[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, liddi said:

@MoOnLoVeRz Thank you for sharing the latest still cuts. Looks like that would be Jung with Yo's decree bestowing Soo in marriage to Jung, just as 14th approached 4th in front of all the officials, declaring that he had a decree from the late emperor Kangxi to take Ruoxi to be his secondary consort. If it continues to follow the original, So would totally refuse to submit to the decree, which would be when Wook finally confesses about his relationship with Soo, to finally enable Soo to leave the palace. With all the parallels that are becoming increasingly apparent, will we see the same bitter end for So and Soo as well?

Point to note... all these incidents happened over 4-6 episodes in the original. Truly hope that we will not see a rushed ending, seeing we have 2 episodes left, and Woo Hee's death not even covered yet.

I feel extremely rushed. It undermined the character's existence by not giving closure as everything has to wrap up to fit to 20 episodes, What about the pregnancy and miscarriage? Are they dropping this? If they are putting this into the story, would we be able to properly grief with HS? Would WS even know? So many  things and matters that deserve a little bit more depth explanation. I don't even feel the depth romance of Baek Ah and Woo Hee, the emotional bound is too thin which make me less care to this couple (though I love Baek Ah).

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I already know the final episodes will be depressing, but the pics being released just make me feel even worse about all of it. But I'll still be watching!! lol This drama has taken over my life, I CAN'T.

ME too :bawling:

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

I agree, it wouldn't make sense to risk LJG's life by potentially putting him at risk of being crushed by rampaging angry fans. :) KHN 's done well - see how we all hate her character - I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll be good - Again risking both of them with a bloody series finale can't be good.

Praying everything will be good in the end.

• Like 8

@NitaA You are right. Baek Ah and Woo Hee's relationship is too trivial to make me care, unlike their counterparts in the original, where Luwu willingly joined 13th in incarceration for 10 years, and bore him a daughter during that time. Likewise, Soo's relationship with Baek Ah is so watered down here, when Ruoxi and 13th were lifelong confidants, and he was the one she turned to, to fulfill her final wishes in terms of helping 8th Prince die in dignity, before 4th could torture him any further. In addition, he was the one Ruoxi asked to pass Yutan's blood-written letter to 9th Prince to make him live forever with guilt and regret for what he did to her. Unfortunately, there is little to nothing in this version that makes me feel that Baek Ah was ever that close a friend to Soo.

I really hope we don't see Soo's pregnancy and miscarriage here, exactly because we have so little time left. Better to leave off that part of the story, and concentrate on fleshing out what remains. We already know that Soo's days are numbered, and her separation from So will only accelerate the inevitable. That is enough.

• Like 16

OH NOOOO! Poor Baek Ah! I was having glimpse of hope that Baek Ah-Wonhee couple will have their happy ending (given that all couples is going to the drain) but I think we will lose all our potential couples at the end of the story. Life is seriously tough in Goryeo. I seriously dont know what to expect anymore.

Writer-nim, its sad to hear about your loss but but...

So Idk can I have their happy ending in the modern day? Please? 

• Like 12

@liddi 

also if the pregnancy plot happen the one that truly will cause Su miscarriage in a way is So... i really hope that the writer won't go there... another plot that the writer can do is Su will miscarriage without So knowing and only after her death then he know that not only his love die but his child too...

this IF the writer want to make the ending more miserable and heartbreaking than BBJX... i mean she already succeed in killing everyone now except So and BA who will be a live like a dead person anyway..

• Like 11

I thought I was OK...

Til I saw the pic where WooHee was standing on the ledge.Then I burst out crying.OMG Writer Nim.Why are you doing this to us?!?At least in the C-version the couple had a child-she was something that could be a remembrance of the couple.BaekHee have like nothing to leave behind for each other!(Maybe BaekAh can keep WooHee's ornament...)BaekAh is going to be so devastated.

Then the picture of Jung,So and JiMong.I bet that is when Jung showed the decree to So because in one of the pictures,there is a blurred image of the scroll almost hitting the ground.That means that the scroll was thrown onto the ground.This is the scene you guys.So is gonna be raging next episode.Everyone is against him being with HaeSoo.Even to him,it seems like HaeSoo wants to be apart from him.Now I can see why he acted the way he did in the preview.And when rage or emotions consume you,logic flies out of the window.You tend to say things you don't mean.

I'll need emotional support you guys.I am still going to watch tomorrow's episode but I don't know how I'm going to handle it.I bet I'll be in an emotional mess.image.gif

• Like 24

That picture of HS kneeling with WS, is it an angry expression that she is showing? If so, I am kinda glad. If she is strong, I can be strong with her too. 

After the new stills released today, I feel I am more ready to watch the next episode. 

• Like 15

@violet90 Oh please no no. It is one thing for So to resent Soo hiding her past relationship with Wook and push her away, but another thing altogether if he is the cause of her miscarriage. That is carrying it way too far, and So does not deserve to live with that kind of guilt weighing on him... the realisation that he caused the death of his own child as well. Writer-nim, however much you want the journey to hurt, please do not go there.

And I still come back to the same concerns. We have no time left for more upheaval than what the stills already tell us are coming. All I ask is a well-paced journey into a strong finish that would make its mark (searing or bittersweet, it matters not) in my heart long after the closing credits roll.

@ChewyChocolate LOLOLOL! That was so badly needed laughter after the sadness I have been feeling all morning... thank you! Have you thought about submitting your scripts so that we get MLSHR:The Parody whenever we need relief from all the angst?

• Like 13