[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Our fandom OSTs are on the lead in spotify!! I am so happy for us!! Let's continue supporting MLSHR. I will miss the hype on every release of the episodes. Thank you so much everyone for being active. This is my very first kdrama that I got hooked and with your support I was able to carry on despite the heartaches. :tears: Thank you everyone! I will never forget this fandom. :wub::heart:

Spoiler

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Woo Hee jump from the palace balcony or jump into the water?? Aigoo!! This is the one drama where most character died.  I am so depress already.

Hi @junejungki! In C-BBJX,

Spoiler

Lu Wu drowned herself in a river

:( - it appears Woo Hee

Spoiler

is throwing herself from the palace balcony onto the palace grounds

... Which doesn't make it better for us or our poor Baek-Ah...

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jesus Christ!!!! Wohee is going to commit suicide and Baek Ah is going to see that?!!!

Reveal hidden contents

In BBJX, 13th prince never knew she commited suicide. He suffered thinking she abandoned him. Ruoxi and 4th prince knew about her suicide but they hide it.

This writer is truly a sadist. Forget the happy ending. :sweatingbullets: 

Can we chip in and sent the writer into therapy? I am worried about him/her.

I think he/she is a true sadist

12 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

That's a great way to look at it :) At least this way, we can only be surprised... We can expect that the Angel of Death will appear yet again with Im Sun Hae's voice accompanying him - Will there be anyone we care about left in Goryeo??? :(

Well at least the horses will survive :lol:

• Like 21

30 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Can we chip in and sent the writer into therapy? I am worried about him/her.

I think he/she is a true sadist

Well at least the horses will survive :lol:

You are right - Maybe this is a subliminal cry for help by the writer. We think we have a problem with sadism, meanwhile the writer has gone to the limits... Granted, the C-BBJX was just as painful - the last few episodes just hurt to watch (more painful than any breakup) Anyway, true that about the horses - Our true OTP! :)

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Oh!! Dear, oh! dear. I really badly need a therapy after this drama.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

And just like Nicky Wu who married his co-star after BBXJ, Lee Jun Ki could marry IU. Okay, let's stop, I'm going nuts. :dizzy:

I knew IU already have bf. But how I wish they could be real couple in real life. Their chemistry is Boom!!!!

• Like 21

@40somethingahjumma

agreed!! all you said about So and Su situation... there can't be a middle ground now that So on throne.. i think slowly So realize that in matter of time that he can't have both no matter how badly he want both the throne and Su... that's why he changing his way after he married YH... they all pushing him to be like that... 

also now that Su is gone he will truly unleash the wolf dog that he really try so hard to keep inside him... i don't think any of YH or WW understand how far So will go now that they drive his heart apart from him and because of them he will loss Su forever... 

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Wait, this is so terrible. Even worse than in the c-version BBJX (13th in c-version thought she left him, but RX and 4th didn't dare tell him the truth that 13th lover committed suicide). That is so cruel to our poor Baeh-Ah, the writer is truly killing every single happiness for all the characters. WS is the only living on but with YH, that's so terrible! TT WHY WHY

Just now, irene123 said:

Wait, this is so terrible. Even worse than in the c-version BBJX (13th in c-version thought she left him, but RX and 4th didn't dare tell him the truth that 13th lover committed suicide). That is so cruel to our poor Baeh-Ah, the writer is truly killing every single happiness for all the characters. WS is the only living on but with YH, that's so terrible! TT WHY WHY

In this cade, I demand a reunion of all my couples in present time, or I'll truly throw a tantrum.!!!!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, irene123 said:

In this cade, I demand a reunion of all my couples in present time, or I'll truly throw a tantrum.!!!!

That's our only hope now - the writer is determined to pulverize us to the end :(

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jesus Christ!!!! Wohee is going to commit suicide and Baek Ah is going to see that?!!!

Reveal hidden contents

In BBJX, 13th prince never knew she commited suicide. He suffered thinking she abandoned him. Ruoxi and 4th prince knew about her suicide but they hide it.

This writer is truly a sadist. Forget the happy ending. :sweatingbullets: 

She's possessed, or bipolar. idk. they gave us such lovely episodes in the beginning, now when everyone is hooked and couldn't back off anymore, she's like, "GOTTA KILL THEM ALL"

God i need pot booze

• Like 11