[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

A little off topic.. panda-emoticon-27.gif

'2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)' releases complete list of nominees.
image.jpg
cr:akp

panda-emoticon-92.gif 3 of them sang an OST for MLSH:R.. I'm so proud guys! panda-emoticon-51.gif

Spoiler

However, I'm torn apart here.. Lee Hi seriously is on my top 5 of the list going back when we ranked Moon Lovers' OST.. but I'm a newly stan of Baek A Yeon multiple OST she release I've gone mad in love with them especially the OST she sang for MLSH:R, then Taeyeon is like my ever first bias.. Can we just have a triple tie? 
 mouse-girl-emoticon-05.gif

• Like 17

A comment devoid of feeling

Our feminist  judgment of the 21st century women it makes us to forget an important thing: GJ is not a man like the other. Before him to be a lover, a husband, a friend, a brother or a future father he is the king. The decisions of the king can not be commented, denied or omitted by absolutely no one, even if he's right or wrong! A king does not have to make compromises for anyone... GJ has made already the mistake to listen to HS and to leave CR in the palace. That led to girl's death. The orders were executed not commented, otherwise you lost your head. It is normal that someone like HS could not have accepted that life if she doesn't want to lost herself. She doesn't belong to that time, to that place. Actually she couldn't live constrained in the laws of the Goryo no matter who she have loved or with whom she would have married. Loving a king who could not marry her, it makes things worse. She never had full confidence in him. She can't made the same sacrifice as Lady Oh. she can't sustain the decisions of her king, she is unable to bring him comfort due to her own unhappiness, she can't do anything than to love him and leave him. She will suffer, the king will suffer, we will suffer (perhaps the most) but this is the most logical end.

Spoiler

The statement made by Nobuhori Watsuki in Rurouni Kenshin manga, always pop up in my head when I see a period drama: The weak ones are nourishment for the strong ones. (Shishio Makato)

• Like 22

3 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:

I love this x1000!!!! 

The scene where So promises to make Yeon Hwa HIS ONE AND ONLY QUEEN and QUEEN MOTHER happens BEFORE the scene with Soo and Baek Ah.

I saw it as So condemning Soo to a lifetime of grievances! Making Yeon Hwa his only queen and promising her that her son will be the crown prince gives her so MUCH more power over Soo!

Can you imagine living with such a EVIL, HEARTLESS, UNDERHANDED SNAKE who hates you? Who'll probably torment you endlessly? Who will stop at nothing to get rid of you? And knowing you have no status....no family....ABSOLUTELY NO POWER to fight her off.......(think of Lady Oh and Queen Yo. King Taejo LOVED Lady Oh but that didn't protect her from the evil clutches of Queen Yo!)

And Yeon Hwa is only ONE person!....Imagine all of So's other enemies who will come after you and cause harm to you or him!....

i just can't sentence Soo to that kind of life.

So in the next scene with Soo telling Baek Ah she's willing to leave with Jung....

I was like "Yes! Save yourself and get away!"

I have a lot of conflicted feelings about the last few episodes, and may get my thoughts down in a longer post at some time. But I absolutely agree with the above post and the referenced post. HaeSoo in the palace would really only have one currency of power, WS's love. But a man's love for a woman is fickle. This drama has never put us significantly in HS's head in terms of memories,flashback and voiceovers; but I wonder how much she's remembering Lady Oh, her "mother" who sacrificed herself for HS's chance at life. She must remember Lady Oh's wise observation that all relationships can be severed, HS severed her potential marriage to Taejo with one cut, but the cut to free her from WS may take her life. ("if you cut any deeper, you would have died"). Somethings are worth your life.

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thank you for your hard work!!! 

------------

So SHR OST wasn't nominated in the MAMA2016 awards...... was it because the show is still running? 

• Like 11

16 hours ago, soorani said:

YAH THIRD PLACE :wub:

Mine is in english, maybe if you go to settings you can change languages?  

To get points you can 2 options:  Finishing tasks ( that is either download an app and run it <arrg I hate this>  or liking some pages on facebook < I hate this too.. LJG what I don't do for you~~~)

Mine is in english too, but when we click "Purchase" Its Hangul. I dont understand, why they made this sucks app. I cant get finish a mission coz im not really good at game. 

I got an idea, i'll vote with my husband cellphone, and then my friends too. Download the app and vote, and then delete again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:

I love this x1000!!!! 

