[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

started...the princes confrontation Hs begged 4th prince to trust her ...she had nothing to do...why should ai trust you...8th prince let his sword and asked his brother not to harm and scare HS ...HS gave them some information about the other killer ...they search the wood ...found some marks,signs but no killer ...HS is crying ...people were killed she said...8th prince is so tender ...is holding her in his arms

• Like 9

aigoo princess wiping 4th prince face, helping him clean up his wound on the arm ----andwae!!!

haesoo at home with 8th prince and counsin. counsin asked Haesoo why she landed up in forest, 8th prince make a sign to her not to tell the truth so Haesoo say she got lost.

counsin thank 8th prince about taking care of Haesoo. he say its his pleasure. then he started praising her ...i really like to see her. counsin was stunned and said thanks for thinking the good of haesoo.

• Like 12

queen takes a bath...her killer son is back...he failed ...he poured his mom some drink...both ploting ...wants to investigate that child who is she meeting who is she close to...this Goreyo must belong to my son she said touching his face

• Like 12

I love this drama so much. Only watched the first episode but so far everything I've seen has me grinning like a loon. I love the relationship between the princes already as well as Wang So. The boy's so much a loner and all he wants is just love and acceptance. I find it sad really that his parents tossed him out and basically put him somewhere far away where they don't need to think much about him and it's even more painful now that he's back and his mother doesn't even want to see him. I'm so hoping that other that Hae So, his brothers will also look beyond the prejudices and take him as a friend. I don't expect Wang Yo or Wang Won to be so accepting but the other brothers are alright. I'm also relieved that I haven't watched the Chinese version yet. That way, I can better enjoy this story and not do much comparisons. So many people are so insistent on holding up how the Kdrama version isn't measuring up and all I'm thinking is sheesh, we're just a couple of episodes in, calm down. It's like people being pissed when they've read a book and watch the movie and then wonder why the movie is so much like the book. Scarlet Heart Ryeo just needs to find its feet. I'm sure it will get even better soon.

• Like 11

haesoo bummed into the 4th prince again on her way back to her room. he called her to stop.

haesoo started rambling about what happened then 4th prince hold her face tightly again asking her to recall the assasins, then the 8th prince came in time asking him to stop the interrogation.

haesoo said she remember someone wearing a fur coat. then 8th prince recall that jonghyun wore a fur coat. 

4th prince asked her to forget everything. the 8th prince agrees.

"you, dun appear infront of me again" 4th prince tells haesoo.

What have I done wrong? haesoo says with tears in her eyes.

• Like 13

Crazy eomma, having a bath with water full of flower...yuck...

She looks very mad, remembering what happen at the show. Yoo entering her chamber, and comfort her. 

She is angry and talking about Soo, Yoo calm her while drying her hair. 

They keep talking about Soo. That woman is really twisted her brain for treating her child like that.

Preview scene....she touch Yoo cheek and confirming him, don't worry this goryeo belong to you.

Soo is treating his wound, helped by YH. After refusing Soo then let her treat his wound. The cut looks deep. This princess is very good in treating wound lol...Both Soo and YH seems to have a very nice conversation, as Soo catch smiling a little when they converse. He let her wipe his face but then he stop her because he is feeling awkward. When YH about to leve Soo said something nice about her, that he is curious.

At Hae Soo room, the maid treat her wound. Wook also there. Madame Hae ask what happen, both Hae Soo and Wook lied to her. After HAe Soo leave, Madame Hae thanked Wook for helping Hae Soo. Wook looks in happy mood when talking about her, madame Hae realizing that, but she is maintain her calm.

• Like 11

Evil queen remembering the seen when CP & WS revealed that they switched.

WY talks to their mom about WS intervention 

(i dont know what they're exactly saying.seems about their plot against CP; my Koreans's not enough to get what they're saying)

WS back in palace. Princess arrives in his room to treat his wound. WS declines initially but ends up accepting her help. She cleans drops of blood on his face but avoids his mask

Back to HS at Lady Hae's place getting treated for her cut

WW seems amused at her, (even if I couldn't understand his lines, it seems there's an interest on HS that his wife is kinda wary)

WS at 1 of the stairs outside see HS&CR, he approached them and he wants to talk to HS.

CR ends up leaving. HS explaining what she saw again. WS grabs her jaw and WW stops him.

HS describes some of what she saw, flashback to WY removing his mask scene, 

screen freeze

• Like 11

back in her room. 8th prince light the candles and said she should sleep in a bright room so as not to have nightmares.

haesoo says you killed someone because of me.

