[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kyonkyon00 said:

SERIOUSLY... international version has that scene off.
Urghhh!! Crossing my fingers for the dCut to go through!

They didn't make big to do about. No major music or anything, just a simple outdoor scene of her handing a folded scarf or pouch over to 13th or 4th and them replying they'll deliver it. My memory's kinda hazy but, I think 4th sees the exchange and asks if she likes Jung and she laughs. I don't remember which version I saw this.

• Like 3

I didn't like the SBS edit in the first half of the episode. In the Intl version, the conversation with the General where Wang So figures out who's on his side essentially happens right after Eun's death. The general asks Wang So that to be a king, he has to give up people like he did with SD, so who is he going to give up. Then they cut RIGHT to WS breaking up with Hae Su, which establishes VERY clearly that he broke up with HS for multiple reasons

1) To keep the Yo from using her as a pawn against him

2) To gain General Park's support

3) Dealing with her distrust of him regarding Eun's whereabouts. 

In the SBS edit, the conversation with the General is a flashback, which kind of puts the logical sequence of events out of order. I did like the backhug scene and def thought that should have been included in the intl version. 

• Like 23

I wonder who does So (as Gwangjong) want dead? According to history (Calling out Historians / Astronomers in the house), Gwangjong is doing fine in the first period of his ruling. But of course, according to BBJX, it will tell a different story. 

He found out about Won/Wook/CR? This is soo like Anakin going to Darth Vader thing. Dang it! :crazy:

• Like 17
5 minutes ago, ajul said:

WJ being a a**hole to WS and BA plus WH … get the fact real, blind by only he knew, felt and never want to understand anything else really make me want to smack his head

He's only good at fighting. Remember the poison scene? All his brothers recited something, while he forgot what he's supposed to say. tsk! 

I honestly don't like how the 14th prince's character was developed in the k-version. He was much better in the c-version. He was my favorite among the princes, aside from the 4th. So, I'm a little bit disappointed.

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

only one episode tonight (ep 16) aired and finished at regular sched 9pm-10pm KST.

We have blessed by extra SoSoo moments such as backhugs, extra long passionate kiss, long caress of scars. On prev, we will have the mask kiss scene. There you go chingu~~ ;)

Thank you for replying me! They didn't shift two hours later to 10pm KST? I saw it somewhere. 

I think i have some self control to wait for the full episode eng subs lol despite so many spoilers. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was scared at first too but there must be a good reason. Previews are ALWAYS misleading.

He found out Yo didn't leave his earring collection in the will.

• Like 15
5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was scared at first too but there must be a good reason. Previews are ALWAYS misleading.

I really hope you're right, but I wouldn't mind if he were talking about 9th prince and wanting to kill him, I would support him all the way if that's the case :P 

• Like 9

Been a lurker since page 1. Hahaha

But this time, I would like to share my thoughts regarding the two lovers. Although there love is just about to start but atleast they express their love before they die. It was very sad but I just realized that So's love for his brother is for real. He just grant Eun's wish to be with his wife til the end. :bawling:

:bawling: :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 20
1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

I wonder who does So (as Gwangjong) want dead? According to history (Calling out Historians / Astronomers in the house), Gwangjong is doing fine in the first period of his ruling. But of course, according to BBJX, it will tell a different story. 

He found out about Won/Wook/CR? This is soo like Anakin going to Darth Vader thing. Dang it! :crazy:

I think he want Won and Chaeryung dead. 

• Like 17
1 minute ago, lilac_alex said:

Its actually Wook. Its his most intelligently crafted idea yet, part of his "kill off all the kings in my way" plan. :phew:

I think was feeding Yo opiates through his incense while Ji Mong and crew have been doing shadow plays at night. So both sides have been helping each other without knowing.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

Its actually Wook. Its his most intelligently crafted idea yet, part of his "kill off all the kings in my way" plan. :phew:

It was Wook? LOL! When I saw WW rush over to WY and his face full of deep concern I was like WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF HE LIVES OR DIES!

• Like 12
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner