[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I really like the ending. It's realistic kinda remind you to the real world. Not everything will go according to what we thought will be. In fact they have a child together to me is some kinda happiness...... well done. The only thing that made me unhappy in this drama is hae soo and the 8th prince. That's my 2 cents anyway.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, may6 said:

i love that idea altogether...he must want her to know that they all loved her ...but what got me in the feels was the last one...i don't think this one came from WS himself..well know that i wrote i don't know ...maybe ...it feels somehow more like BA telling HS how lonely his brother is...always surrounding by walls of concrete ...alone...without his people...  in a way i think BA would want for her to  sort of know in how state she left him..desolate..abandon ..and unhappy i dare say..the burned was too heavy ,but it was his destiny..no one else ( in his family )could have shoulder such a heavy duty and responsibility ...and i do recall  that BA had long talks with HS where she sort of imply she was from the future ...

Yes I'm sorta agree that the last painting wasn't GJ's idea. I think after Baekah bid him farewell, he silently painted GJ standing alone in the palace from behind. He was the only one who understood GJ other than Soo, and knowing GJ's intention of having him did those paintings, he wanted to also show Soo how lonely GJ's life was after Soo left him. Bromance till the very end *sobs* And how I love that Baekah himself didn't paint anything of his memory with Soo eventhough he got some. Instead he painted the princes playing game together and Eun's birthday. He was always so selfless.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Lol...decided to watch running man to get over post MLSHR finale depression.Trust me,I don't know which episode was about what.I randomly chose an episode and guess what!IU was in the episode!:blink:OMG...looks like I'm never gonna get over this...

Which episode was that? I wanna watch.

If you want to watch our princes (3rd, 4th, 8th) in RM, they are in ep.314. Prince Yo is indeed good in archery!

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Yes I'm sorta agree that the last painting wasn't GJ's idea. I think after Baekah bid him farewell, he silently painted GJ standing alone in the palace from behind. He was the only one who understood GJ other than Soo, and knowing GJ's intention of having him did those paintings, he wanted to also show Soo how lonely GJ's life was after Soo left him. Bromance till the very end *sobs* And how I love that Baekah himself didn't paint anything of his memory with Soo eventhough he got some. Instead he painted the princes playing game together and Eun's birthday. He was always so selfless.

But isn't is strange that the WookSoo snow moment and the exact moment where Lady Hae died in 8th prince arms was also there? :lol: I don't think paparazzi Baek Ah was there. 

The paintings in the museum are really weird for me, some feel like Hae Soo's point of view and others not. The first painting she saw was from the last part of episode 2 where Wang So did his dancing in front of the king with that big mask covering his head and the palace got suddenly attacked and Jimong screamed… Hae Soo wasn't there, in that exact moment she was with Chaeryung at the festival. 

Is a bit creepy, who did that??? Only someone with general knowledge of the events. Probably Jimong through his dreams/visions knows everything. 

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Another side-news regarding this..... LJG's IG has grown to 1.4 million followers now:

my5eiZf.jpg

Wow, he had around 400.000 followers before Moon Lovers, so he pretty much got 1 million followers thanks to the drama!!!!! 

:D

• Like 23

I love the friendship between the cast behind the scene :wub: how adorable.

I was eating out with friends and turns out they also watched MLSHR, manse man man se :phew:, same as me they never really watch saeguk before but find MLSHR addictive. One of them was okay with the ending because she said she cannot think of another way to end the series (I beg to differ), one guy was watching this because of IU, he is adamant that So failed to realize the little girl was his daughter no matter how hard we try to convince him. :vicx:

• Like 18

It's very hard to move on chinggu ya..I keep on repeating the final episode essp OTP scene haish..I think I will take a longer time to let go Wang so.I'm too old to be fan of ljk but I'm fall in love with Wang so character thanks to him.

Anyway someone have been mentioned that KG died during the year of eclipse right? Should be during the scene from ep 20 that eclipse happened he died and transport to the future to meet hee soo?

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

i just found this in Wikipedia : "On November 2, 2016 it was announced that Lee will star in a web drama titled Six First Kisses for Lotte Duty Free alongside Lee Jong-suk, Ji Chang-wook, Park Hae-jin, Ok Taec-yeon and Kai."

wonderful news...six first kisses...make that seven and save one for me...please spread the word to the boys..can't decide  which one should go first..ohh the heart of a fan and my korean crushes...:wub::wub:

• Like 7

Hi dearest chingu..

I had watch international version for the ending. And after that feeling afraid to watch again.haha.kind of feeling that make me think to justify the ending. But now, after make some analysis here and there..I have get my answer. Thanks for all your review also. I had come into my conclusion for the ending. Here..

First of all..i want to say that I'm not putting any hope on season 2. In the time being, I'm realize that now I had satisfied with their open ending. They didn't meet in the future like c- version. Yes. When ruoxi at the future saw one men looks alike 4th, truly not make her excited or happy or anything. But she just lowered her glasses just want to symbolizes that person is not 4th from back but he is the new person. Different person in term of personalities. Just he's not the same. Meanwhile, she now comeback to present as a person with new memories as she from the back. So,  i try to accept and understand this though. Not to mention I'm not interested in season 2.,but just can't when that person at 21st century is not Wangso but another person. We can see the ending,  they both look alike promises to keep their love forever although times become their reasons not to be together.

Its more endless love that we had for our So-Soo for their relationship. Maybe writers or I say pd-nim want their love tends to remembered as epic. Although they can't be together..their love will last forever. We can say that if Wang So go tho the future, they will make history gonna miserable. Why the historical person go the front? Will this make us satisfied as we want so hard Wang So to meet Hae Soo to meet on future.? I don't think that can happen..it will dragged the story for being more complicated and not logical. Just, they ended the story with open ending. I want to see the other sides of their love. Meet or be together doesn't make the love growing better..but maybe if they're far apart..their love will grow and become endless love. Their love is about live and life. That's all.

• Like 22