Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

I'm not too happy with what they are doing with the presentation of the characters in this episode, and that goes for everyone involved ..sure i get that WS must became ruthless ...but come on..you do not  give him a righteous  and what seems to be a moral consciousness and then contradict everything he stands for...HS already warned him not to kill his brothers and i add ..his family extension ,so why would he react so quickly and order all to be kill...there are so many ways to have him get rid of the clans ( and yes   have them killed) that could more or less be justifiable ( because killing someone never is) but they could have shown that the clans were about to revolt and name wang won their crown prince...which according to history is not so wrong to think of...or have wang won    (himself)get rid of CR...if you are going to present a hero that is more than the mere rumors that  history emblems ...then do carry out the plan to fruition...as much as i like WS, i do not like what they are doing with his kingly mannerism...JM and me , were not expecting that order...is not the order per se...it is the manner in which is being use and carried out...be ruthless but with motive...that way i can still see that the character has consistency ...same for HS ,i do hope that they deviate from ( CR is my bf who cares that she betray me) feeling compassion for her death is one thing...another is to stand completely on her side...negating what she did wrong and blaming WS for seeking proper justice...or is it that she is not affected by having CR get rid of the man she thought of as her brother?....because i do think that WS is being manipulated into killing CR...per WW...which will cause him to go on full range mode( given that HS will view him as monster...his words...)...  I  know no human being ,who will  not  be affected by a deep betray of trust ...i mean it is all a process ...that is not so say that forgiveness is not possible...but it is not immediate...it takes time ...the first thing one will not do is to seek reason why that friend had to betray you...because for the most part it is something that breaks alliance and understanding out a personal ,most of the times selfish reason...and that does not sit right with a 21 century woman..although HS has challenge that already..i like her and respect her...i even admire her idealistic views( we all have them as well, if not what would have became of the world...) but her mother teresa complex drives me nuts...that is the reason why she will suffer and will keep suffering past ,present, and future...

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow read the comments! I missed the livestream yesterday because the signal is so slowwww! I will wait for the SBS subbed version.

 

PS. I miss Wang So. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

 

Yes in the cversion

  Reveal hidden contents

Ruoxi didn't get too sickly until episode 30th, that's when YuTan (CR) was steamed alive and she fainted after seeing that. Her health taken a toll since kneeling in the rain and had to work hard labor as the laundry maid. Later when she found out she was pregnant, her body was getting weaker and she was falling into depression but after the miscarriage and with the stress and depression it shorten her life even more that's why she wanted to leave the palace cause she wanted a peaceful leaving and was tired of it overall.

 

As for CR, she was probably punished for betraying CP and had in hand of murdering CP cause she was the one that was taken care of his baths and adding mercury into the water that caused CP to die. She was in it with Won the 9th prince so he probably put the blame on her to avoid death and as CR (she probably was in love with Won so she took the blame and said it was all her doing and had no regret) HS was probably surprise at the punishment was because to her even if a person is a traitor, they should not be treated like a dog, being beaten up just for show. At that time, HS probably didn't know CR doing until she received the bloody letter that probably was given to her. And maybe WS told HS what CR role was in this whole thing that she was the one that was involve with CP's death and the other stuff. When HS read the bloody letter she probably realized that it was true so and that CR lied to her the whole time cause CR pretend not to know how to read and write but she could cause Won apparently taught her (that's how the cversion went the 9th prince taught YT to read and write that's how she fell in love with him) in the bloody letter it mention she has no regrets so probably CR knew her time was ending and had to get the message to HS 

 

 

thanks for such a detailed clarification, so we will probably see HS pregnant? At least if they follow the c-version then yes. 

Gosh HS is going to go through an emotional rollercoaster in the last three ep. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

:thumbsup:First place

Ratings 161024:

ScarletHeartRyeo : 9.8%

  Reveal hidden contents

@kdrama_news  

BLg4jl.gif

DQ3MeE.gif

=============

 

 

It would be nice if they can bypass the 10% mark, but it's a real pity it's only starting to gain attention with three episodes left.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In real life ...many people like wook you cannot get what u want and the next point is no body else can get...

Every episode is heartbreaking for me...and i hv too wait  for another week for more heartbreaking episode....and my heart so hurt ...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

 

A question for those who watched the c-drama -

  Reveal hidden contents

How does RX go from hating the 4th prince (for what happened to Yutan) back to being devastated by his coldness towards her later? O.o;;

 

Spoiler

Hi, first just to clarify: RX never means it when she says she hates 4th.

