[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, hiluna said:

Yes his acting is top notch. Watching this scene I really believe he will be with Soo when she dies because with him there, the death scene will be epic sad. The PD would be crazy not to have the two together for the parting scene, it would be like having strawberries without the cream, hot chocolate without marshmallows, roast beef without gravy, ramen without the soup... you get what I mean. Sheesh, I have to go on diet like LJG did. :sweatingbullets:

Now you make me hungry :lol:. Hungry for Lee Joon Gi :w00t:

• Like 19

@Adnana I agree with your post and I also love how it is beautifully written-laying out the facts so that we can see what WangSo has to face since he got the throne and making it even clearer that HaeSoo's presence will not be able to solve such problems in any way.It takes someone ruthless who can make tough decisions without regret.And HaeSoo is no such person.Therefore,her staying with him will only hinder him from getting his job done as a king.

Some of you are really angry and confused at WangSo for saying such words to HaeSoo in the preview.Let's keep in mind that previews from SHR are always misleading.They don't release the full picture of what's going on and the sequences of scenes shown are always jumbled up.It's what keep us viewers guessing and anticipating the next episode.So let's not be mad at any characters from the previews shall we?Even if you want to bash any characters,let it be based on the episodes we've seen so far.That should ease the emotional baggage that some of you still have now.:D

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Well actually my mom & dad in 50's also watch this drama. I remember they also watch Descendant Of The Sun with me & my sister but they didn't really like pay attention watching it or sometime doing other things when the drama air. But with Scarlet Heart they pay full attention watching. They even ask sometimes on Wednesday or Thursday where is that Queen drama? They didn't  knew Scarlet Heart title they just pronounce it the Queen Drama. So I answered oh... That drama only air on Monday & Tuesday. When Lady Oh died on ep 11 my mom was crying. I was like omg... Because that is the first time my mom ever crying watching K drama because they didn't really interested in K drama.

OMG that is so cute. It is nice if you can share Scarlet Heart moments with your family. Even tho they will cry like a river :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Yes his acting is top notch. Watching this scene I really believe he will be with Soo when she dies because with him there, the death scene will be epic sad. The PD would be crazy not to have the two together for the parting scene, it would be like having strawberries without the cream, hot chocolate without marshmallows, roast beef without gravy, ramen without the soup... you get what I mean. Sheesh, I have to go on diet like LJG did. :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully they could say goodbye to each other properly in Goryeo.

• Like 11

On 10/26/2016 at 2:04 AM, n00nk3y said:

I think I'm the only one here who wants the Goryeo part of the story ended exactly like the C-version. I want WS to suffer (what?!),regret everything that's been done,and realize just how he failed the only thing that has meaning to his life.and it's karma for him.he didn't let WJ see his loved one in death bed,now it's WS's turn to feel that.It will be LJK's hardest scene I think..hey,the Chinese actor felt so drained after that scene.I just need to see him pull it off and I want to see his take on WS in that situation.

As for the modern era ending,if I am the writer..I will make it Shutter Island style.all of these are only a fragmentation of GHJ's mind,a patient in a mental institution by the lake.WS is actually her doctor and all the other characters are actually other doctors,nurses,or hospital's staffs.ending scene will be GHJ sitting under a tree by the lake,reading a novel (BBJX of course),her doctor came and she greets him,"ah,you're here hwangjanim.." End.

Just shoot me now guys..

