[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

They should've stick to miscarriage. a child! So what? hae soo gave birth to her own ancestor?

i mean, sure you are sad you lost your lover, but a child? that's a whole different game.

Brain, does not compute! but then again, a time traveling girl wouldn't compute either.

What about history, did history changed? after she returned to modern time, did history changed their perception on gwangjong? did history recorded a wife of 14th prince named hae soo? they got married officially.

Woohee got her happy ending sort off. she was reincarnated to wook's daughter, and hooked up with 13th when she grow up. 

But soo and so? One ended up crying the other one sad all alone, in two different life time. That's not a happy end!

Edited by atgirlina
typos
  • Like 4

I'm crying right now.Not because of WangSo.Or HaeSoo.Or Wook.Or BaekAh.Or anyone in Goryeo.I'm crying because of the ending.I feel so cheated.I love the whole plot and the characters and the cast and you guys.But to end it like that and tell us way before episode1 started that it's a happy ending?2 second flashback of happy memories ain't a happy ending!Plus there is so many more questions added onto my long list of existing questions.Will there really be season 2?MLSHR seriously needs a season 2.You can't just end like that.I think....I need to sleep now.Let me be GoHaJin and wakeup and this is all a dream.The ending wasn't like that.Nope.Gonna sleep.Watch with subs tomorrow.See if I change my mind.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, LoveBunny said:

Honestly... what will we watch now ? I think this is like the third or fourth drama we watch at the same time lol

@LoveBunny  Check Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm also watching. There's a stranger in my house it's also good 

But nothing can replace MLSHR for Mon Tues..

5 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

What  HEALING?! I am having an heart attack here!

@pauexclusive  At this point the writer could only heal the viewing audience with a season 2

8 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Lee Joon Gi is true to his word.

This is his last sageuk in his 30's.

No MODERN LOOK to seal his conviction.

Hi @LyraYoo  Maybe he will grace his Saguek fans with another one 7 or 10 years from now.. I have never seen and actor that fits a genere so well as he do it's like he was born to do it..

• Like 13

So I binge watched ep1-19 over the past two days and came here to watch ep 20. Only managed to catch the live stream from the second half of it, but I read all your comments + saw the GIFs and photos so I know what's going on.

WHAT A STUPID ENDING.

Why do we need Jimong? Why do we need Won + Chae Ryung? I mean how does Jimong add anything to this?

And why should we care about Won + CR at the FINAL episode? If the writer wanted to resolve this they should've done it earlier. Won has been a horrible person throughout. We didn't get to spend time with him to understand his motivations, nor did we get to see him go through a sad state to take pity on him (unlike WangYo) so whatever happens to him really doesn't matter lol. Do we feel good that he read CR's letter and realised her love? No. We. Don't. Care.

What's the point of the eclipse bridging their worlds if they didn't get to meet each other after? Whewww that's some nice special effects and horse-riding but nahhhhh they don't get to see each other. 

I felt this drama was really good in the first half. Things soured so badly between WangSo and HaeSoo after he became King and was met with all the obligations that it was just pain, pain, and more pain. 

Anyway I felt this episode was the worst. Most of it was flashbacks and useless scenes (Won+CR), and it doesn't end with a resolution.

----
On a lighter note it was really fun to see the number of pages increase exponentially as I struggled to keep up lol!

• Like 9

I was really hoping to get a better ending than the Chinese version, with WS and HS actually recognizing each other and ending up together in the future. Like everyone else on this thread, I feel completely cheated. I am an avid K-drama fan but once in a while a drama comes along that I get totally addicted to, and I can't wait to wake up early to watch the raw version directly from S. Korea and this was the one. I put my heart and soul into watching and re-watching all the episodes and to be quite honest, I really thought it would have been a happy ending with WS and HS in the future. I feel SO let down! This drama made me a total fan of LJK, he was actually fabulous in it. He made me fall in love with his character and with his acting. IU was a great choice for this show because she is beautiful and the camera just loves her and it had to be someone this pretty to be believable that almost all the princes would fall in love with her. I really liked all the actors who portrayed the princes, they were all good and I really enjoyed this story except for the ending. I had so much faith that the Korean version would be so much better that the Chinese one but it did not hold to its promise because of the very unsatisfactory ending! But overall, great acting especially by LJK and gorgeous scenery and costumes and a lovely OST! Thank you, everyone on this thread, I could have not have survived though all of this without your amazing posts!