The scene where So promises to make Yeon Hwa HIS ONE AND ONLY QUEEN and QUEEN MOTHER happens BEFORE the scene with Soo and Baek Ah.

I saw it as So condemning Soo to a lifetime of grievances! Making Yeon Hwa his only queen and promising her that her son will be the crown prince gives her so MUCH more power over Soo!

Can you imagine living with such a EVIL, HEARTLESS, UNDERHANDED SNAKE who hates you? Who'll probably torment you endlessly? Who will stop at nothing to get rid of you? And knowing you have no status....no family....ABSOLUTELY NO POWER to fight her off.......(think of Lady Oh and Queen Yo. King Taejo LOVED Lady Oh but that didn't protect her from the evil clutches of Queen Yo!)

And Yeon Hwa is only ONE person!....Imagine all of So's other enemies who will come after you and cause harm to you or him!....

i just can't sentence Soo to that kind of life.

So in the next scene with Soo telling Baek Ah she's willing to leave with Jung....

I was like "Yes! Save yourself and get away!"

He said he would only do it under ONE condition and that is if she would throw her family away - especially Wook. He believes that Wook is the mastermind behind everything and by getting rid of him as her ally, she'd have no one to rely on.. that is the only way for her to really be HIS queen. YH is not innocent... she does business.. a trade for a trade. That has been her game all along, So is just giving it right back to her... 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

He said he would only do it under ONE condition and that is if she would throw her family away - especially Wook. He believes that Wook is the mastermind behind everything and by getting rid of him as her ally, she'd have no one to rely on.. that is the only way for her to really be HIS queen. YH is not innocent... she does business.. a trade for a trade. That has been her game all along, So is just giving it right back to her... 

You're Right...So asked her to turn her back against Wook and her family....and based on the preview for episode 19, the scene when Yeon Hwa is in her bath she says "Goryeo must belong to my son." I took that to mean she agreed to forsake them...thus fulfilling his condition.

Which brings me back to his promise....Either So will keep his promise to her and make her sole queen or he'll be just like Yeon Hwa, a person who gives out promises but never intends to keep them....which I have a problem with because he gave so many to Soo...

Either way, the outcome doesn't look good for Hae Soo.

• Like 9

Hello, I watched both episodes 17 and 18 yesterday, I won't say much about either anymore ( or yet )  cause I'm just soo heartbroken, and because I wanted to break my heart even more ( yeah I love to cry ) I wrote a fanfic on the last moments between So and Soo, it was just so hard to write and I had to stop several times, scarlet heart is the only drama that made me write fanfics of it, and I'm not even a writer or remotely good to being one . So if you want, open the spoiler tag below, I'm warning you that it's long, which is why I hope you like what you read. Thank you ^_^ ( sorry for grammatical mistakes and all of that ) 

