Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Face Off Battle Results -

Lee Ji Eun (IU)  54.15%  (79,428 votes)

Bae Suzy  45.85%  (67,250 votes)_SGuT9L4YIm3WMjqWpe2yZTSJHwtfv5kIcdIeAO4M9o1UQtec8e5e-Oh88csjVBzaI_wHNI_uiAkaBKI9NVNBHlB=s294

Next Face Off Battle is between Lee JoonGi and Lee Jieun vs. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo set to start in a few hours - LET'S VOTE every 5 minutes and avenge the defeat of JoonGi because of Joong Ki's fans.LOL

• Like 22

Although we all think and believe that HS's presence in this time and her interactions with all these historical figures changed history to some extent, I don't think the "recorded" history is gonna change much, I think even after she returns to her time in 2016 she will find out that WS is still known as the king who killed his brothers for the throne, but she will know the truth behind everything since she got to witness the whole thing.

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Although we all think and believe that HS's presence in this time and her interactions with all these historical figures changed history to some extent, I don't think the "recorded" history is gonna change much, I think even after she returns to her time in 2016 she will find out that WS is still known as the king who killed his brothers for the throne, but she will know the truth behind everything since she got to witness the whole thing.

She knows the history that is fixed ... JiMong said (after Yo pushed Mo from the throne) that he (Yo) was not surposed to be there, but I guess as Soo knows So was the 4th king, so I guess JM knew about an alternative future, that happen when he slipped ... in JMs eyes did Soo already change the future. Most people (past-present-future) do not really care for the reason. The result is, that WS killed his brother and whoever writes down the events might also see him as the killer of Mo ad Yo. That he did kill Eun because Yo told him and Eun begged him in none of their concern. Look as Jung, he stood next to them, he SAW that Yo shot the arrows, that So stood before Eun and held him. He probably even heard parts or all of what Eun said and still. In Jungs eyes did So kill his brother with one stroke and laughed his head of.
He knows better, but still resents So. In case Jung will write down the history he will betray So as a merciless brother-killing monster ... no more no less

• Like 15

On 10/22/2016 at 11:22 AM, Gabi Bros said:

They are really good friends...this is not the first time that they eat together...just the two. I think IU adores Hanna and Hanna adores IU. They are so cute. 

Here she was with IU, few days after the end of the filming:

Hide contents

Hi can you tell where I can find the vlive video please ? Thank you :)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making a new quiz :blush:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Which Scarlet Heart Female Characters are You?

and here's the previous quiz I made if you haven't try :D

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo prince is your Soulmate?

Hope you like it  Enjoy! :heart:

I took this quiz just for fun and I'm amused with the result... I got Woo Hee for the female character and 13th Prince Baek Ah for the prince... Soulmate indeed... :D

• Like 6

I said I wanted to hear EXO's SHR OST - "For You" Permission granted thanks to Busan One Asia Festival.

CvdJ_v3UEAAzAu3.jpg

Cvc9iurVYAAmHCs.jpg

Baekhyun in specs with red hair and YAY! his eye is better no more eye patch. 

Spoiler

CvdtStkVYAA9wdF.jpg

a lil too serious I like the goofy and giddy WE more :blush:

CvdtUJQUsAAfh6C.jpg

cr.junghyebi in twitter

da87c3c2a2c60184e5dceb864a37116e.jpg

source: http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/50130/-步步驚心-麗-十王子伯賢眼傷痊癒唱OST-李準基與屍自拍真變奸-

It's a fancam vid SORRY that's the best I could get ;)

Fullversion

This one is mainly based on the screen to see ChenBaekXi more clearer 

• Like 19

5 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making a new quiz :blush:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Which Scarlet Heart Female Characters are You?

and here's the previous quiz I made if you haven't try :D

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo prince is your Soulmate?

Hope you like it  Enjoy! :heart:

I got Hae Soo and Wang So.... :P

• Like 6

@ruizaio Do you happen to know approximately how old the child actor playing young Wang So is? He looks maybe 5-6 yrs. old to me? (Western age)

I'm trying to figure out, based on young WS's age + 15 years*, how old drama Wang So is at the start of the drama, in 941/942. 'Cause basic math says that he sure ain't 17/18 (the age** at that point in time of historical Wang So, who was born in 925).

*In E03, Wang So says: "Crown Prince Moo saved my life 15 years ago."

**Korean age

Thanks for helping! The fictional ages of the main characters is something that's been really bugging me. I've got Hae Soo all figured out, since her official character description gives her Korean age (16--or 15 in Western years, I suppose) at the time of her time-travel, but the princes are a killer since they don't match historical fact at all.

• Like 11

I got YH. Man...that's scary haha!  And I got WS YAY! The prince of my dreams.  