• Like 11

The ending was a good one. Yes, you all would like your Disney Fairy-tale type ending. Truth is the real story behind these fairy-tales are much worse than the way Disney portrays them. Little Mermaid if you read the book...she don't get the prince and she turns into bubbles...truly horrifying ending compared to Disney film. As to the this ending...I am disappointed that he didn't do much in way of his daughter, but then again...it was by HIS decree that he would not see HS. We may have hated HS, but folks...the king did this all on his own. I find it rather hysterical he comes running in after learning of HS death I'm sitting here, "You decided to make stupid rules and then get bitten by them." He did this to hurt HS, but in the end EVERYTHING the king did has backfired and hurt him more and drove the woman he loved away from him. Overall I give this is a 8 out of 10.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, Tang Soon said:

I think it happens when C-Drama Scarlet Heart is in production when another rival releases almost same theme which also takes place in Qing Era starring Yang Mi.  She went back and eventually returned with the eight prince.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_(TV_series)

Scarlet Heart sequel is not written by the writer but rather to flog the franchise and original reputation.

Original ending of the novel is Ruoxi never returned to her timeline but rather ends with her demise.

I remember Palace (and I did watch it) but I remember the negativity that surround the drama cause it was in production the same time as BBJX but BBJX was taking longer due to the writing etc but it was following close to the novel whereas Palace was more of a spin off of the directors own mind. and he changed everything were the main heroine fell for 8th prince instead of 4th and ended with him

To me I rather them continuing season 2 in modern day instead of WS time traveling cause it will probably screw things up. I rather she go find WS cause this time she's the one that should be fighting for his love cause in Goryeo it was him now its her turn. 

• Like 6

Why on earth did NBC Universal invest in this miserable piece of stinky poo?

I'm fine with a sad ending. I'm not fine with the whole drama being utterly pointless.

Gosh, I feel so drained.

What am I supposed to do now? MLSHR is done, and all the good memories of it have been destroyed by the nonsensical few episodes.

Effing waste of time.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, clarissasan said:

Honestly, this last episode made me feel warm inside. I love it, every second of it. :heart:

Especially these heartwarming scene

1. when Hae Soo did all of her activity while thinking that Gwang Jong was there too with her, it really broke my heart yet it also healed at the same time :'') 

2. when Jung took care of Hae Soo, their friendship is so strong, Jung's platonic love to Hae Soo is incredible, 

And all of the story of each characters are wrapped up quite well (not perfect but it's okay :) ), with all of them already move on from their past, start a new beginning with a new family, or a new career like Baek Ah. :) 

I cried so hard when 'My Dear Friend' song started  :dissapointed_relieved:and the memories came back to Hae Soo. It was so beautiful, I remember all of the feeling I had when watching the earlier episodes of this drama. It was so much fun I never thought it could ended tragically.  

I'm gonna say it again this final episode satisfied me.^_^^_^ Although YES of course I want to see modern WS, but I'm satisfied with Go Ha Jin remembering him and crying with regret that she left him all alone in the past.

My most favorite scene is the scene where we can see Gwang Jong all by himself (without anyone he could love anymore) looking at the palace, his achievement,.  It felt so empty, so regretful, so dark, yet so satisfying. (Yes, Gwang Jong, please found Go Ha Jin in the future okay....??)

And that last scene when Gwang Jong gave Hae Soo a piggyback ride.......ahhhhh.....such a heartwarming finale :heart: :blush: After a longggg time, I could finally smile again watching this drama in the final episode. (well, half smiling and half crying haha)

Thank you for all of you guys, this thread is amazing!!!:D:D Thank you for all your updates, theories, they are all really interesting to read!! Never knew a drama could made us think so hard and feel so depressed like this

And for the last, I want to say This drama is amazing and beyond what I expected!!! :heart:

Your comment is a pearl within all these bloody comments that scream murder :blush:

• Like 20