[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 minutes ago, kathylim82 said:

Question-survey time: 

If you are the writer,

1. Which character would you re-write & why? (Hope this question has not been asked previously)

2. Any new character you would introduce into the drama? (Fictitious or from the novel but not in k-adaptation)

1. HaeSo
Reason: I'll make her fall in love with So and be the one who pursue him. (I like epi 16 when WS act like he don't care about HS :wub:) Hahaha.

2. Yes.
Answer: I'll give a chance to HS and WS to have a lot of cute children like 2 or 3. But I also like the idea that all of YHxWS's children is actually WSxHS's.

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15137/이준기-은애한다-키스신-비하인드혼자-봐야하는-영상avi-※후방주의※

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list?

Actually, I'm waiting for the orchestral/instrumental tracks to be released at the end of the drama... They are DAEBAK! 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, magdale said:

I don't know if someone has posted this video already, if it so I'm sorry to post it again. The editing of the scenes combined with the instrumental music is really beautiful but at the same time sad, which is right with the tone of the story now.

This is beautiful & sad at the same time. How different music can change the mood.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

:heart: Jung Seung Hwan - Wind

:heart: Davichi - Forgetting You

:heart: Lee Hi - My love

Ahhh I finally logged on into soompi after a while. The last time were in February when I was crazed about Reply 1988. Hello guys!

• Like 16

omygod this is so very very very late but i just had to get it out there. the director's cut for ep 1,2,3 is perfect.*just watched it* i still don't get what is the problem in the editing room that can lead to a very choppy and unprofessional editing in the first place. maybe its because of the episode reduction to 20? (coz i heard it was supposed to be 35) but .... i don't get it. what were they (whoever they are, the ones responsible, idk) thinking? even until now, the sbs version are all always better (altho after episode 6, the editing for international version is getting better and better, IMPO). and btw i am still very optimistic that this MLSHR will have a late blooming *fingers crossed* altho i never seen such a thing called "late blooming" drama hahhaha idk but this series is still too good to be missed. and i hope the "moon lovers was here" project will be a success, very happy to know that the cast are so lucky to have fans like us lol 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, atgirlina said:

We have gents here in the forum and out there yayy. i do understand where ur husband coming from, heck the whole forum feels the same. he's so right, no one in the right mind would do so, mlshr have that effect on us.

Say hi to your husband, he's not alone, i hope he stick to watching till the end.

I am a lil bit proud of mlshr after reading your post :)

@akinahana89 i think we should include such post/story to the project. not sure how and where in the project. but i bet the casts and crew would love to read it. 

I will :lol:. Thanks

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

My favourite would be:

Lee Hi - My Love
Davichi - Forgetting You
SG Wannabe - I Confess

I tend to like the sad / dramatic songs - but honestly speaking, I don't think there is a single song on the OST that I don't like! Everything is so so so good :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Adnana said:

@bingewatcherinsomniac You're very welcome! And thank YOU for writing such a detailed post. I'll address each of your points, okay?

No. 2) Preview for E07. It was a misleading edit. As shown in the International version (it didn't make the SBS cut) Evil Queen does overhear a conversation--only it's related to the CP's illness/skin condition, after Hae Soo tried to help him, and has nothing to do with the General and Wang So.

No. 1) and 3). Thank you for pointing out these deleted scenes. I'd somehow overlooked these stills in the PD-Note... I don't know exactly where they would fit (i.e. in what episode)--you might have noticed, for each deleted/cut scene featured in the Compilation-PDF, I tried to identify the corresponding episode.

So instead, I'm thinking I will create an end section in the PDF, an addendum if you will, where I will list missing scenes that can't be assigned to a specific episode, and also which might be considered of (relatively) lesser importance. (And by scenes of lesser importance, I mean, of course: scenes where Wang So neither appears nor is mentioned. Lol.) That okay?

Thanks!

Ah, sure!;) It's a good idea to put a separate section for missing scenes that,  as I described earlier, reasonable enough to get edited out considering the number of episodes they had. And LOL, I agree without wang so appearance on the said scenes, I don't think we should frown too much on the editing part. 

I did not add the details about possible episode on each deleted scenes as it was too obscure to be put on specific episode, but if I could make an estimation: (1) chaeryung scenes should be appear between episode 1 to episode 5, when haesoo still lived in wook's manor; (3) go hajin back story most likely appear in episode 3 when Hae soo reminiscence about her 21st century self to lady Hae while doing her make up. I hope that helps :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

I have been silent for a while. Just reading. But I need to log on to reply to this question because I truly love ost of this drama. All songs are unbelievably so good!

Here my answer:

1. Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin of EXO (첸, 백현, 시우민) – For You (너를 위해)

2. Lee Hi - my love

3. Epik High feat. Lee Hi - Can you hear my heart?

quite hard to choose the top 3.

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, kathylim82 said:

Question-survey time: 

If you are the writer,

1. Which character would you re-write & how would you have write it? (Hope this question has not been asked previously)

2. Any new character you would introduce into the drama? (Fictitious or from the novel but not in k-adaptation)

1. Actually i love the growth of each and every character..i am actually content with the characterisation...i think this show should have had more than 20 episodes..The problem lies in phasing..if the show had more episodes..the characterisation  would have been more understandable..

2. I will introduce a Psycho lover for Yeon Hwa..LOL. crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395.yes..he is a psycho and obsessed about Yeon hwa..but she will reject him, hence he will kidnap her -knowing this Wook will get worried and starts to find her..Yo who has a crush on YH will accompany him..in that process both will search for years..and will get lost..W/o her son Queen SMS will lose her conscious making Jung to worry , so he will take her out of the palace for treatment  and will never return back..and Finally, So-Soo, Beah Ah-Woo Hee, Eun-SD  will have their Happy ending with their kids playing in the garden and them watching over them..See its a chain reaction..crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

• Like 13

11 hours ago, lanjung said:

sorry to change the topic point. But what do you think about LjK next plan??? 

I've just read this project  ... and I think Lee Joon Gi's very suitable with it. But I wonder if he like it or not. What if we tell him to read and make his decision on this???

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/28/incomplete-life-writer-started-writing-tvns-adaptation-bride-water-god/

If he accept this drama, We gonna have a chance to see him in drama next year ... <3 ... 

He will have fan-meetings after this drama ended. I think he is looking through and selecting scripts right now and his next plan is most probably a modern-day project.

Oh my god, The Bride of the Water God!!! I used to read a lot, a lot of manga/manhwa back then and this manhwa is highly popular! It has one of the most beautiful art among many and such gorgeous characters. I stop reading the manhwa halfway because of drama license and the eng sub translation is slow. 

I actually was thinking and recalling of this manhwa recently when watching MLSHR. This manhwa has star-crossed lovers, epic love story as well but it takes fantasy at another level. It is about the most beautiful girl in the village being sacrificed to the Water God in other to stop the drought in the village. There she lives in an another world with the Gods and she and the Water God falls in love with each other. There, their tragic love story ensues... Way back when I was reading this manhwa, it feels as if I am living in another world and I am like the third-party watching everything happening. The feeling is surreal, I think I am going to pick up this manhwa again.

I am not sure how they are going to spin this off to modern day Seoul. I hope Lee Joon Gi do considers this if it is fantasy genre. He seems to fit fantasy genres well. Though the thought of him acting as a majestic, beautiful, ethereal God from another world is woah-worthy. I don't think I can concentrate on the dialogue and the story. Hahahaha! Kekekeke!

While I am not sure how the story will be changed, I am going to keep a look out for this drama since the writer also wrote Misaeng. 

• Like 23

14 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Mine are (in no particular order) :

1. EXO (Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin) - For You
Gonna be honest, I like the song, but I didn't really like it for Moon Lovers; the sound is too modern for me at that time. But then I stumbled upon a translation lyrics video of it and now I'm loving it~ the lyrics matched perfectly with Wang So and Hae Soo's romance. Well, I can also argue that it may fit Wang Wook and Hae Soo too, ahahaha~ but of course, So-Soo matched better. I'll put the translaton lyrics in spoiler in case anyone wants to read it :)

Spoiler
It’s a different place, a different time
But my love is right
Even by your scent that passes with the wind
I know it’s you

but i don`t know
When did you start living in my heart?
i don`t know
The reason my heart flutters when I see you

You can pass me by
Because you forgot about me
Until you remember
I will wait for you

My love, look at me
Do you still love me?
My love, look at my eyes and tell me
A heart full of love can’t be hidden

Don’t ever forget the truth
That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart
That could sacrifice everything for you

but i don`t know
When did you start living in my heart?
i don`t know
The reason my heart flutters when I see you

You can pass me by
Because you forgot about me
Until you remember
I will wait for you

In the same place, in the same time, we’re together
You can always come to me, back to your place

Lalala
With you, for you
My love, look at me
Do you still love me?

2. Im Sun Hae - Will Be Back
I...love and hate this song at the same time. I love it because it's a beautiful song. The lyrics, the singing and the melody are just so pretty! But every time this song plays in Moon Lovers, someone is definitely dying...as if a sight of someone dying is not enough, the song strengthen the sadness and despair. I'll put the translation lyrics down below if anyone wants to read it. :)

Spoiler
The fallen flowers scattered by the season
Remains alone, lonely and sad

The sky without the stars is sad
Like the falling rain, it is crying

Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
Tell me with the wind

When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
I believe in that, an earnest wish

If you know my longing heart
Please come back to me

3. Epik High feat Lee Hi - Can You Hear My Heart?
I was debating between this song and Lee Hi's "My Love", but in the end, I picked this one because even though I didn't understand the lyrics, I felt something from it when it's played in Moon Lovers; the very first make up scene. Take out the rap since I still feel it doesn't fit for historical drama (so sorry Epik High!), you got melodies that felt...sensual, I guess? Lee Hi's voice also felt strangely sultry, and I think it fits perfectly with the intimate tone of the scene. After I read the lyrics, I feel it's also perfect for Wang So and Hae Soo's current dynamic. I'll put the translation lyrics down in spoiler in case anyone wants to read it too. :)

Spoiler
Are you listening?
To my voice, to this confession for you?

Are you listening right now?
Can you hear my heart?

Like the rain drops falling on the window
You enter my heart

i need u i need u i i miss u

I saved my words in order to forget you
I tell myself that I really forgot
But in the end, I’m talking about you
But I need to forget that I’m trying to forget you
In order to really forget you

you gotta give me time,
I ain’t perfect
but I’m tryin’ to
erase you perfectly.

We came too far to turn things back
But when I look back, you’re always right behind me

I know

I don’t think I can erase
Because the memories were too perfect
For the imperfect me
But I try again

It’s so much harder to fall out of love
Than to fall in love
you make me live and die again

I’m not alive without you.
I’m not alive without you.

You know I’d die without you.

Don’t forget

Are you listening?

Can you hear my heart?

You enter my heart

Like a summer night shower, it falls
It’ll come again, the shower of memories
I think you need an umbrella
I’m really worried

I can see out the window
The rash lights of the cars, busily going somewhere
Though you already know my final destination
Even if you don’t ask

All of you that was always in my hands
It transparently smears and my eyes get blurry with tears
When I look back, I’m in the same place
My heart is always heavy
The footsteps of my breakup are slow

If I can’t turn things around
I know one way would be to accept it but

I’m standing here
I’m still standing here

Are you listening?

Can you hear my heart?

You enter my heart

Don’t forget me ever.
Never ever
Don’t forget me ever.
Never ever

Never ever girl

Don’t forget me ever.
Never ever
Don’t forget me ever.
Never ever

• Like 18

11 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I like them all, I think MLSHR has one of the best OST I have heard in a long while but I always find myself listening to the below three songs:

1. Lee Hi - "My Love"

2. Exo - "For You"

3. Epik High ft.Lee Hi - "Can You Hear My Heart"

• Like 9

1 hour ago, stevii said:

omygod this is so very very very late but i just had to get it out there. the director's cut for ep 1,2,3 is perfect.*just watched it* i still don't get what is the problem in the editing room that can lead to a very choppy and unprofessional editing in the first place. maybe its because of the episode reduction to 20? (coz i heard it was supposed to be 35) but .... i don't get it. what were they (whoever they are, the ones responsible, idk) thinking? even until now, the sbs version are all always better (altho after episode 6, the editing for international version is getting better and better, IMPO). and btw i am still very optimistic that this MLSHR will have a late blooming *fingers crossed* altho i never seen such a thing called "late blooming" drama hahhaha idk but this series is still too good to be missed. and i hope the "moon lovers was here" project will be a success, very happy to know that the cast are so lucky to have fans like us lol 

can you send me the link of ep 1-2-3 ? I think I've only watched 1 deleted scene from ep 3 when WS tells HS that she's the only person on her side 

• Like 3