[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 hours ago, Table122000 said:

First, thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts, anaylsis, pictures, news, videos, gifs, etc.on the show. I really enjoy reading everyone's views. Now that we are heading into the final episodes, I really hope that the writers will handle HS miscarriage storyline differently than the way it played out in Chinese version. I agree with other posters here that the miscarriage will most likely be the catalyst for the disintegration of the HS-WS relationship. In the Chinese version, i think the miscarriage was downplayed somewhat and it certainly wasn't the main reason for RX-4th prince breakup. In my opinion after watching the final episodes of Chinese version,  RX was not happy about the pregnancy and never wanted the baby. From the moment she finds out about the pregnancy, right after witnessing Yu Tan's death by steaming, you can see her rejection. She tells 4th prince to get out and leave her because she doesn't want his child at that moment. Then she realized the baby is just a millstone, forcing her to remain in the palace.  She talks about how she doesn't want her child to grow up in the palace and be part of palace politics, when other people are talking about how happy and loved the child will be.  When she has the miscarriage, she is secretly relieved and feels guilty about feeling relieved, therefore she apologizes to 4th prince, saying she knew how much he wanted the baby. 

For Scarlet Heart Ryeo, I hope that we get to see both Hae Soo and Wang So very happy about the pregnancy and looking forward to the baby's arrival. That will make the miscarriage all the more tragic. It makes perfect sense for the miscarriage to be the catalyst for HS decline. Physically, she could have a massive hemmorage as part of the miscarriage, which would greatly affect her health and majorly weaken her. Anemia can cause many health problems, including heart problems, because the heart can't get enough oxygen from the red blood cells as the number of cells is very few. The heart is working overtime as a result-pounding,high blood pressure, can't catch your breath, etc. Anemia also aggravates any existing health conditions so her problems from the previous torture would then be magnified. Losing the baby could also cause HS to go into a depression, losing interest in both life and WS, making her want to leave the palace. I figure that's when HS finds out about CR betrayal in being the killer of the CP, who was like a brother to HS. Then CR death ( and hopefully Won's as well) for killing CP while HS mourns the good times before CR turned into a killer for the sake of love of Won. Maybe they will play around with the timeline of WS reign, and have him start his purge earlier than in history. Then WS is killing hundreds to get rid of control of the clans and centralize power to the throne, innocent people dying. HS can't take it anymore-the throne is changing WS-she doesn't know him. The final straw would be WS marrying YH for the sake of the throne, the very person who basically signed the death warrants of Eun and SD by telling Yo they were hiding out in Damiwon. So there's HS-depressed over the loss of her child, and there's nothing to keep her in the palace. Her child is gone, WS is a cold stranger who chooses the throne over her, even to the point of marrying YH. Even her friend CR was sacrificed because of struggle for the throne. I can see her then agreeing to leave with Jung and WS letting them go because he can't reach HS anyway. Then HS gets the flu, deadly in her weakened state, but has one last moment of goodbye with WS. Her last words " If only they met in another time, another place, maybe they would have had a chance." His last words " I will find you again, no matter how long it takes." Then an eclipse happens and HS dies and goes back to 2016. WS spends his final years obsessed with Buddism and building temples in order to meet HS in the next life. Hopefully, they somehow meet again in 2016.

I would die from heartbreak, if the drama ended like that... Andwaeeee! Chaebal!

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

Out topic: just asking for help. i downloaded soompi app but i could not find the  forum section.  Does it has no forum section? Thank you:heart:

1. Open Soompi app

2. Click on three horizontal  lines at top left corner

3. then forums is first option in second block there

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I got my Cosmopolitan Magazine.

you got the magazine..can you tell me which edition and how you ordered it.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

Out topic: just asking for help. i downloaded soompi app but i could not find the  forum section.  Does it has no forum section? Thank you:heart:

Sometimes the menu (3 horizontal line top left corner) got shortened/simplified and not showing many choices. I experienced it a few times. U just have to check back later, or try force-closing the app.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

1. Open Soompi app

2. Click on three horizontal  lines at top left corner

3. then forums is first option in second block there

Reveal hidden contents

you got the magazine..can you tell me which edition and how you ordered it.

Thank you very much! Issue resolved! :)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes the menu (3 horizontal line top left corner) got shortened/simplified and not showing many choices. I experienced it a few times. U just have to check back later, or try force-closing the app.

yes i too faced that issue many times and once you force close app and reopen it...it works then.

2 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

Thank you very much! Issue resolved! :)

your welcome dear frnd...happy to help....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

It's good that he's getting many cf offers. On the contrary, I do want him to film more cfs which mean greater exposure and recognition. More drama/movies offers will follow and there will also be better scripts. I would think it's a win-win situation.