Consider yourself shot after washing your mouth out with soap and doused with holy water :lol: 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

I have been trying to watch other lighthearted dramas to cure this heartache. But I just can’t, guys, I just can’t. bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

So I ended up watching the latest season of The Bachelorette Australia. Similar concept - girl is surrounded by a bunch of handsome men in seek of “true love”. But it is funny how throughout each episode, I can draw similarities between SHR characters and the guys on the reality show:

• The one who always act like an arrogant prick i.e. villain of the show (Yo)
  • The one who is such a sweetheart but turns out that his family is whacko (Jung)
  • The one who leaves a great first impression and butterflies in your stomach; but turns out to have commitment issues (Wook) - I swear it is so similar to the point I constantly yell *snake alert* at the girl hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507
  • The one who is on the show for the wrong reasons i.e. fame not love (Won) 
  • The multi-talented artist who is good at serenading you (Baek Ah) 
  • The one with an innocent personality and believes in love at first sight (Eun) 
  • The firefighter/athlete/plumber with a soft side (Moo) 

Can’t seem to identify a So yet. But it is safe to say that these guys can be reincarnated in modern times. What if….Ha Jin wakes up from coma, and she does not remember anything. However, she grows a backbone and confronts her boyfriend/ex-bestfriend. After that, she joins a show called The Bachelorette Korea with all of the reincarnations of the Goryeo princes to find love again. Each week she eliminates a prince. In the end it is only So left - her so called soulmate. Before he proposes (the show usually ends with a proposal by the way), they suddenly remember their past lives. BOOM. THE END. embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

Okay, I need to stop connecting SHR with everything I see in my daily life. It is getting unhealthy. dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Omg this drama has drugged us so bad lol.

• Like 14

16 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Omg this drama has drugged us so bad lol.

It does not stop there. The guy in the reality show who was similar to Wook actually gave the girl a handmade bracelet when they first met. In addition, the guy who she chose in the end actually brought a donkey (So's horse anyone *wink* *wink*?)  with him when they first met. I was like:

"oh my gosh...THIS IS NOT A DRAMA. THIS IS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE. OH MY GOSH." cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497

• Like 11

Oh this episode breaks my heart :anguished:. We see them happy and semi "normal" on their date and then BOOM it blows up to crap. So much hope to be crushed. 

Has anyone talked about the poetry HS and WS wrote? In episode 17 when he asks her why she wants him to write it she says it's a surprise or something? There must be a reason she wanted them. I am guessing that maybe she did something special in the prayer tower, WHERE HE WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT TO PROPOSE :bawling: which could be her way of saying "yes" or "I love you". Has she even said i love you to Wang So? Remember, she was ready to say yes you could tell, and she wore his hairpin for the first time. Even if this theory is way off from the final episodes I'm still going to imagine it happened...:blush::heart:

I haven't seen the Chinese version. Which I am glad. All the comparing between the 2 versions seems like extra torture. A miscarriage? That wouldn't suit this version I don't think, seems too severe. The drama between HS and WS is already torture enough. Nuff said Peace !

Edited by furiosanz
  • Like 10

49 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Well actually my mom & dad in 50's also watch this drama. I remember they also watch Descendant Of The Sun with me & my sister but they didn't really like pay attention watching it or sometime doing other things when the drama air. But with Scarlet Heart they pay full attention watching. They even ask sometimes on Wednesday or Thursday where is that Queen drama? They didn't  knew Scarlet Heart title they just pronounce it the Queen Drama. So I answered oh... That drama only air on Monday & Tuesday. When Lady Oh died on ep 11 my mom was crying. I was like omg... Because that is the first time my mom ever crying watching K drama because they didn't really interested in K drama.

My mum is 75yrs old. I dont know what is her reaction watching MLSHR because she live far away from me. She stay with my sisters in our hometown. But next week will be our first time watching MLSHR together as a family. My sisters quite a drama queen compare to me. But they never say anyting abt my mom's reaction toward this drama. We'll see next week.

16 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

It does not stop there. The guy in the reality show who was similar to Wook actually gave the girl a handmade bracelet when they first met. In addition, the guy who she chose in the end actually brought a donkey (So's horse anyone *wink* *wink*?) to her when they first met. I was like:

"oh my gosh...THIS IS NOT A DRAMA. THIS IS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE. OH MY GOSH." cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497

Is he trying to imitate Scarlet Heart??

• Like 11