[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

LOL, I keep saying to my self every time Gwangjong become ruthless or when I feel sad for Wang So

The Real Gwangjong doesn't look like Lee Joon Gi

if real GJ look like LJK i think all lady in goryeo will submit themselves as king woman... Lol

• Like 20

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

One thing i learn from following park hae jin is that u got to be alert for v live, they can do last min broadcast all of a sudden. Watch out for the app notification on yr mobile.

I got the app but can't fined the event ore LJK...... what do i search for?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, hiluna said:

@lilac_alex I think the book you are referring to is  "Reign of Zhenguan" (贞观之治; 貞觀之治; Zhēnguàn Zhī Zhì) is considered a golden age in Chinese history and was treated as required studying material for future crown princes. Under the Zhenguan era, Tang China flourished economically and militarily. (Wikipedia)  WS mentioned this book during the meeting with the ministers. Historically, Gwangjong followed Emperor Taizong's methods in solidifying the throne.

No. The book was given by Queen Hwangbo. She got it from Chae Ryung. Queen Hwangbo hand over the book to Wang So & said Hae Soo keep a diary written in funny language. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

No. The book was given by Queen Hwangbo. She got it from Chae Ryung. Queen Hwangbo hand over the book to Wang So & said Hae Soo keep a diary written in funny language. 

You are speaking about the blue covered book in Hanguel. I think the question was about the yellow covered book he was reading towards the end of the episode when JM was talking to him about letting HS go.

• Like 7

I have mixed emotions for tonight.On one hand I'm anticipating the last episode because the wait will be over.Plus,I can also get my life back.I desperately need my life back now(dramatic much?:rolleyes:)

But on the other hand I feel kind of sad that this whole journey will be over.Some of you have been here from the very beginning when the whole cast wasn't even confirmed yet.I kind of entered this forum a after the halfway mark when the drama started.And now,with the initial members and the new ones who are as passionate and inspired to join in the madness,we are all bracing ourselves for the final episode.I will miss all of you and the intense hype of this thread.From low ratings to baseball delays til now.

Thank you to @MadraRua for the Mondays and Tuesdays rollcall.Thank you to all Live Recappers,be it for baseball or for MLSHR.And Thank you to all Eclipses for making this an enjoyable experience.You've been my online family for the past few weeks who,like me,enjoy watching and discussing MLSHR.image.gif

Let's still discuss on this thread and keep it active.You never know if MLSHR is nominated for awards or if there are relevant announcements in the future.:heart: you all Eclipses!

Let's prepare ourselves and enjoy the last lap of our ride in 2 hours' time.Are you ready?B)

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, qwenli said:

According to the resident Korea expert- ruizario, gwangjong was noted down in history books as being quite goodlooking. :wub::D

Okay, now it is worse

The Real Gwangjong probably look like Lee Joon Gi

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, hiluna said:

You are speaking about the blue covered book in Hanguel. I think the question was about the yellow covered book he was reading towards the end of the episode when JM was talking to him about letting HS go.

Ops!! Sorry. I think I misunderstood 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Maral said:

I got the app but can't fined the event ore LJK...... what do i search for?

Search for lee joon gi, and his channel will come out. Then click the star icon on the right to follow the channel.

If there is any broadcast you will be alerted.

@antiherofans u cracked me up. Lol

@40somethingahjumma not fair! U gotvto watch ep19 before ep 20 to feel our angst and pain !:D

• Like 8

19 hours ago, stevii said:

i dont understand.. but in my opinion, everything make sense.. i mean.. HS already decided to leave WS so whatever he does cannot change her mind.. Us, as viewers see in whole, that's why we sympathize and feel sad for WS because we see everyone is leaving him.

but if we put ourselves in the character's shoes for instance, if we see our beloved best friend turn crazy somehow, we would try to stick with them at first but eventually we will realize that no one will change that BFF's behaviour other than themselves. rather than us being unhappy, we would leave them right...

same with HS here, she doesn't know that BA will also leave So, its just that she already decided to leave WS and then richard simmons happens, and BA also decides to leave So for his own good too. and it seems like everyone is leaving So. we cant really blame anyone, its just how the palace works i guess... a lonely seat 

I don't understand, am I missing something? Why does HS think GJ turned crazy?  He hasn't done anything crazy yet except to indulge in his moment alone with his nasty mother and executing a regicidal murderer.  Her love was just not strong enough to stand by GJ, the king.  The real monster is Wook and yet she can still smile at him but not at GJ? Go figure, her emotions and logic make no sense. If she had left him for his sake to keep him safe because she was his weakness, it would have been the epic love story that we expected, but the writer got lazy and just followed the C-version.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, tinniet said:

TWO THINGS THAT THIS SHOW DOES BEST: DEATH SCENE AND PIGGYBACK

So...are we going to have Sun Hae Im - Will Be Back played for the last time tonight? :bawling:

I think i missed the piggyback scene between WS and HS, which episode is that? And which version?

• Like 2

14721460_677033665789061_2372058190686997145_n.jpg?oh=63b9975a5d5dd2e2631782e4c51c5ceb&oe=5890DA61 

ominous drum roll.... reminds me of wook's wife.... so maybe she will have a heart attack and pass out and die during the piggyback ride and we will get that tragic/(well maybe happy/satisfying for those who want to kill HS for her fickle, "I don't know what tea to have" attitude towards her life in goryeo) ending that moon lovers was bound to have.....  :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Lmangla
to include those who would be happy to see HS die. :P
  • Like 16

wow, i envy you...

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, minekas said:

Eclipses, is there a live broadcast of this fan meeting:)

14907241_1206388459400533_2372939337110114910363_1206392602733452_57018446607685

Reveal hidden contents

14937334_1206392606066785_12649545521655

14922233_1206392639400115_6486557903677714910498_1206392779400101_9204416262957714681870_1206392776066768_2757333402047514610941_1206392772733435_10838310470131

cr as tagged

it would be not so much of a tragic ending if that will happen. i think this is a dream of either HS or WS-if theyll also show how he died..

Spoiler
Just now, Lmangla said:

14721460_677033665789061_2372058190686997145_n.jpg?oh=63b9975a5d5dd2e2631782e4c51c5ceb&oe=5890DA61 

ominous drum roll.... reminds me of wook's wife.... so maybe she will have a heart attack and pass out and die during the piggyback ride and we will get that tragic ending that moon lovers was bound to have.....  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

it would be not so much of a tragic ending if that will happen. i think this is a dream of either HS or WS-if theyll also show how he died..

kekkekek... ah, so it will be happy ending then if she dies during the piggyback ride and finally gets out of his life? :lol: hang on a sec, let me edit my post! :P

• Like 1