[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

You don't need love to make babies :phew:. All you need is a man and a woman :lol:

I hate youuuuu! :lol: lol truth hurts damn it~ Well yea with making babies she is a woman but in the realm of love, HS is the only woman :phew:

Edit: I'm sorry but, I somehow missed the live recaps from the first minute of the episode and the thread is going with a crazy speed.. does anyone know what HS answered when WS told her, "The throne he definitely wants it?"

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, jentayue said:

Suddenly this came to my mind... hs wearing those wedding attite because she is marrying jung! and jumong actually asking her to cancel the marriage with jung for ws sake! My god this drama is driving me nuts... i should go to sleep now before anything crazy pop up from my head again. hhh

how about jimong telling yeonhwa that she should give up at being queen....? that's possible...? i guess..

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

Oh! One other thing, so what if Soo has a scar? WangSo is the King now, as a King he should have the power to make a new law saying that even women with scar (or scars) can become the king's bride.  Don't they have smallpox those days? Smallpox can leave scars and is a common disease in the past. 

This is why women can't have scars. Signs of disease or removal of signs of type disease. Remember women are for forming an alliance through aristocratic breeding programs. This is why HS cousin was virtually useless because they produced no spawn offspring to continue power.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, stevii said:

hahahahhaha now i can imagine CR in a burrito omyGod i cannot erase that image from my head. ughh but the chinese version is so barbaric i didnt watch it but i feel sick just hearing it from this thread. burrito is like bad (waaay way understatement) but dumpling is nuh -uh, barbaric in a whole other level.

For me, the punishment in C-version is disgusting. And I was EATING while watching that steaming thing. Lost my appetite for days.

I almost puke :fearful:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I thought it's Jung who's beside her and WS is getting suspicious and jealous.

I think it's CR besides her, she's wearing the red uniform for senior court lady. This could be before she was beaten to death. 

• Like 8

Currently watching ep 17. 

In the part where Wang Yo is sick and Queen Yo barges in and forces him to write down that Jung is the next king. He says "And me? What will happen to me? So... A son that isn't a king isn't blood anymore? I think... now I know So's feelings.." -- Wow, very deep and unexpected line from Wang Yo, amazing writing and dialogue. Very touched. :tears:

• Like 21

1 minute ago, jetsu said:

There's a lot of SoSoo moments in the SBS version ... so cute and sweet.  Best one is So embraced Soo really tight on his bed.   He tried to make her sleep with him twice :blush: Looks like he can't sleep without Soo.  

I want to be happy about that but I can't bring myself to be happy about anything at the moment. But I'll be happy about the fact that you're happy. At least there's someone who has overcome the trauma of ep 17 and able to enjoy the lovely So-Soo moments.

• Like 8

I know I should wait for engsub to get the full picture, not because the recapping here is bad. YOU GUYS ACTUALLY HAVE DONE GREAT JOB IN RECAPPING, THANK YOU SO MUCH :wub:

But I always have better understanding when I watch it myself with engsub. So I really should wait before saying anything that I may regret later. I should wait. I must wait. I can wait but right now my heart is broken to pieces over So becoming that cruel why why oh whyyyyyyy

I will wait. *silent lurker mode: on*

• Like 12

1 minute ago, stevii said:

how about jimong telling yeonhwa that she should give up at being queen....? that's possible...? i guess..

That would be smart of Ji Mong and would make me proud of him but looking at the preview it doesn't seem so. Then again the preview are ALWAYS misleading so you could be right...

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

According to the story, Gwangjong had 2 sons, one died the other lived. My thought is the Hae Soos child lives and Yeon Hwa's child dies. The child of Hae Soo then grows up in the palace as the son of the royal family. That would also underline my thoughts why Wang So after Hae Soo's death still has the will to live. And for Yeon Hwa it would be a punishment. The child and a man who does not love her. Then, the king's history would not change only the point of view.

i very much like your idea...if i could add to it ...i will say that  for a woman who's highest honor is to give birth and raise  the future crown prince..what a tragedy will it be if she cannot bare any...lets make YH infertile...she can  be queen  and mother of none...what is a title, when she cannot fulfill her hearts desire and has failed to play her role in society...that is her pay back for all her wrong doings...i know perhaps  i'm being very cruel here ( as i can sympathize  as a woman) wishing for her to be infertile...but that is how much i don't like her to have any access to WS  genes...no baby ...no baby making for the unhappy couple please....

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you for the translation,

looking at the translation. it seems that WS is being set up (maybe by Won and Wook?) trying to push HS and WS further apart. I officially do not like Wook's family at all, even the mother is horrible. how can you give up your son to let your daughter have the possibility of being queen. this is ridiculous. I cant stand YH i want to rub that smirk off her face.  :rage:

this is horrible. I mean i know the ending isnt gonna be pretty, but still my heart cant take it. not when we barely get any sweet otp moments. SIgh, i am feeling frustrated. :bawling:

At least we know now where WW and YH got their evilness from.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, antiherofans said:

I am so sorry :lol:

kekek~ I'm just kidding. well you know at first I would have said then let's turn WS into an eunuch but you know.. I just can't bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif Is there some way to make YH a guy instead? silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

ON POSITIVE NOTE...

LOOOOVEEE THAT MOMENT WHEN WANG SO&HAE SOO PAIR ARE BULLYING TEASING BAEK AH. LOL

TRUE FRIENDSHIP. TRUE OTP. TRUE SOULMATE. TRUE RELATIONSHIP. AND TOO SHORT :tears:

CAN WE JUST SHANGHAIED THEM VIA LAKE PORTAL TO ICE AGE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ALL THIS EVIL AND CUNNING AND COMPLICATED PEOPLE PLEASE?

depressed1 onion head

that's it TOO SHORT:confounded:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, junejungki said:
  22 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well, if things go like in this episode then private screening event will resemble funeral, screams and sobs will be heard from outside and floor flooded with tears. May I hope that if ending was too sad, LJG management wouldn't risk their mental health to organize this party?  haha I'm trying to cheer up :tears:

I couldn't imagine how is it if we would have bad ending then the private screening event would be so full of tissues and Lee Joon Gi would be comforting fans... I am still put my little hope for happy ending so that the private screening event would end happily with lots of laugh.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, violet90 said:

one thing in BBJX 4th know that RX is sick and have 10 years to lived but in here So don't know about it... i wonder if Soo keep it by herself till the end????

this drama is the most depress drama i ever watch... gosh :tears:

So what did 4th do for RX knowing her life span is limited?

I am really curious to understand how shrewd, manipulative strategist kind of a person's love be.. :) .. they are true enigmas and very hard to read.. and can such pragmatic personalities really trully love someone..

Don't ask me to watch it because i tried to.. couldn't stand the first 30 minutes too ( plus that whole bald head thing)

• Like 8