[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm not sure if the source is trustable but I don't want to see JM saving GHJ. I remember JM (beggar) suddenly noticed she was drowning and the eclipse tale place, so there's a possibility he knows something and saves her?

But please not JM. I'd love for WS to be the one but anyone over JM! Even WW!

• Like 16

11 hours ago, Rose34 said:

They would definitely edit it properly or give the final SBS version. Netflix would definitely not accept editing problem lol. It would air only after the drama ends. Me too! So happy for them!! And this also serves as a consolation to fans of MLSHR who stay tune till the end despite so many initial critiques and hiccups! :) 

Yup so they have time to properly edit it, they should do some proper work on the editing and BG work. So much potential in this drama, they could make it great if they take time to do the post-production properly now.

10 hours ago, shae said:

Descendants of Sun is on there along with My Love Eun Dong. Netflix actually dumped most well-loved older  favorites this past August.

Oh! Thank you. I didn't know that :sweatingbullets: So there have been others before.

9 hours ago, Siracusa said:

If it does end up in Netflix I'm going to put it on repeat and let it play in the background all day, everyday and hope it makes a dent in the Netflix metrics so that it translates into something positive for the cast. Bandwidth be damned.

Hahaha... I just really hope they do proper editing and finishing of the drama before they give it to netflix, Seriously international fans deserve the best product not the choppy stuff they are giving off on oneasia and youko.

9 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@whyo

Spoiler

I did notice that DramaFever mistranslated the part about what happened to the Hae clan after Hae Soo injured herself. Wook said that the king granted them fertile land. There was no mention of punishment or anything like that.

The problem is that unlike other clans, the Honghwajin Hae clan in MLSHR is purely fictional. I was not happy to see that they were supposedly related to Silla (hence Baek Ah considerd Lady Hae a sister) because Hae is the family name of the royalty of Goguryeo. The fact that they are supposed to be guarding the northern border also suggests that they're far from being influencial in Silla, which was based in the south. 

At any rate, the writer chose to set the status of the Hae clan to be so high that Baek Ah didn't dare ask for Lady Hae for himself and her marriage to Wook was enough to get the Hwangbo Lady back to Songak. Wang Geon wanted to marry a Hae to keep them loyal in guarding the northern border against the Khitans.

Of course it is odd that the greedy Hae people aren't seizing this opportunity to have a queen from their clan. Oh well. You could argue that the accusation of Hae Soo being a spy scared them since they have illegally traded horses with the Khitans before. 

Historically, it was most likely that Wang So's adopted mother, Lady Kang of Shinju, arranged for the marriage of Wang So and the Hwangbo princess. This was also before Wang Geon died.

In MLSHR, it doesn't make sense that the Chungju Yu clan would side with the Queen Mother and Jung and oppose So.  The privileged clans based in Songak supported So because they hated the move to Seokyung. The one who wanted to move the capital was Wang Shik Ryeom (who was a cousin of Wang Geon, so he was an uncle to all the princes, not just Yo. The reason why he supported Yo was specifically because he wanted Seokyung, his territory, to be the nation's capital) but he died even before Yo did. So it's ridiculous that there would be clans opposing So because he canceled the move. We have historical records of people shouting in joy when they heard of Yo's death because they hated the whole moving business.

The writer just had to force the situation to make Wang So marry Yeon Hwa (even though the timing is way late) instead of Hae Soo. In reality, the clans wouldn't unite over something like that because only the Hwangbo clan would benefit from that marriage. Each clan would be offering their own daughters as a candidate for queen.

Thank you @ruizaio

I had a feeling Hae clan must be fictional but I'm not knowledgeable about the actual history so I wasn't sure, but even still if they made Hae Clan that powerful so it shouldn't have been easy to just destroy them completely to the point they cannot even support Hae Soo becoming the king's bride later on. Oh well, I guess it's something we need to leave for the sake of the plot progression.

@bolded part :

Ah-ha! This exactly was what bothered me when everyone in the court pressurized him to marry YH, I would have imagined 100 clanslining up their daughters rather than supporting Hwangbo clan's daughter to become the numero uno queen of the king. I mean most of the kings had multiple wives so obviously the clans are just sitting around and letting the king choose a single clan daughter.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

It was in the international version of ep 17, I think. So, Baek-Ah, and Jimong were messing with Yo - staging his delusions about Eun, Moo, and King Taejo. 

