[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

So regardless of the baseball game we're still getting an international version? I thought if ML wasn't going to air in Korea it wasn't going to air anywhere else.

Technically, that's how a simulcast is supposed to work. The licensing rights will have incorporated clauses, however, in regard to what can/can't be done during unforeseen events such as catastrophes. There's also the matter of adequate advance communication when communicating a possible change in schedule/programming.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

there is still no official news about canceling ML whether SBS or international side so i think they just waiting for the games to finish first... there a slight chance they still airing but i already loss hope so i just hoping SBS will be smart and put both ep 16 and 17 back to back.....

i'm not waiting for a whole week just to get 1 episode!!! damn!!

They CANNOT DO THIS TO US!!! :angry:
Okay.. I'm gonna wait and whisper to myself over and over again 

"patience is a virtue.. patience is a virtue.. patience is a virtue..." :blink:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

Baseball games not gonna finish on time.

1. How long delay = it will still air tonite just at a later time?

2. How long delay = mlshr gets to pushed to tomorrow. 

3. If it get pushed to tomorrow will it be back to back or just the one ep to air?

Can anyone help?

Where's the sbs dude? Come out of lurking, man-up! Answer the questions!

If it ends 10 - 15 minutes past airing time it should still air, but 20mins+ will likely be pushed to tomorrow or next week.

EDIT: NVM looks like they canceled it. But what if the game ends still on time or only goes 5 mins over????

• Like 7

Just now, millie10468 said:

I don't know...is there even a bright side to not getting an episode today?

Yes:

1. Ratings won't be affected for ep 16

2. Increased suspense and anticipation for ep 16 (folllowing all those still cut spoilers) = increased viewers

3. The show will wrap up one day later so we can say goodbye to our SoSoo couple one day later (although we'll never officially part ways because they'll always have that special place in our hearts even after the MLSHR ends) 

• Like 16

Well, I got so excited to see the OTP scenes today but baseball and rain both didn't cooperate with us.

I just hope that they still air the international version otherwise it is another 24 hours of anxious wait.

And sadly, for the first time since SHR started....I won't be able to live stream tomorrow and won't be able to check this forum till night...

Now I have to get up and prepare for school...an unexciting long Monday is ahead of all of us...

SBS releasing so many gorgeous stills was a sign that something was going to go wrong :bawling::bawling:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

there is still no official news about canceling ML whether SBS or international side so i think they just waiting for the games to finish first... so its have a slight chance they still airing but i already loss hope so i just hoping SBS will be smart and put both ep 16 and 17 back to back.....

i'm not waiting for a whole week just to get 1 episode!!! damn!!

I dont think OneTVAsia will air episode 16 if SBS didn air tonite in Korea. I just cry and sleep early if they didnt air episode 16. 

• Like 5