8th says When I was 11, I already killed someone to protect my family.

haesoo look at him quietly.

this is what a prince must face, he said.

you are just enduring these, she said.

these are the responsibilities I have, he said.

dun worry, I will not burden you, you dun have to worry about me. she said.

he laugh, since you lost your memory, you seems braver (he commented of HS)

• Like 14

4th prince and his sister...he takes care of him ...is tender with him...he asked  Yeon-hwa something he is curious about...back at 8th house...everybody takes care of HS ...8TH PRINCE WIFE THANKED HIM ...He calls her that child and smilles a lot talking about her...i pitty his wife ...looks so uncomfortable otp meet again ...the maid watches him scare...HS talking about what she witnessed ...he is rude again ...8th prince has to defend her again ...seems gave them a important clue ...both realized could be their brother

• Like 12

Hae Soo and CR walk then they bump with Soo. Hae Soo about to leave and ignore him, but Soo stop her. Hae Soo is panicked and ask him "What", CR leave them. Soo approaching her, Hae Soo more panicked and keep mumbling. Soo grab her face and yelled but then Wook show up and stop him.

Hae Soo remember something, she remember the person she saw, based on her saying both Wook and Soo sure about 1 person which is 3rd person. 

Hae Soo about to leave them, Soo then shout and say something to her. HAe Soo emotional hearing that she then talk back to Soo. Crying....Wook calm her. Soo leave, and HAe Soo shout cursig him "JERK!!!" in front of Wook hahahahaha.

Wook lightning the candles in Hae Soo room. They talk.

• Like 10

HS QUESTIONED 4TH PRINCE FOR KILLING PEOPLE...CAN'T YOU STOP SHE ASKED...HE SEEMS COLD BUT WE REALIZE IS TOUCHED ...HS TOLD 8TH PRINCE IS SORRY HE HAD TO KILL A MAN BECAUSE OF HER ...8TH PRINCE TALKS ABOUT HIS MOM

• Like 11

king approved 4th prince to stay and do some work! yeah!

cut to the princes again. 

they are discussing if the 4th prince really learned martial arts and where he could have learned from.

8th prince asked Jong hyun, did you chase after the assasins?

I got lost and didnt see anything. 3rd prince said. 

king arrived.

oh dear, the king quizzes on the bruise on 10th prince face.

10th hesitated and said its nothing. the king insist. 

• Like 12

HS TOLD A NEW WORD TO 8TH PRINCE HE WANTED TO KNOW THE MEANING...SHE LAUGHS...KING ,CP ,4TH PRINCE AND JI MUNG...KING AGREES WITH WS STAYING AT PALACE ...PRINCES SCENE ...TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ...8TH PRINCE CAN'T TAKE HIS EYES FROM WY

• Like 11

Wook seem more attract to Hae Soo, he keep smiling around her and when talking about her. 

The OST nice.....

Wook walk back to his room, then he glance at Hae Soo room again before he leave.

The king scene. Moo and Soo reporting about the accident, The king ask Soo, Soo look surprise that he is asking him. The King asking JM again, Soo looks happy with his father act to him.

The princes having tea together. Moo and Soo not there. They talk about the last incident. Wook asking Yoo, looks like he is luring him. But Yoo is very careful with his answer.

The king come, the princes greet him. HAhahah the king asking about bruises on Eun face...he scolds other princes for letting his brother bruises like that, when the king ask who was it that make his face like that, Eun cannot say it hahahahaha

• Like 9

cut to HS: 10th prince want to punish me?

HS: will then cut off my hand? (she ask her maid)

In come the 10th prince on a horse. 

Oh are you waiting for me, he asked.

The king got so angry after seeing my face!

HS: it was you who was in the wrong.

bickering, bickering.

flashback to 10th telling the king - Pls allow me to punish her however I like.

funny. 10th say this is considered our first day of dating!

cut to nam joo hyuk drawing street life. Ji soo fighting on the streets! lol

• Like 11

KING JOINS HIS BOYS ASKED EUN WHY IS HURT...WHO DID IT KING ASKED ...HS AND HER FRIEND TALKING ...THEY RECEIVED EUN VISIT ...SO FUNNY HE SAID HE DEFENDED HER IN FRONT OF KING AND SHE SHOULD THANK HIM...HE ASKED EVERYBODY TO LEAVE ...EUN AND HS ALONE...SHE WONDERS WHAT HE WANTS

• Like 11

Hae Soo and CR talking, then Eun come with horses but his maids looks very worry with him. 

Eun greet Hae Soo, but Hee Soo refuse to apologize. Eun bragging that he save her from his father. Eun then say he has something to say, but he send CR and his maids go. He is hesitating saying what he mean to HAe Soo. Eun body language is cute and dorky and funny hahahahaha.

Baek Ah, wearing commoner clothes sitting at the restaurant, drawing. He then see a crowd of battle. He draw the scene. He is the artist....oh it's Jung who is in the battle hahahahaha. Both of them look at each other, Jung then clinging into Baek Ah tryinng to get his drawing book. In the end after some pranks at Baek Ah, Jung success to steal the book.

Baek Ah play gayageum for madame Hae. Madame Hae enjoy his play. 

• Like 10

jisoo try to take back the painting. joohyuk says he was ordered to draw streetlife by the king.

nam joo hyuk playing gagageum for 8th prince's wife. She said Haesoo is like Joohyuk, very carefree and just say whatever she wants. Joohyuk says Oh please, no,you should know my feelings.

ok the relationship is abit complex here.

• Like 10