Simple simple: love fight & clash of moral principles.She understands that Yutan (equivalent to CR) was sly and wrong in her deeds, and agrees that YT deserved punishment, but disagrees over the choice of punishment by the Emperor (now 4th). In her anger she lashes out at him that she hates him, and it's just a choice of harsh words because both 4th & RX are very intense in their feelings, so by saying so she means to punish him for his deed (his boiling YT, which is wrong & cruel from her perspective); or in other words, it's her form of revenge for her friend. It doesn't mean she actually hates him. Deep down she still loves him.

And no, from my interpretation she is not devastated only by his coldness. She is devastated because he is visibly hurt by 8th's words. This is what he says that touches her: 'Why did you want him to seek and tell me about these, so that he could pierce my heart with every single word of his, while all I could do was to sit still and leave him to his stabbing.' She wants him to get angry & hate her to let go of her, but she clearly cannot handle the fact that he gets devastatingly hurt (even he admits to it). She intended to inflict rage & blind jealousy on him, but she never intended to get him emotionally wounded, if that makes sense. He was clearly more hurt & humiliated than angry. Actually, I think for couples who break up while still in love with each other, knowing that one hurts the other will eat more into one's conscience than when the other downright hates them. That's what I guess happens with RX too.

 

 

Just my two cents ^^

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this link on another forum, and I found myself enjoy reading it. I don't know whether the writer is one of us or not, but the detailed kinda remind me of few people with great writing style in here...the article contain prediction of the possible ending and detailed review....

 

MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO SPECULATIONS, SPOILERS AND POSSIBLE HAPPY ENDING

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Speculations, Spoilers and Possible Happy Ending

Spoiler

1.) WANG SO’S CONSORTS/WIVES. WHO WILL HE MARRY?

If Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo stays true to Goryeo’s history, Wang So will marry Hwangbo Yeon-hwa (Wook’s sister) and she would be known in history as Queen Daemok. They will have 2 sons and 3 daughters.

Since Yeon-hwa is attracted to Wang So (they also have a triangle love affair with Wang Yo) and even asked him to marry her, there is a strong chance that the marriage between Wang So and Yeon-hwa would happen soon. I’m actually sad while typing this so let’s just hope this wouldn’t happen in the last few episodes but I really think we would see Wang So’s marriage to Yeon-hwa since she seems to be more prominent in Episode 17’s previews and she’s pretty determined to be the Queen of Goryeo.

yeon-hwa

 

 

Read detail article at http://www.joysofasia.com/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-speculations-spoilers-possible-happy-ending/

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, may6 said:

I'm not too happy with what they are doing with the presentation of the characters in this episode, and that goes for everyone involved ..sure i get that WS must became ruthless ...but come on..you do not  give him a righteous  and what seems to be a moral consciousness and then contradict everything he stands for...HS already warned him not to kill his brothers and i add ..his family extension ,so why would he react so quickly and order all to be kill...there are so many ways to have him get rid of the clans ( and yes   have them killed) that could more or less be justifiable ( because killing someone never is) but they could have shown that the clans were about to revolt and name wang won their crown prince...which according to history is not so wrong to think of...or have wang won    (himself)get rid of CR...if you are going to present a hero that is more than the mere rumors that  history emblems ...then do carry out the plan to fruition...as much as i like WS, i do not like what they are doing with his kingly mannerism...JM and me , were not expecting that order...is not the order per se...it is the manner in which is being use and carried out...be ruthless but with motive...that way i can still see that the character has consistency ...same for HS ,i do hope that they deviate from ( CR is my bf who cares that she betray me) feeling compassion for her death is one thing...another is to stand completely on her side...negating what she did wrong and blaming WS for seeking proper justice...or is it that she is not affected by having CR get rid of the man she thought of as her brother?....because i do think that WS is being manipulated into killing CR...per WW...which will cause him to go on full range mode( given that HS will view him as monster...his words...)...  I  know no human being ,who will  not  be affected by a deep betray of trust ...i mean it is all a process ...that is not so say that forgiveness is not possible...but it is not immediate...it takes time ...the first thing one will not do is to seek reason why that friend had to betray you...because for the most part it is something that breaks alliance and understanding out a personal ,most of the times selfish reason...and that does not sit right with a 21 century woman..although HS has challenge that already..i like her and respect her...i even admire her idealistic views( we all have them as well, if not what would have became of the world...) but her mother teresa complex drives me nuts...that is the reason why she will suffer and will keep suffering past ,present, and future...

