching So how to say Sub-waeh instead of Pegasus.

 

*result of overactive imagination and MLSHR withdrawal syndrome.

My friend, you are so right - Sigh - All the places we could have gone with Subway! :P We can start a petition for a do-over of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo titled 'Bread Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo via Subway'

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel like old times (not a week ago lol) i was absent a day and i had almost 30 pages to catch up!

i was reading so many comments about MLSHR being So centric and i can't help but lol at them comments... wasn't i angry for most of the drama because it was Soo-Wook centric with so little So screen time?  it was a testament of LJG awesomenes that he could shine with almost no lines and no scenes

@ayasdai @moonlover399993  @Evelyn C my RL have changed because of ML too... i can't use the word "so" without thinking of So and the other day i was going to the office worrying about my swollen eyes when i thought "no worries i can use make up" then i thought it could disguise the dark holes but not the bags under my eyes... and then i thought about how make up didn't actually help So because Soo started to fear him because of the make up hiding the scar and that in the end even when he hides his scar he ended alone... and i began to cry in front of every one

@briseis, love to think of So like the brightest star.. love your posts as always

@shairli i'm in episode 16 of Iljimae... from what i heard from my sis and mom (who already watched it) i can't hope for a good ending... but i'm loving the drama

Prev to MLSHR i watched My Girl, Arang and Joseon Gunman and like them all... but i must admit it was King and the Clown and Time Between Dog and Wolf that made me crazy about LJG... while watching MLSHR i watched Fly Daddy Fly, Sholar (wich i liked a lot) and Two Weeks (wich i watch twice and i LOVE, one of my fave dramas!! highly recomended)

@kdramawriter love that marie claire video... he's so hot i'm dying

no news about the special? i need an special with cut scenes pleaseeeeeee

i'm currently rewatching MLSHR on weekends with mom and sis (we're on episode 12) and it's driving me crazy because mom said the drama is good but she has no symphaties for our So!!! she thinks he's not pitiful and he hasn't done anything for Soo and she likes Wook and she only defends Soo... seriously!!!

And i got a plan: Mondays and Tuesdays will continue to be MLSHR days... i will watch every So scenes since episode 1!! withdrawal is hiting hard!!!

Good night!!!

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

i feel like old times (not a week ago lol) i was absent a day and i had almost 30 pages to catch up!

i was reading so many comments about MLSHR being So centric and i can't help but lol at them comments... wasn't i angry for most of the drama because it was Soo-Wook centric with so little So screen time?  it was a testament of LJG awesomenes that he could shine with almost no lines and no scenes

@ayasdai @moonlover399993  @Evelyn C my RL have changed because of ML too... i can't use the word "so" without thinking of So and the other day i was going to the office worrying about my swollen eyes when i thought "no worries i can use make up" then i thought it could disguise the dark holes but not the bags under my eyes... and then i thought about how make up didn't actually help So because Soo started to fear him because of the make up hiding the scar and that in the end even when he hides his scar he ended alone... and i began to cry in front of every one

@briseis, love to think of So like the brightest star.. love your posts as always

@shairli i'm in episode 16 of Iljimae... from what i heard from my sis and mom (who already watched it) i can't hope for a good ending... but i'm loving the drama

Prev to MLSHR i watched My Girl, Arang and Joseon Gunman and like them all... but i must admit it was King and the Clown and Time Between Dog and Wolf that made me crazy about LJG... while watching MLSHR i watched Fly Daddy Fly, Sholar (wich i liked a lot) and Two Weeks (wich i watch twice and i LOVE, one of my fave dramas!! highly recomended)

@kdramawriter love that marie claire video... he's so hot i'm dying

no news about the special? i need an special with cut scenes pleaseeeeeee

i'm currently rewatching MLSHR on weekends with mom and sis (we're on episode 12) and it's driving me crazy because mom said the drama is good but she has no symphaties for our So!!! she thinks he's not pitiful and he hasn't done anything for Soo and she likes Wook and she only defends Soo... seriously!!!

And i got a plan: Mondays and Tuesdays will continue to be MLSHR days... i will watch every So scenes since episode 1!! withdrawal is hiting hard!!!

Good night!!!

We're all hoping for our collective recovery from MLSHR withdrawal, and for yours as well @antoniaclamens! :) Be strong, you can do it!!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, penforella said:

Hae Soo could have been the creator of subway sandwich instead of BB cream, she could have create subway sandwich based on each prince preference

 

Ummm ... which part of the sandwich should she use to cover WS's scar, may I ask?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

 

Ummm ... which part of the sandwich should she use to cover WS's scar, may I ask?

:) Well, I was thinking that she could have used extra olive oil or wheat germ for So's sub - since it has Vitamin E to help heal his scars faster :) 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

 

Ummm ... which part of the sandwich should she use to cover WS's scar, may I ask?

 

Well in my timeline since his scar never got covered, both So and Soo got kicked out of the palace, they joined venture and created the first ever aunty Soo-be-waeh sandwich shop franchise. They got married and produced many offspring which translate to more franchise. Since they’re sandwich making skill is unparalleled and unheard of whomever end up as king could never have the heart to kill them coz of it oh-SO-addictive quality. And SO they live happily ever after.

See how crazy this drama makes me *facepalm* :blink:

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...