Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

48 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Add me to the list of people who thinks the international version's editing is crap!!! The SBS version is better.

And please...NO SEQUEL !!! A badly done sequel (like the Chinese one) spoils the original. A good ending of the original is really all we need.

BBJQ was a mess. The only reason that BBJQ ever existed is to milk more money from the success of it's predecessor and wanting so badly to give Yinzhen and Ruoxi a happy ending. I am not a fan of any sequel but I would give a green light for MLSHR's sequel for the sole reason that is for the justice to be done to the mess that they have given us in the second half of this drama. And I would demand a better writer (sorry writer-nim, you've got go) and a better PD (sorry Kim Kyu Tae, you messed up the editing and go back to study the camera works cause you overused the close-up shots) and Lee Joon Gi must stay and still with rawking the eyeliner even in modern setting.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

I am wondering why would they want LJK to lost weight?  Before SHR, looks alright for he is slim and lean.  His face became skinny and haggard. 

Hope he gains his weight after MLSH...Right now, he looks skinny

9 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Omg the image make my heart break we could feel King Gwangjong is very lonely by looking at the image T.T paeha... Hwaiting !!!

Yes, I don't dare to think of it, his original intention to be throned because prevention and protection. But he end up losing something important in his life, could be friendship and loves. Like Queen Hwangbo said, a person must let go something in order to reach his destiny.

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:
  Hide contents

I have a feeling that he will only blame Wook. Didn't 4th prince (as a king) was the responsible of the death of 8th prince's wife after knowing her words contributed to Rouxi's miscarriage? I can't see Wang So punishing YeonHwa. For me, his relationship with YeonHwa will be the same as Queen Yoo with King Taejo. :confused: 

I think WH is the one who causing HS`s miscarriage...,

• Like 5

I finally got to watch both the international and SBS version and I'm amazed at how different they are!  I won't talk about editing cause I know nothing about it and half the time, I'm drooling when LJG is on screen.

A few of things:

Remember that picture Ha Na posted on her IG and everyone was wondering who the girl to her right (our left) was?  Well guess it wasn't relevant because she wasn't really 'featured' - she just stood in the back during the coronation so I suppose she was a princess that wasn't relevant to the story line, maybe Won's wife.

I think it's incredibly naive of WS to think he can just marry HS and make her queen.  WW made a good point.  He needs political alliances and right now has none.  It may not be historically accurate, but he was also supposed to be married to YH before he ascended the throne and wasn't a "dog wolf" with a "hideous" scar that made people hate him either.  Throughout the entire series, he's just been a loner with a select few who understand and support him so I guess it makes sense.  However, his sudden rage to kill off anyone who opposes him was random and felt very rushed and even JM didn't see it coming.

It looks like the mask scene or the backhug scene with the lit lanterns (festival?) is coming up tomorrow - or I hope.  In the preview, where WS hugs HS and says she's his only queen, they look to be wearing the same outfit so perhaps this will be our last happy scene before HS marries Jung and leaves the palace. I feel like her death and returning to present time would take the entire final episode and ep 19 is likely to be their time separated prior to her death so ep 18 will probably end with her asking Jung for a way out of the palace, by marriage.

Also looks like CR death was not something WS ordered.  I feel as if someone set him up since he seemed to say "I look like a monster to her now.  I won't let him get away with this" or something along those lines.  Possibly WW or whoever was peeping on CR and Won's conversation.  IDK but they should have developed CR character a little more to explain how she could suddenly betray HS so easily for a snake like Won.  Really makes no sense.

I honestly think the whole thing can be avoided if HS just marries WS.  She may not be queen or a royal consort by title but at least she can spend her remaining days by his side.  YH wants prestige and honor and she can be queen all she wants but HS will have his heart and that should be enough.  I don't see why they both can't get what they want.  It's a different era where polygamy is totally normal and I think HS should understand that.  It's not like he's going around impregnating every court lady or something.  By wanting to keep him to herself, she's blocking his path as king - YH understands this and doesn't mind HS being the king's woman.  I guess I might sound weird, but I think it's a fair deal?  I mean it's not like HS wants power or her son to be the crown prince so why should any of that matter if she gets to be with him?   I think as long as YH can become queen and raise a crown prince, she'd likely accept WS marrying HS.  WW obviously wouldn't and will hold that BS scar excuse over his head but there's not a lot he can do about it especially once YH becomes queen.  To betray the king out of pure jealousy would put both his sister and mother in danger.