 

Power can change people, even the best of us. Sadly, our Wang So is gonna taste that cursed throne and endure long but painful reign :(

21 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

 

It would be nice if they can bypass the 10% mark, but it's a real pity it's only starting to gain attention with three episodes left.

 

I will take any good news right now. I can't even sleep last night because of MLSHR :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maskros said:
  Hide contents

Hi, first just to clarify: RX never means it when she says she hates 4th.

Simple simple: love fight & clash of moral principles.She understands that Yutan (equivalent to CR) was sly and wrong in her deeds, and agrees that YT deserved punishment, but disagrees over the choice of punishment by the Emperor (now 4th). In her anger she lashes out at him that she hates him, and it's just a choice of harsh words because both 4th & RX are very intense in their feelings, so by saying so she means to punish him for his deed (his boiling YT, which is wrong & cruel from her perspective); or in other words, it's her form of revenge for her friend. It doesn't mean she actually hates him. Deep down she still loves him.

And no, from my interpretation she is not devastated only by his coldness. She is devastated because he is visibly hurt by 8th's words. This is what he says that touches her: 'Why did you want him to seek and tell me about these, so that he could pierce my heart with every single word of his, while all I could do was to sit still and leave him to his stabbing.' She wants him to get angry & hate her to let go of her, but she clearly cannot handle the fact that he gets devastatingly hurt (even he admits to it). She intended to inflict rage & blind jealousy on him, but she never intended to get him emotionally wounded, if that makes sense. He was clearly more hurt & humiliated than angry. Actually, I think for couples who break up while still in love with each other, knowing that one hurts the other will eat more into one's conscience than when the other downright hates them. That's what I guess happens with RX too.

 

Just my two cents ^^

Thanks so much for your input! The only things I know about the c-drama are what I read from wiki/drama blog reviews, so it's nice to read details that are normally overlooked.

Spoiler

So after what happens with Yutan, they don't really reconcile... ugh, I knew it would happen but my SoSoo heart is breaking...

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't mind a season 2 because we need so much more closure and just So in modern clothes but as of right now I highly doubt this is true? Plus like mentioned it will be hard to get that huge cast to reprise their roles. Unless there is a miracle hehe or they just love their roles as much as we love the drama. Sigh. It doesn't hurt to dream but let's not get our hopes up :( I'm still dreading the end here comes the drama chest pains again haha.

Argh so annoyed with the ratings, are you serious korea? This show is legendary but I guess not "typical" enough to your liking. If anything shouldn't international fans get the free screening with LJG. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will married YH tonight whether a force marriage or he willingly just to control both YH and WW... but in preview Soo is wearing his hairpin so i think she accepted the fact that she can't married So but stay with him as a lover anyway... So likely give the titles Queen and just be with Soo and never care about YH (this one i will paid to see YH face when So only cared about Soo.... ) that's why she will get pregnant cause they will live as husband and wife without an official marriage or titles...

but can i said how cruel the writer is......... Soo wearing his hairpin witnessing the death of her friend and hated the man that gives her that hairpin... she never hate So but the one that she hate is KG... i wonder if the writer will play out the pregnant plot cause in BBJX that the only reason RX still staying in palace after Yu Tan dies.. RX even asked 4th to let her go and she just want to lived peacefully with her child.. 

when i sign up watching this drama i know how it will end but still the feels is killing me...........

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We barely have 4 episodes to finish up the story. Feeling a bit rushed. Think they spent too much time building the story in the first 10 episodes and lost pace in the next 10 episodes. The drama would do much better with another 4-5 episodes to flesh out the other parts of the story.

Anyhow - what's done cannot be undone. The production requires a good cast (which they had), PD (hmmm...too many close ups but the cinematography has been spectacular), writer (come on - she has good materials to work on to begin with!) and good editors. The editor is the weak link for this drama! 