Tomorrow is Monday!!! 

• Like 9

@briseis whoa didn't expect the N.Korea part. So we are definitely not going to see that part... 

good work on your research though:)

• Like 13

3 hours ago, lyserose said:

Thanks for your input but my problem with Haesoo is not about her lack of trust on Wang So but it's her logic which I feel is not representing a woman of 21st century. She is kind-hearted but slow on the brain and apart from demonstrating feisty attitude especially in the beginning of this drama, she, unlike Ruoxi is a weak character who could not fight for her own agency and is in need of constant savings and sacrifices from others. My final blow was when she asked Wang So to give up the throne for her, that having both of them together happily in love is just enough.

I apologize if I am not as clued in on every line she said, like many of you may be, but did she ask him to give up the throne? When?  You mean the line at the end of Ep 16?  If so, she didn't ask him to give it up, and only asked a "what if" to understand what he thought. Right?

• Like 10

3 hours ago, zi4r said:

#2 Hiding Jung by threatening herself (Because what I hate the most in life is using someone's love for you against that person)

@zi4r chingu well done with the anti HS post. I got a kick out of reading it :D and considering that the post has become a popular one I believe a lot of us agree with your points. I will thank you on venting out the frustration so well on my behalf :D.

For different reasons I gave up on trying to find logic in HS's actions from ep 9. No I never wanted her to chuck Wook and jump into So's arms like instant noodles but unfortunately I never understood how her brain worked (not the feelings part) from that episode onward. So I always look forward to kind chingudeul in here who explain why HS does what she does. I think of her as the necessary engine in Wang So's life driving him to his destiny because frankly I am mostly interested in what happens to him and how. I love the OTP interactions with respect to the same filter---how it affects So ad how he gets to spend time with his beloved person. This way I have seen that I don't get irritated with HS most of the time hehehe

Anyway, I just quoted one of the reasons you summarized in your dislike list and let me just say that I agree 200% with you. I was appalled at how HS threatened to use herself against WS and then even more appalled that there was no remorse or any kind of reflection from her after the incident was over. I don't know about anyone else but for me it just feels like there is no difference between her and Wang Yo or even the evil Queen. From a very nightmarish personal experience I can say that when a person you love threatens you and emotionally blackmails you with their life there can be very few things more traumatic than that. It is absolutely never acceptable to do that, whatever may be the difficulty or circumstance. So yes, when they showed that I was really taken aback and the sequence just sent out a wrong message IMO. Fortunately, I don't take HS seriously after ep 9 because she refuses to take her surroundings seriously and behaves quite like an "Ekta Kapoor Heroine".

Spoiler

Off topic- Ekta Kapoor happens to be a famous producer of hindi TV dramas from India. Initially she developed dramas which had good, strong female leads but at the height of her popularity she produced a slew of dramas where the female leads had to have a few particular traits. The major traits are- spunky/ feisty attitude, innocent heart and a pure mind, lovable and family oriented, has a lot of self respect, logic eludes her, feels for mostly everyone, always gets into scrapes, thinks that she has to shoulder the burden of the world and rescue everyone in her vicinity all by herself without asking for help (starting from cats and dogs,servants, siblings, parents, the hero, boss, friends, in-laws, hindi equivalent to chaebols, the stranger on the street and so on), generally has the habit of even dealing with goons, kidnappers and other unsavoury characters by herself, probably spends two to three times in police custody in the course of the drama, has the attention of at least three males, will definitely be involved with two/ three males romantically through the entire course of the drama, yet there will only be one male lead with him she finally ends up.

This set up became so famous that when ever a female lead behaves in a way resembling the above, she is called an EKta Kapoor heroine :D 

• Like 15

Yesterday article said :"Haesoo keeps her place beside WS and becomes a strong woman in order to protect her love". I like how it sounds) 

• Like 21

10 hours ago, phenyl said:

I found this

Can someone help me translate from minute 2.00-3.10

and im looking for deleted scene when hae soo watching wang so having a nightmare. please PM me or share the link

Here goes:

HS: I want to see you, mom.
WS: Cut the crap!
WS: Mom? Like, what the hell is that?
HS: What it is, you ask? Whatever mistake I make, she'd only thank me and be understanding, and only say it's all right. In the whole world, she's the only one on my side.
WS: Get a grip. On your side in this world, you have only yourself. You may try hard to say she'll protect you, but she won't be there when you're even killed because of the family.
HS: We aren't like that, all right?
WS: Really?... Then... Where was this?  Whenever (wherever) was it that you were dying, with her on your side?
HS: That is...
WS: If you have decided to live here, just live... without wasting time grumbling to Mom.

As always, Korean lines are dangerous to translate, as things could be entirely different if you heard some small sound wrong!  Hope I got it right.

• Like 24