No wonder why I hadn't seen it. I really don't like this multiple version thing.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, whyo said:

@moonlovertales I hope ruizaio answer can enlightment you too :D 

Yup it did! Thank you :smiley:

Adding to the HS is not willing hugging Wook back in that still makes it seem like he is the one who hugs her first which I think is different from the Cversion where it is RX who hugged him before she left. And also 8th prince wasn't this horrible in the Cverison, he may have done quite a bit for the throne but he was never as vengeful or disappointing as Wook is towards HS so I really wonder how the writer is going to justify HS asking Wook to be forgiven?

Please writer-nim, do not destroy Hae Soo by giving another stupid single dialogue that becomes the main reason for her action. Give us some insight into her mind so that other viewers (seen so many comments on insta, blogs, etc) don't dislike her to the point that even her death won't faze them, I mean not everyone is going to rewatch the episode and do an thorough analysis on HS. :(

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I remember that day and what a comic we have in here because of the reference haha. (I think we also mentioned tele tubbies costume :lol:

Gah, time flies, Nov 1 is the last episode and this thread was opened november 15. We've been through a lot !

know! I remember breaking into a cold sweat seeing the costumes... and we wondered where all the funding went :D Thank goodness our fears were unfounded when the drama finally aired... with not a sign of teletubbies or power rangers anywhere :sweatingbullets: Wow... almost a year. It has been an incredible journey... albeit really draining on an emotional level especially now. Where has all the time gone?!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I thought I was OK...

Til I saw the pic where WooHee was standing on the ledge.Then I burst out crying.OMG Writer Nim.Why are you doing this to us?!?At least in the C-version the couple had a child-she was something that could be a remembrance of the couple.BaekHee have like nothing to leave behind for each other!(Maybe BaekAh can keep WooHee's ornament...)BaekAh is going to be so devastated.

Then the picture of Jung,So and JiMong.I bet that is when Jung showed the decree to So because in one of the pictures,there is a blurred image of the scroll almost hitting the ground.That means that the scroll was thrown onto the ground.This is the scene you guys.So is gonna be raging next episode.Everyone is against him being with HaeSoo.Even to him,it seems like HaeSoo wants to be apart from him.Now I can see why he acted the way he did in the preview.And when rage or emotions consume you,logic flies out of the window.You tend to say things you don't mean.

I'll need emotional support you guys.I am still going to watch tomorrow's episode but I don't know how I'm going to handle it.I bet I'll be in an emotional mess.image.gif

In c version BBJX, 13th prince`s child was taken care by RX. Since, HS will be leaving the palace, I think BA and WH wouldn't have any child. 

In fact, WH betrays BA becomes spy during Yo s ruling. I personally can't accept it, she is hurting BA. I don't think WS will put a death sentence to WH, he know BA s feeling towards WH. But it is WH herself felt guilty and  couldn't get through on what she had done.

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I'm not sure if the source is trustable but I don't want to see JM saving GHJ. I remember JM (beggar) suddenly noticed she was drowning and the eclipse tale place, so there's a possibility he knows something and saves her?

But please not JM. I'd love for WS to be the one but anyone over JM! Even WW!

Ewwwww please don't be Ji Mong. That modern days Ji Mong has rotten teeth that make me cringe, beside Ji Mong is kind of pissing me off with all his actions to separate WS/HS.  Since the real Hae Soo disappeared in the water for 2 hrs, likely Ha Jin may also drown for sometimes that the almost drown boy's family called team of rescue to search for her. Which hopefully one of them is a body that occupied by the soul of WS......

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Maybe the 21st century kiss?

I am desperate here writer 

HAHAHHA! or maybe HS was regretting how she reacted towards the forced kissed.. and being all delulu when she so lonely after heading out of the palace with Jung teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Guess I'm desperate as you are scratching-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

HAHAHHA! or maybe HS was regretting how she reacted towards the forced kissed.. and being all delulu when she so lonely after heading out of the palace with Jung teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Guess I'm desperate as you are scratching-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Maybe it's their last kiss. After he learns she is dieing, he goes to her (not as the king, but as Ws, hence the hair), they spend some time together, and say their goodbyes before she dies! I really want a relatively happy ending, at least let them part in peace!

• Like 18