[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

50 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

But isn't is strange that the WookSoo snow moment and the exact moment where Lady Hae died in 8th prince arms was also there? :lol: I don't think paparazzi Baek Ah was there. 

The paintings in the museum are really weird for me, some feel like Hae Soo's point of view and others not. The first painting she saw was from the last part of episode 2 where Wang So did his dancing in front of the king with that big mask covering his head and the palace got suddenly attacked and Jimong screamed… Hae Soo wasn't there, in that exact moment she was with Chaeryung at the festival. 

Is a bit creepy, who did that??? Only someone with general knowledge of the events. Probably Jimong through his dreams/visions knows everything. 

No, Baekah wasn't there, in my previous post I said that he visited all the remaining princes and drew their best moments with Soo according to their story. So Baekah didn't paint what he saw, he painted according to what Wook, Jung, and So described to him. He was described as a talented artist so it would be no problem for him to paint only from what people described to him.

About Soo's flashback, my theory is she might not see the ritual herself, but she remembered what she did when that ritual took place. That's why her flashback didn't contain the ritual itself (because yes, she wasn't there to see) but her moment with CR in the market when the ritual took place, which also led to the memory of her fooling around with So with the mask in that very same place. About the rest of the painting: the rain ceremony (she was there), kneeling in front of Taejo (she was there), Jung saving her (she was there), the princes playing game (nah we never know if she saw them playing or not, but maybe she did), Eun's birthday (she was there), holding Wook's hand in the snowfield (she was there), Lady Hae's death (she was there).

What bothers me is her vision when she saw the last painting though. GJ killing those court men, did it really happen or was it just her imagination of how things happened after she left him? She wasn't there to witness the execution and the painting didn't show any signs of it, but we know it was her last premonition that hadn't happened yet, and she knew so far most of her premonitions came true.So maybe she imagined that execution based on her premonition.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, shiraru said:

Fengari did a great job explaining who painted the painting :)

Will try to understand & accept :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

There'a a theory by one eclipse (sorry I forget the name) that Baekah was the one who did the painting. After GJ realized that Soo wasn't from the same world with him (and somehow knew she was from the future) he decided to send her message by asking Baekah to visit all the remaining princes and put their best memory with Soo into painting. That's why there were painting of Soo following Wook's footstep in the snowfield, Jung protecting Soo from the bad guys, and Eun's birthday. Baekah also painted So's most defining moment: the ritual and the rain ceremony, and him standing alone in the palace. GJ knew these paintings would be preserved and make their ways to the future. That's the only way for him (and the princes) to remind her of them.

Now that I write this, I think JM did the right thing by reminding GHJ about her time in Goryeo, eventhough I initially thought he was cruel. Can you imagine if JM didn't tell her? She wouldn't take her steps into the gallery, she wouldn't remember anything about So and the princes (yes she did dream about So but she was completely clueless), and all of GJ's and the princes' effort with those paintings would go in vain. As much as Soo deserved happiness, she also deserved to remember because that life in Goryeo was a piece of her life too. Her entire time in Goryeo, though mostly sad, also had some happy moments she would like to treasure. How it feels to wake up and know that something's missing but have no idea what it is? Now at least she understood. Of course it would be very nice if she met the modern So too after this realization, which should have happened according to LJG.

Now.. understanding it better & love it :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Which episode was that? I wanna watch.

If you want to watch our princes (3rd, 4th, 8th) in RM, they are in ep.314. Prince Yo is indeed good in archery!

I saw IU in episode 97.Apparently she's also in 43,77,96 and 168.I watched Kang Ha Neul's ones too!He was such a cutie:wub:I liked him in episode 240 the best:)

• Like 12

On 03/11/2016 at 3:57 AM, antiherofans said:

He looks like a Dark Elf :wub:

I don't believe he is human. I think he must be some sort of Alien.

Now you remind me of Lothlorien Elves...

Definitely not human.  ELF... we leave it at that.. too beautiful :wub:

• Like 6

On 03/11/2016 at 3:23 PM, moonlover399993 said:

Oh boy LJG filming a web drama Six First Kisses

All these handsome oppas, one TOUGH DECISION for a girl, haha!! I'm sorry but LJG ALL THE WAY, how can you not choose him!:heart:embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gifShe better make a wise choice, all the women will be jealous of her.

Open ending :D... too many oppas to choose too.  Though I'm sure we'll make the right choice ;)

• Like 11

I think maybe Jimong is actually an angel ... LOL. :grin:

He can appear anywhere and at different times...... 

At first he appeared as a beggar......

14853113_567102020149141_2108526980750754652_o.jpg

then became an astronomer and advisor to the king .......

14917069_568312480028095_6796862227344988241_o.jpg

and last appeared as a historian ....

14938328_568314643361212_4508074783821374588_n.jpg?oh=3de6e3a76e02f625e3c5a1ea7826021f&oe=58883D9D

The point is that Jimong had used Hae Soo to help him make Wang So be a king of Goryeo. In the end he let her with her confusion and acted as if he never did anything. Meanwhile, for Hae Soo, the events that she had experienced, drowned in the lake, in a coma for a year, and survived, is an experience which is like a nightmare. She continues to be haunted by her dreams as if she has really experienced it.

So Jimong is really an angel who was not responsible because he does not appear again as an angel in the end and brings together HS and WS in the 21st century, so that all the audience of this drama be disappointed....... LOL :grin:

• Like 21