[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

34 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

I forgot where i read it but the real haee so died of drowning. 

I also have read about this but we still dont know how she drown there yet right? I guess we need to wait until the drama end and see if this will be explained. I cant believe this drama will end in two week..huhuhu..time goes so quickly...it felt like only yesterday I watch the first episode...

• Like 10

I've been busy doing my final dissertation and after a while not lurking in this thread, actually, I'm quite saddened by the fact that our thread is losing from the other sageuk drama that airs at the same time slot with our beloved drama. Not that I count that important but the last time I was active in this thread, our thread still won in terms of the pages:( actually I have already sensed that this thread have moved quite slowly lately for unknown reason. Sorry for being sensitive:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, dea97 said:

I also have read about this but we still dont know how she drown there yet right? I guess we need to wait until the drama end and see if this will be explained. I cant believe this drama will end in two week..huhuhu..time goes so quickly...it felt like only yesterday I watch the first episode...

You are so right!  I will watch it over and over again after it will end. My heart screams for a sequel too! 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

@junejungki You have no worry,...I m with you.:blush:

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

I've been watching Kdrama since 2009. Never before this kind of craze happen to me. This is my first time a mere fantasy drama makes me depressed, sad & basically have no life beside obsessing over MLSHR. So there you go. I am pretty sure when this drama end, I will have to face a difficult withdrawal syndrome. 

I noticed that too. Jun Ki does need a handler to hold the leash. He can handle the horse alright. Is it the same horse from the first episode where he swapped HS to his horse?? Same white stripe on the nose. 

add me to he list too..i am watching kdramas for last 6 years and its the first time I am this active on soompi thread (without even daring to skip a day being here) and then downloading all epis (all ver be it international or SBS raw and subbed both), all bts, all mvs, even created my own MV and thinking of another one.... and I havent done anythng like this for any other kdrama ever in my life so far....

So its of its own kind of addiction of SHR that I havnt felt in past and can promise that I can never feel in future.

@enigmatic_zephyhow will I get over with it..? sorry I dont have any plan to get over with it or I'll say I CANT even think about it, cause everytime I think this show is just for another 4 episode i get mini heart attack...... and I cant just just just Cant think and dont want to think how can i be able to survive the last episode feeling this is THE LAST one...

PS: did that make sense....I hope it does... i was overflowing with emotions to write and got overboard writing....so hope my emotions reached to the readers...

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, kfangirlljk said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

I  saw one article saying that wangso will incarnating to modern era .... and  17th ep will be last goryeo epi and rest will be modern era....:huh:is it true or is it just me who is seeing things ...:(((((

I do not think so as what I have been observing about this drama. At least they have to show how miserable Hae Soo's life in the palace as Gwang Jong's concubine to follow the chinese version path. They have been following the path until episode 16 although not being precisely following all the storylines as they have to adjust with korean history. So, it is not possible to end the goryeo things in just 1 episode. They still have wook-haesoo story to wrap up that makes Gwang Jong misunderstands Hae Soo

• Like 8

I don't know if someone has posted this video already, if it so I'm sorry to post it again. The editing of the scenes combined with the instrumental music is really beautiful but at the same time sad, which is right with the tone of the story now.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

https://twitter.com/exco_fika/status/789858793345593344

Since we know what WangEun looked like as a kid in episode 15,I rewatched episode 1 for the first scene where the kid was drowning.It was quite fast so the pic I posted on twitter was a bit blur.Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the two look the same?

Could be ... interessting that the kid is called Eun Yool .... but the one saving the kid and almost HJ is NOT WS, I checked that like 1million times

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Could be ... interessting that the kid is called Eun Yool .... but the one saving the kid and almost HJ is NOT WS, I checked that like 1million times

Could it be...

For Go Ha Jin,her attempt to save Eun Yool from drowning marks a turning point in her life and the beginning of her journey to the past.

For WangSo,his attempt to save Wang Eun from Yo marks a turning point in his life and the beginning of his endeavour to become a king.

Yes,the father of Eun Yool whom GoHaJin tried to save doesn't look like WangSo.But could the boy,like the water/river/bathing area,somehow be a link to the past?

• Like 14