CF? talking about cf, it reminds me of the pomegranate cf over a decade ago..LJG still got teased untill this day because of that cf...he will go as red as a pomegranate..lol

here it is..i think this is after his King n Clown movie

Spoiler

• Like 15

Hi chingu! Did any one notice wook at the back watching our OTP lovey dovey moment in the mask scene. I've tried to insert the image but failed to do so (well I'm new here) :sweatingbullets:. Can someone zoom those 2 mask scene pics (back hugging & mask). U can see blur image at the back someone wearing a black outfit and looks like wook.

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

CF? talking about cf, it reminds me of the pomegranate cf over a decade ago..LJG still got teased untill this day because of that cf...he will go as red as a pomegranate..lol

here it is..i think this is after his King n Clown movie

I recall reading on one of those DramaFever "10 Things to Know" news items that when someone brings up this CF to LJG his reaction is, "please delete it from your memory."

He shouldn't be embarrassed! The early 2000's were cruel to everyone (my eyebrows circa 2000-2004 were particularly appalling). Everyone has a mortgage to pay. The hustle is real.

Edit: found it. 

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I would die from heartbreak, if the drama ended like that... Andwaeeee! Chaebal!

You are right! If ep 16 cried me a river and if the ending will be  the same as the Chinese version,  it will cry me an ocean for sure! 

:bawling::bawling:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Adnana said:

MLSHR: Compilation of deleted or cut scenes

https://issuu.com/adnana7/docs/deleted

I hope everyone will have no problems accessing and viewing this document.

Very important! If:

1) you recognize any of the stills as NOT belonging to deleted scenes after all (i.e. you can place them in either version SBS/Int. of the drama); or

2) you know (with or without proof stills) of further deleted scenes

please let me know, so that I can update the existing compilation/document.

I'd really appreciate the help of the Soompi community in developing this small side-project, for the benefit of the Soompi community. Thanks!

Coming out of creeper mode on this thread to add to this. I definitely remember seeing an image of Wang So in the lake accompanying Hae Soo who is in his boat in her Damiwon uniform. I can't find the image, so if anyone knows where it is please message Adnana it. I think the image shows a continuation of a scene in episode 8...at least according to my memory of what the characters were wearing, but I could be wrong. My memory is s*** lol. 

By the way, this PDF is amazing! Hopefully we get to see some of these scenes in the future when (not if) we get that DVD! Ok, crawling back into my shell now.

Edited by snarkybum
  • Like 10

On 10/22/2016 at 6:29 AM, enigmatic_zephy said:

how do you folks detach fantasy from reality?

I mean .. this craze.. how will you get over it? I m sure someone would have experience this before with some other drama too? Does it make you depressed to not have people like these characters around you?

Just curious

I've been watching Kdrama since 2009. Never before this kind of craze happen to me. This is my first time a mere fantasy drama makes me depressed, sad & basically have no life beside obsessing over MLSHR. So there you go. I am pretty sure when this drama end, I will have to face a difficult withdrawal syndrome. 

On 10/22/2016 at 7:03 AM, runitaaa said:

Cannot wait for another revolt where our beloved Wang So will finally claim the throne!!

At first I was so overwhelmed with this picture, the grandness of it but then I notice we can see someone with a hat holding General Park's leash on the right corner of the picture and a hand holding on to Baek Ah leash as well. While our Wang So ride his own horse like a real warrior that he is!

I noticed that too. Jun Ki doesnt need a handler to hold the leash. He can handle the horse alright. Is it the same horse from the first episode where he swapped HS to his horse?? Same white stripe on the nose. 

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, snarkybum said:

Coming out of creeper mode on this thread to add to this. I definitely remember seeing an image of Wang So in the lake accompanying Hae Soo who is in his boat in her Damiwon uniform. I can't find the image, so if anyone knows where it is please message Adnana it. I think the image shows a continuation of a scene in episode 8...at least according to my memory of what the characters were wearing, but I could be wrong. My memory is s*** lol. 

By the way, this PDF is amazing! Hopefully we get to see some of these scenes in the future when (not if) we get that DVD!

@snarkybum Thank you for unlurking! And I'm glad you liked my PDF.

Do you mean this image?

palace%20maid%20310_zpsoemffcu9.png

Hmm... It's true that So is sitting up here, whereas during the scene shown in E08, he was lying down the whole time.

Are we dealing with a BTS still or additional footage that was cut from the aired episode? Anyone else care to weigh in? So's last shown reply (...it's annoying that someone so young is acting so wise...) seemed to put a definite end to the conversation. What are the chances, then, that the dialogue might have continued, and moreover, with So even making an effort to sit up at last?

• Like 24