[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Sniff. The opening music..haha is this the Wings of Goryeo? I wil miss it, and I really want to know.

Start! HS arrives at Jung's house. His hair is up, he smiles and gives his hand. HS flashes back to the time WS made wolf noises and gave her his hand. Ha. She misses him already.

Jung brings her to her room. HS looks really pretty. He's given her fresh flowers. More cheerful than we've seen HS in a while. Jung gives her back the hair pin.

• Like 13

Still getting exo's volcano chicken :( so glad it'll be last time I'll be watching this advert. 

It's started HS has arrived at Jungs place, he looks happy. She grabs his hand just before she remembers WS, Jung shows her to her room, HS looks lovely. He gives her the pin back. 

• Like 8

HaeSoo arrives at Jung's place and as he put his hand out to help her, she remembers that So extended his hand out to her once too. Jung returns HaeSoo's hairpin to her. She opens up a box she brought with it and in it are the scripts she used to practice her calligraphy on. Jung is practicing his sword skills (seems like there's someone spying on them) and he leans out to let HaeSoo wipe his sweat of his face. (This is exactly like the c version).

OMG SHE WAS PREGNANT. HOLY richard simmons NO WAIT. SHE IS PREGNANT.  

• Like 20

20 hours ago, blue003 said:

Did WS actually understand HS? I mean what did he actually think by offering to make HS concubine n then make her a second queen when a kid comes in the picture? HS wanted to leave the palace but why was WS being obsessed with keeping her with him when she clearly said so? Imagine if she had a kid then... WS would have told her-ok you go but leave my child

If she had wanted power, none of this would have happened. She could have married the king in the first place. I understand WS was desperate but the HS he loved didn't want any of this in the first place.why did he alienate her even more?

He offered her the role of concubine because he was afraid that she was upset about being called his mistress and will leave him. If she stayed with him without a title she would be looked down on by everyone in the palace and would place her in an untenable position.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

opens with hs arriving in jung's house. jung in like some wedding clothes?

he extend his hand and hs remember ws extending his hand to her .

she reached out to jung's hand.

i'm watching the scene right now ...he looks so happy ....showing her his house...he promised her they will just be friends i think gave her hairpin back

• Like 7

physician say he cant sense the baby's pulse.

hs say she is fine, as long as the baby is fine.

jung tells physician to keep it a secret and stay with them for awhile.

-----------

ws slam table. he has send a spy and was furious that altho jung say they are friends, the spy said they hold hands and she watches jung practice martial arts.

jm says thats what hs is like, she befriends men easily.

ws is furious.

• Like 20