Also - the picture of her in the blue wedding dress.  Beautiful but someone get her a cheesecake or something.  The fact that I can still see the gap between her waist and arms in a dress with such baggy sleeves concerns me lol.  

Side note - I find it intriguing that King Gwangjong had only 2 wives, one of which he never produced an heir with.   Maybe I'm being a romantic, but how much he must have loved his Queen to only have her by his side and how nice it would have been if this was an epic love story between WS and YH (with YH being IU of course!).  I want a re-do!

*edit* and ruizaio just smashed my pipe dream of such a love hahaha

• Like 12

I am now like over 65 pages behind since 16 hours ago.... yay for the highest record of backreading? LOL

I'm trying to will myself against watching preview of the final episode to avoid spoilers and fully enjoy whatever surprise ending the writer might have, do you think I can succeed? Just trying to protect my viewing experience, but I know I have to pay the price of backreading over a hundred pages I'm sure. (Protect what you want, pay the price)

Not gonna comment too much on ep.17, just want to say that for me, WJ redeemed himself in this episode.

• Like 12

So does that mean that this upcoming ep, WH will take her own life as well? 

I imagine the torture of CR and the death of WH would cost HS's health to further deteriorate. We are really getting very close to the ending...  

• Like 7

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

Congratulations Lee Joon Gi, when you became king. the ratings also hit no.1

You really are born with the star of a king. Even Moonlight ended when you ascend the throne. Bravo! :heart:

Yes!!  All hail to our King. :love::love::heart::heart:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Trang Nguyen said:

She is wearing the hair pin So gave her do I don't think is her marriage to Jung. I think she will trade places with YH. :bawling:

May be she just tried the outfit....:D

• Like 4

10 hours ago, violet90 said:

but the scene when So have to keep writing for Soo making his snack is just pure LOL....

he as a king and owned everything still have to paid for the snacks from his loved one and i loved how he always do what Soo want.. and Soo know she can control him like asking CR to stay and do her best cute face and So just give up... they act like a normal husband and wife..

can't they just stay like that and far far away from those nasty Hwangbo clan???

lol, had to quote your post cos that's exactly what my husband ask me to do.
he ask me if I could be more like HS to pout and give cute face. :sweatingbullets:
I told him if he treats me like how WS treats HS I would consider.

HAHAHAAHA. Sorry, out of topic but I am really happy that the husband is finally watching MLSHR with me! :D

• Like 14

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Details of the event translated by JG Family 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Notice on the group screening of the last episode Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Hello, this is Namooactors.

Before you know it the drama Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart : Ryeo is drawing to an end.

For those of you who have loved the 4th prince Wangso and the actor Lee Joon-gi, we are preparing an event as a gift. Since it is to show our gratitude, all expenses for the venue rental and operation will be supported by us and will be free of charge for the fans.

Actor Lee Joon-gi will take part in the event to share the precious moment with the fans before the screening of the drama. We’d like your active participation.

Link to the group screening application

https://goo.gl/Ambgqx

Notice on the group screening of the last episode Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

[My Lover Lee Joon-gi in Moon Lovers]

group screening of the last episode Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo * Lee Joon-gi mini fanmeeting

DATE&TIME: 9pm-11:05pm on (Tue) 1st NOV, 2016 (subject to change depending on the drama ending time)

VENUE: Superplex G, Lotte Cinema World Tower Branch

FEE: FREE

How to apply

1. Period: From Wed. 12am, Oct 26th  - Thur. Oct 27th 11:59pm

It’s not first-come-first-serve but a random draw among the applications.

2. Announcement of the draw winners: on the homepage and sms to individuals at 6pm, Fri. Oct 28th  

3. How to apply: Follow the link to Group Screening Application on the Lee Joon-gi homepage.

- Only one application per person can be accepted. Duplication of application will lead to elimination from the list.   