Spoiler

14th prince looked on as the king came down from his horse, it was a sight to see, a king never rides his own horse unless it's for battle, but this is no ordinary king,  he reminded himself, although he wasn't very fond of his brother,  Jung was grateful he responded to Soo's letter, the only thing he will never hate him for it,is loving Soo this much. The two brothers stood for a moment while Jung gave his formal bow, but So had no time for this, his eyes started looking around every corner of this house, in search of any sign for his beloved, he could feel her presence all around him, he asked Jung " where is she ?"  Jung only asked him to follow him as they entered the house, So's heart was beating fast with each step, he couldn't get the last sentence of that letter  out of his mind " I'll be waiting for you" , what if that letter came late ? What if it was lost in the midst of many letters he was supposed to read ? What if he went with his first feeling and dismissed it as Jung's letter which he had no desire to read ? What if he was late ? He can't, he wouldn't be able to handle it if he let her down, the entire road he was imagining her disappointed face when each day passes and he were nowhere to be found, he imagined the tears slipping down her lovely face and not being around to wipe them for her, to tell her he was sorry for taking too long. 
"We're here" Jung's voice suddenly cut through his mind. Jung stepped aside for him to enter, So put his hand on the door, and closed his eyes, he can  feel her behind this barrier, he can hear the sound of her breathing, he took a deep breath and pushed the light wood carefully, his eyes instantly fell on her, there was no way he could risk looking at anything but her, she was lying in her bed sleeping under some covers, her long hair was down and rested carefully at her sides, she looked peaceful despite having some troubles breathing, she looked beautiful as always, despite the paleness in her face, she looked weak and tired, and he couldn't do anything about it.
So sat facing her her on the bed, he took her small hand in his, lifted it to his lips and kissed it lightly, he put his other hand on her cheek and caressed it gently, and she stirred, opening her eyes faintly, she saw him sitting in front of her smiling, she smiled back. thinking it was a dream again, she wanted to enjoy his presence more, to feel his gentleness a little more before pain could wake her to the fact that he's still not here, she asked with a low voice " please stay a bit longer" the familiar voice answered her "I'm not going anywhere " she looked at him again, not believing her ears, her dreams of him were always silent, at least she was the only one talking in them, tears started to pool in her eyes as realization hit her " is this a dream ?" His voice answered her again " No, I'm right here, Soo-ya " both his hands were now on her face, wiping away the tears that started falling,  and a moment later, his lips landed on her forehead as he kissed her lovingly, she closed her eyes wanting to savor every second of theses moments, he pulled away again to look at her, he took both her hands in his and smiled at her , Soo was smiling too, she was happy, she had lost hope of ever seeing him again when 4 days passed with no news of him coming,  but now he's here next to her, smiling at her, it was as if she were transported back to 4 years earlier, when they were both looking at the stars when their only problem was fighting about which star was this and that. 
" I missed you so much " she finally said with a smile " I missed you too, so much" he answered before adding " forgive me " " I made you go through a lot, I.." 
" Don't " Soo interrupted, she placed her hand on the now invisible scar on his face " we were both wrong, we both hurt each other" she wanted to say more but she suddenly felt excruciating pain in her chest, it was so painful she couldn't breath, So started calling out to her , it's the first time he felt this helpless, Soo held on to his robes, hoping his presence will make the pain go away, and it finally did, but it was so exhausting she wanted to sleep. She felt it then, her time was running out , she looked at So, but neither of them said anything.

So moved the covers and then lied down next to her, resting her head on his chest and hugging her tightly, she closed her eyes, finally feeling the comfort she's been missing all these months, she even felt the light pain she always had vanishing with every breath she took while in his arms,  she lifted her head slightly to look at him, his eyes were full of worry, full of longing, full of love, full of her, seeing her reflection in them made her happiest in that moment, she believed he resented her all this time, and now she regrets not fighting for him more, she regrets not holding on to him, to make him understand her, to understand him, to stay with him, to tell him that he's her everything. she didn't know he regrets it as well, not holding on to her, letting his wounded pride take the better of him, not understanding her, not telling her that he can't be without her, that he's nothing if she's not with him. She looked at him, smiling, " I love you" she said to him, it was the first time she pronounced those words to him, she was always holding them back, waiting for the perfect moment, the perfect happiness to say it to him, she thought she'll be able to say it to him afterwards many times later, but this was the first and last time, she was happy, but the tears started threatening to ruin her vision of him, he leaned in and kissed her deeply before both of their tears started spilling, they broke apart when they didn't want to, but her breath was getting shorter, and he was afraid to hurt her with his overflowing feelings, he got her to lean on him again while he hugged her, running his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her heart and giving her back the comfort she was always ready to give to him.
Her eyelids started to get heavy, but she didn't want to sleep, she wanted to keep talking about anything " how is the weather?" She asked him " it's sunny, and all the flowers in the garden are blooming, the trees look more beautiful than ever, I'll take you out to see when you get better" " yes, I would really love that" her voice was getting weaker, and the words became more difficult to get out, her eyelids becoming heavier with every breath " tell me more " she asked him, he started talking about the lake in the palace, he told her he went to the sea last week, and it looked as beautiful as the last time they've seen it, he was just about to tell her about Baek-Ah and how he wanted to build a house for the orphans when he suddenly felt the room was too silent, he looked at her, she was sleeping, but he couldn't hear the sound of her breath, his heart started beating fast, " Soo-ya " he called out to her " Soo-ya " he called again, holding her cheek trying to wake her " Soo-ya " his voice and all of him started to shake as he called her again and again, but she didn't answer, he looked at her beautiful face, caressing her cheeks with his shaky hand, he wanted her to open her eyes and smile at him the way she does every time, but now he knew she wouldn't.   " you can't leave without my permission" he said finally before holding her lifeless body to him as tightly as he could, as if he could print her presence on him forever, his tears spilled and they couldn't stop, and the sound of his sobs pierced through the silence of the room, he cried as if he were a child, he cried soo much, the reason he woke up everyday for was now gone from the world, and in that moment, he was gone as well. 

• Like 15