[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, violet90 said:

Ohhhh he smashed the decree........ So really dealing it way worse than 4th at least he maintained his composure during 14th asking for RX... but interesting that in here So and Jung really hate each other.. So with Jung getting all that he want and Jung mainly because he don't understand So nor he want to... in BBJX the hate is there but not to this extend..

but i think its a double blow or triple blow to So in episode 19... Jung asking to married Su , WW confession and lastly Su will leave... poor that guy.. sitting on throne but everything fall apart beside that.. 

I am looking forward to seeing lee joon gi's award winning acting of Wang So's heartbreak ......

• Like 19

Current ep 19 events:

• YH scheming
  • YH betraying WW(?) 
  • WW framed
  • WW punishment and HS's help
  • Beak-ah and Woo-hee moments
  • Woo-hee commits suicide - ep 19 or 20?
  • Jung asking WS for HS and his marriage
  • WW confession 
  • WS's anger towards HS (Break-up:tears:)
  • HS leaving palace

Am I missing anything here? I don't really know the order of events here so I'm guessing but can someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I really hope Woo-hee committing suicide is in episode 19 because that means episode 20 will be fully dedicated to HS's life out of the palace and WS's life in the palace without her. As much as I don't want to see that the absolute last thing I want to see is a rushed ending. If things go well then the ideal ep 20 for me would be half the episode of WS's life within the palace and HS's life out of the palace, the third quarter of the episode showing HS's death and the last quarter showing HS's modern life hopefully meeting WS. 

I have to admit that I am dying to see HS-WS in modern day so I really would want to see the last half an hour showing that but looking at how the show didn't show much of Go Ha Jin in 21st century I think their main focus is Goryoe. What do you guys think would be a reasonable duration for HS-WS in modern day? 

• Like 17

Many comments on Hae Soo's "wishy-washy", inconsistent actions, especially when she questioned why So didn't let Jung to see their mother one last time. At this point I'm reminded of this quote,

May All Living Things Be Happy.
- Buddha

I see our heroine is trying really hard to take a side. She loves So and support him to become the king because that's what supposed to happen in the history. She teared up at Yo's agonizing death, and force herself to salute So as the new king. She always have the urge to ensure all the happiness for the brothers, and no one should get hurt (Jung, So, even WOOK). She even cried first at CR burrito because she's her first friend in Goryeo before all her crimes sink in. It is frustrating, yes. Altruism? Noble idiocy? Most comments I've read seems to agree for the latter.

That moment when So propose to her for the 3rd time and she welled up. There's nothing in the way but the universe. Just die already you guys! :bawling:

• Like 16

I think it's no need to worry about WS having kids with YH. History also says that WW son became the king, however he had no children with lady Hae and even if he won't die in prison, it's unlikely that he will marry and produce kids which will be eligible for throne! Writer-nim has no reason to change history with WW but stick to YH success, has he? With current tendency we'll see everyone die (now or later in future), last to die will be JM saying he regrets everything

• Like 20

58 minutes ago, kiinn said:

Now you mention it, o no o god. the hairpin would be like an ultimate blow. Poor So       5804657500430999881.png

Please don't push it Kang Hanna :sweatingbullets: must you torture us in real life too. No, i don't want to see you, soon, or later, in this life, or in next life. teehee

haha so true!!!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Maybe he only greets her for the last time before she heads off the palace. I prefer her leave with jung. at least, whoever it is, as long as not wook. 

I think he is the one leaving!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, irene123 said:
  1 hour ago, kiinn said:

Now you mention it, o no o god. the hairpin would be like an ultimate blow. Poor So       5804657500430999881.png

Please don't push it Kang Hanna :sweatingbullets: must you torture us in real life too. No, i don't want to see you, soon, or later, in this life, or in next life. teehee

Kang Hana please don't forget bring security on the fan meeting. Just in case something happen ....

• Like 8

Uuuugggggghhhhh. Hello all, it's been a while. I am currently working on some important projects for school right now, and have not had time to catch up with the forum. I've just been lurking when I find time. There has been so many pages I'm behind on, so I'll have to read all the posts after the drama completes. I have so much to say and so little time to do. 24 hours is not enough time in a day.

That said, this drama has made me depressed the past few weeks. I feel this heaviness in my heart every time I think about our OTP. I knew this drama was a tragedy from the start, but it still hurts to watch everything unfold. The scene in 18 when Soo rejected So's proposal still haunts me because I know the worst is yet to come. The final nail in our OTP's coffin has been hammered in. All that's left is to bury it.  