- The seats will not be chosen at the time of application. The seats will be arranged in random order only for the winners. You will find the seat number as you receive the ticket at the venue.

- Please enter the applicant’s info exactly when you apply.

If the personal info do not match with the submitted one, the ticket will not be exchanged and entering the venue will be denied.

- No application will be effective after the given period.

- The regular member of HJS, the official fan café will have the priority in the draw.

( 300 priority winners selection, only limited to those who completed upgrading to regular member before Oct 24. In case of exceeding 300 application(note: this part needs check and confirmation with the agency) the applications will be classified for general drawing.

- After the application, the regular HJS members should leave comments for identification on “Group Screening” board in HJS in order to be considered for the priority drawing.

Entering and Viewing

1. Tickets booth will be set at the lobby of Lotte Cinema World Tower banch, on the 7th floor, entertainment building in Lotte World Mall.  

2. Tickets will be handed at the venue starting from 2 hours prior to the event.

3. Make sure to carry the identification with you. Only the applicant himself/herself can receive the ticket.

4. Please be seated by 5 min before the event starts. After the event begins, entering can be restricted.

5. Please refrain from leaving during the event. We hope you understand that this will be an  invaluable moment for the actor and the fans who loved his drama. Exiting without watching the drama can be controlled. We ask your co-operation and understanding.

6. All individual recordings are welcome such as photos, videos, voice recording and smartphone shooting. However, all shooting will be prohibited during the drama viewing.

7. On the event day, the stamp will be ready for the JG special passport holders.

Directions & Transportation

---- Not Translated

Translated by elly@JGfamily
Repost with credit

300 participants x 1 box of Kleenex each  !   wait onion head

I am imagining them bawling as the drama rolls, or not (when they are busy watching JG in flesh instead  hot1 onion head

I need to move to Korea so I can take part in these awesome events!  It sucks being a part of an official fan club and you can't participate in any of the events because you're on the other side of the planet!  (I'm not part of HJS though).

• Like 11

"I will find you" 
I will borrow this phrase I saw last night, to talk about the star-crossed lovers whose destiny is be separated, but maybe will meet in another life. The fate of WS and HS was to love each other deeply, but politics, intrigues and family situation has played against them, that's why is too painful to see how two people who love each other so much, take different paths either in life or in death. Even when Wang So has said he cannot live without her, I think as a promise of love he will live to build the world he wanted her to live, a world where she was free to choose the place she wanted to be. So when finally things will be different and destiny is in their favor, he will find the way to get to her.

94471531c3b8aa9331392cd58e306162

• Like 24

7 hours ago, millie10468 said:

I would agree except that historically, Gwangjong didn't appear to like his heir and there was evidence showing that had he had another heir, he would have done away with his first son. Even his son himself was afraid for his life at some point. This wouldn't fit with the So of this drama and his feelings towards any lovechild with Soo.

Then, the historical is just fit to this drama. WS might change after HS died. They are not the kids of WS and HS. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, millie10468 said:

What's up with these predictions that Soo will likely encourage the marriage between So and Yeonhwa after thinking about her health and stuff and she'll end up switching with YH at the last minute for the wedding or something...

Can I just say...STOP MAKING PREDICTIONS THAT SEEM PRETTY CREDIBLE (and more than likely probable) and leave the SoSoo ship alone. Darn all these icebergs in the way making this journey more treacherous than the Titanic's ill-fated maiden voyage. I, like Baek Ah, will go down with this ship. I won't put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I ship SoSoo and always will (Yes, I did plagiarize the wise words of Dido. She knows what's up)

Preachhh :wub:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Congratulations Lee Joon Gi, when you became king. the ratings also hit no.1

You really are born with the star of a king. Even Moonlight ended when you ascend the throne. Bravo! :heart:

what's the rating for ep 17?

• Like 5

Face Off Battle has started - Pls. vote every 5 minutes.LOL

So far it's -

Lee Jun Ki and Lee Ji Eun (IU)  29.62%  (271 votes)  

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo  70.38%  (644 votes)

http://www.hallyuvote.com/

• Like 14