It is the beginning of the end. I do feel really sad for So as he is cornered by many forces - way more than 4th Prince in BBJX. Yeonhwa will get what she wants but not the heart of Wang So. I just hope that all her deeds will come back to haunt her. How did Wang So manage to live for another 26 years? Soo dies due to poor health and a broken heart but So would be the one dealing with all the regret, loneliness and sadness for the rest of his days. The wolf-dog really doesn't get a break. 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Aside from the differences between the two versions, I'm also not happy about the misrepresentation of history in this show. Gwangjong had more support from the powerful clans (his birth mother's Chungju, his adopted mother's Shinju, and his wife's Hwangju and all the Songak-based clans who were against the moving of the capital) than his predecessors when claiming the throne, and he had waited for 7 years before he started killing off people to strengthen the throne. I was like WTF when So all of a sudden gave the order to kill everyone that questioned the legitimacy of him succeeding the throne. First off, there wouldn't have been any challenges, and second off, he shouldn't be like that just yet.


Thus, there is no reason why Baek Ah's mother or other relatives would hate someone from Later Baekje. The Silla royalty that were killed by Gyeon Hwon were the Parks, not Kims (although they did intermarry). There's also no reason for Woo Hee to hate Wang Geon so much when in fact he helped her grandfather avenge her father's death.

 

Thanks for the short Korean history. It boggles my mind how much they inter-marry. After awhile, they are all related...:blink:

Yes I dont like the fact that WS suddenly turned ruthless and start killing people. The show time jump too much.

The thing about this show is the first 9 eps were like going 60kmh per hour, then suddenly at ep 10 -12, the accelerated and by ep 16 on, we are on a bullet train going faster than light speed....:blink:

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trizha1 said:

 

FIGHTING MLSHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the crazy editing of 17 won't chase people away...PLEASE BREAK 10% TONIGHT FINALLY!!!!!!! You are so close!!!!!!!!

Edit: that graph of the ratings is like my heart beat watching this damn show :crazy:

 

Even the rating is a roller coaster ride :lol:

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this has been answered before but why does scarring on a woman's body prohibit her from marrying the king? Is it the fact that she's "marred" and  thus not eligible? What's the logic behind this criteria? :huh:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVE + POWER

bk17_21-9

The throne is lonely, scary place to be. So discovers that his ascension to the throne does not lessen his problems but in fact multiplies them. He loses people he love – both physically and metaphorically – and though Soo promises she will never leave him, that decision is not hers to make, unfortunately. Also, just how much does Soo trust So? And if Lee Jun Ki gets any more glorious in his portrayal as So, he’ll explode into fireworks soon enough.

We start off where we last left off. So asks Soo whether she really doesn’t want him to become king. And she replies candidly that she doesn’t want him to be king but hates the idea of being apart from him even more. She reiterates that he will become king and reminds him of his promise to not kill his brothers.

The next day, the thundering sound of revolt echoes outside the palace as the terrified guards shut the gates. Meanwhile Soo, who is aware of what is to come, nervously serves the king tea. He accuses her of poisoning his tea (thus his sickness) and rails that it is her fault that he is in this state. His mom charges into the room, demanding that he officially pen down that Jung would be his heir. He refuses, bitterly acknowledging that all along she had merely been using him as a tool to sustain her ambition to become dowager empress and retain power. Now he knows how So felt all these years. He throws her out of his presence and when Soo tries to skulk away, he stops her, too.

Yeon Hwa informs her mom that Wook is nowhere to be seen (he went to see the same uncle who is in cahoots with Yo). Her mom is resigned and muses that one cannot have both power and love. Yeon Hwa declares she wants to be queen and the older woman wearily agrees that she will help her daughter and give up Wook in the process.

So arrives looking mighty fine with Baek Ah and General Park in tow. He is about to storm the palace when the palace gates creak open and Yeon Hwa sashays out. The princes are stunned. She coquettishly announces that she’ll help So to take over the palace without bloodshed. So and General Park know this isn’t as simple as it looks, but So states curtly that he won’t forget her loyalty.

bk17_21-23

read details at https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/love-power/

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just watched the international version of the episode, and although I like it ( stupid editing notwithstanding ) I don't like how they're going witH WS, that kind of change feels so sudden, why would he smile so devilishly like that ? It just seems out of character, yes I know he should be solidifying his hold on the throne, but I don't know it just didn't sit well with me, also he's supposed to have the support of his adoptive family, didn't Ji-Mong say before that the Shinju clan are with him ? Apparently the road to becoming a ruler is gonna be hard for him. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...