Love really isn't enough to keep our OTP happy and together. Knowing that really breaks my heart.

• Like 18

I saw the ending to the chinese version of this drama. It was a staring ending. I can't handle if the ending to this drama is like that. I dislike 'looking at each other with a smile ending', for it gives me no closure :cold_sweat:. It has to be a satisfying ending or else, I won't be able to feel happy about this drama's ending.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, paldia said:

I think he is the one leaving!

I would like that but as @lazyme2day pointed out, it's a carriage for a woman. It seems like they're saying their last goodbye and I don't know if I'll be saying the same thing tomorrow but I'm glad WW-HS mess is cleared up :) . honestly as much as I don't like WW-HS couple I've come to an understanding that they had a sweet lovestory that couldn't survive the circumstances and changes that time brought. No matter what, their relationship was quite a significant part of the show and I'm glad that it ends this way rather than them hating each other or something.

• Like 9

We have more than enough stills to warn us to brace ourselves for the end.

What I need now is a BTS to cheer me up... preferably from the lantern date. That scene and the BTSes are what I reach for each time I need a pick-me-up... now more than ever.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I am looking forward to seeing lee joon gi's award winning acting of Wang So's heartbreak ......

Oooohhh, you read my mind!!!  Everything from receiving the decree, hearing Wook's confession, confronting HS & especially seeing her leave the palace, hearing her passing, etc, etc. I will stake all my community reputation on it that he won't disappoint!  

I always felt that Nicky Wu's performance was flat - stone-faced everything (sorry). OK, ok he did some crying but I remain dry-eyed & equally stone-faced :blink:

RX is the only person allowed to grab YZ's pigtail -- he reaches for it when RX left. Will WS reach for his scar then, I wonder... 

On a morbid note, I hope WS gets the hairpin back & breaks it, like Wook did with the jade bracelet! Maybe once WS yells at HS "I don't ever want to see you again!!!", he'll go consummate his marriage with YH out of anger...

I know I will be hanged for saying this, but we the spoilers knows history & have been warning you of tragic endings since centuries.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@Gabi Bros Am truly sorry to hear that the writer suffered a personal loss during the filming. Was the script unfinished at the time? Is this the reason why people feel she was lifting off the original lock, stock and barrel towards the end, and not creating her own spin of the story as she did in the first half of the drama? Or was this her original vision all along? Either way, I am personally not as concerned about the increasing parallels, as long as it ultimately makes sense in this universe. I still cannot see how this version of 8th Prince could have escaped any form of punishment, especially death, for his hand in Moo's poisoning and Eun's death, with or without Soo begging for his life. I simply cannot justify it even to myself at this point in time.

This is a production that Universal plonked in usd 10million, the script will at least have to be 80-90% finished by the time they started filming, if not they cant confirm all the locations, set, costume and jewellery production.

9 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

OMO....

@qwenli you said this Miryang location is in your signature. I'm sorry i don't know how to find the signature on Soompi. Can you PM me, this shooting location? Thank you.

I dont want to say it, but I highly do not recommend to go to that place. I suppose you are accessing by phone, if you are accessing via laptop you can see my signature. It is not a very accessible place and even in Seoul most people's English are not that great, if you go to an outer city...good luck navigating around if you dont have a local guide. Also the scene in the show was filmed from across the coast, I believe most people can only access from the house side which does not see the whole house. 

I have said it before the scene in the drama is highly beautified with effects, it does not look like what it does in the drama in autumn and winter AT ALL.

• Like 17

@qwenli If the script should have been 80-90% complete by the time shooting commenced, then there should be no conceivable reason that the last two episodes will be rushed in pacing. In which case, I will just prepare myself for the pain that will come, and put my trust in the writer's vision for the final leg of the journey.

@SizzlerZ That scene was already shown in the International version of Ep17, which indicates that So, Baek Ah and Ji Mong were the ones behind the ghostly apparitions that Yo saw, leading to his heart attack. Can't imagine how this could still be used in the last two episodes of the SBS finale... 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I don't know if this has been posted already but what could this be for??

It was in the international version of ep 17, I think. So, Baek-Ah, and Jimong were messing with Yo - staging his delusions about Eun, Moo, and King Taejo. 

• Like 16