Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

15 hours ago, antiherofans said:

598 People. And they probably will cry, right?

Okay, how many tissues and ambulance do we need?

tsk!!tsk!!tks!! it is not easy to handle 598 crying and sobbing women. Poor Jun Ki. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

tsk!!tsk!!tks!! it is not easy to handle 598 crying and sobbing women. Poor Jun Ki. :sweatingbullets:

Can you imagine if he has to hug them all ??? One crying fan at a time :joy:

• Like 24

15 hours ago, antiherofans said:

muahahahah!!! Poor Jun Ki. The price he has to pay for making the fans sad and broken heart. 

• Like 19

42 minutes ago, princess16 said:

I cry!!!!!!!!!! Sad story of brothers Wang :cold_sweat:

Spoiler

Sob! Sob! I'm bawling all over again! Their FATE are so CRUEL!!!! :bawling:

I hope on 20th episode.. In the future 21Century, they will be a happy brotherhood and living with more normalness *fingers crossed*

• Like 13

I wonder why but LJG seems to be hunched back at certain time in this drama, particularly whenever he is in prince and king robes? Looking back at all his previous drama photos, he's never a hunchback.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, moniw18 said:

Hello everyone! It is my first time on this thread :). I am doing a post to show my support for this amazing drama! I don't care what anybody says in Korea or that ratings are low. I am watching this show from Australia and I am crazy about it! Lee Joon Ki has blown my socks off with his portrayal of Wang So and IU has grown on me as Hae Soo. I am totally invested in all characters. This is probably my first tragic drama where I know I will cry buckets at the end :tears: but I'm in for the long haul!  I've been a SoSoo shipper from beginning. I love the OST and even the instrumental music is so beautiful and fitting.  

I confess I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the PD, I've seen his "The Winter The Wind Blows" and "It's Ok, That's Love".  I will always love the PD for giving me some incredible memorable scenes from SHR like Wang So unmasked in the bathing scene in Ep2 (I died!), the jail scene and the rain scene in Ep11 (OMG - my heart was in my throat!), but sometimes his scenes look a bit "over-acted"? (I've noticed that in TWTWB and IOTL as well, but hey, nobody is perfect!).  

I only felt brave enough to venture on the last page of the thread as I just caught up to Episode 18. Otherwise the people who know me, know how much I hate spoilers and to see stills of upcoming episodes lol.  Because I never watch previews or read spoilers I was probably the only person on the planet who was genuinely surprised that Yo was alive lol AND I didn't know when the kissing scenes were coming which made for some amazing surprises and experiences for me! Every scene unfolds before your eyes, it's amazing to watch a drama that way :D.  However, I loved checking out old pages of this thread and feasting my eyes on amazing gifs you have all created (thank you @briseis!). 

I hope that after the show has ended we can all post a list of our most memorable/fave scenes.. I have never watched a drama before as it's airing so I would love an opportunity to do that once.

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif Welcome to the thread and LJG's thread! Love to see many new faces in this thread! The drama is indeed a major international success! Agree with some of the things you said! Feel free to share your thoughts! 

54 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Spoiler

Lol!! You posts are always funny!!! I really laugh at all of them. But why do i feel you don't know whether you want to laugh or cry? Are you feeling that you are going borderline in losing your insanity like many? dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif  Are you, okay? I am asking out of concern. 

It is like the heart and the brain are separated into two. The head tells me one thing, the heart tells me another thing...depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

That smile 45:lol:

CwAMS41UMAEKUFc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CwAwrbaW8AAgd-t.jpg

(sorry to quote a picture, I wanna keep it for myself though. can't help not to)

I hold by breath every time. And then a loooong sigh while mumbling "he's not human."

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

I wonder why but LJG seems to be hunched back at certain time in this drama, particularly when he is in prince and king robes? Looking back at all his previous drama photos, he's never a hunchback.

Maybe that's the way LJG deliver the idea of portraying prince/king whenever he is in his garb ala "The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight" – The Heirs

• Like 15

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Soompi's Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Fan Project Update:

The final tally is:

405 submissions
210 cities*
64 countries

*Some of the submissions did not provide a city.

GREAT JOB, EVERYONE! Thank you for contributing and making this fan project such a big success. I'm working diligently now (and will be for the next couple of days) to compile it all into a nice video.

The details on the planned MASS ATTACK will be revealed ASAP. Due to a mid-negotiation situation, I am waiting on an answer before I can finalize the details pertaining to the attack on IG. As soon as I know what will happen, I will let everyone know. You will stay the most up-to-date in this thread, JoonU / SoSoo thread, and on my Twitter

Thank you, Eclipses!

Hwaiting !!!! Excited to see the final video :)

• Like 22

11 hours ago, dears said:

I would rather they reincarnate into the real actors, Lee Jun Ki, IU, Baekhyun, Kang Ha Neul, LOL.  :joy:

I know it's not possible but I do hope some drama will do this later. How fun it is if a drama actually make the characters reincarnate as the actors who played them. :glasses:

And just like Nicky Wu who married his co-star after BBXJ, Lee Jun Ki could marry IU. Okay, let's stop, I'm going nuts. :dizzy:

Not a bad idea for an ending. It conjures up this scenario for me. The cast can use different actor/actress names (insert where the character names are).

Spoiler

They are filming the last scene of Soo's death in the arms of So. Pan out after the director calls "cut and its a wrap". The production team is clearing out sets etc. and So and Soo are sweet talking each other in the background. The director yells out to them "when is the wedding?", they both turn around and So says "two weeks on Sunday and we expect everyone to be there".

Fast forward to the wedding;

Taejo walks in to the hall with Lady Oh while admonishing their children to behave themselves.

WW and YH enters while bickering away like angry siblings (or a couple on the verge of divorce).

CR drags Won in by the ear because she found him flirting with another woman and it seems like she has him under her thumb after their marriage awhile back.

Queen Yoo never married and has no children but supports an orphanage sits down beside Yo who looks the epitome of fashion with one subtle earring (hmmm is there a YoYoo thing going on here ;))

BH is sitting between Lady Hae and WH looking like a rabbit caught between two foxes.

Eun and SD entertain the guests with a duet song from their Kpop concert while the general beams at them from the audience, he is one of their biggest fans. 

The audience settles down as the wedding song begins, it is Davichi - Forgetting You, Soo walks down the aisle on the arms of Mu towards So. SoSoo only have eyes for each other as the say their vows of undying love and promise of staying by each other's side. At the end, So grabs her with his signature one arm hug and gives her a passionate kiss that gets the audience clapping and squealing in delight.

Did I leave out anyone? Ah yes, Jung rushes in late from an action class and spots Jimong standing at the back of the hall with a strange knowing look on his face. Jung approaches Jimong quietly and overhears him say to himself "this is how it was meant to be" and sighs with relief and his smile widens. THE END.

Edited by hiluna
added Mu
  • Like 17

I had my first snow experience in Sapporo yesterday, and after few seconds of amazement and giggling, trying to catch some snowflakes, the first thing I had in my mind was actually "Wow this must be how Soo felt when she saw the snow falling with So."

I don't know how my life will be once this drama ends. We should form a group therapy here because I believe I'm not the only one who feel this way :tears:

• Like 23

i wasn't really down on the second season speculations, but well i would watch it all the way for the casts, staff, and directors! i really hope if they do make a second season, don't let it be a downer :(  

i wasn't really down on the second season speculations, but well i would watch it all the way for the casts, staff, and directors! i really hope if they do make a second season, don't let it be a downer :(  

• Like 8