[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

18 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am in the mid of clearing my work as well...there is really no rest day for Moon Lovers!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...oh man, can Monday come now????

Hiiikss... I blame MLSHR for making me bipolar.
On one hand, yaaaay.. it's weekend - no more works! But on the other hand, aaarrgghh.. 2 more days before Monday night?!?! How to survive this?!?! :crazy:

• Like 15
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Wow! finally catching up with the latest page *pheew* :D

It's been quite slowing down here in the past couple of weeks (maybe we just cant believe we're gonna saying goodbye with this drama in three weeks) but we're still getting updates here and there thus I was glad to keep visiting this thread everyday: reading all the theories and speculations, squealing at all the fanfics and stills, chuckling at the housewives club behind stories, feeling anxious about the ending, and last but not least, dreading to eventually getting near to the last episodes :(

It's been such a fun and exciting and fascinating roller coaster ride while watching this drama and being a regular here in this thread. Therefore, at one hand, I dont want this drama to end (simply because I can watch HS-WS all day) but at the other hand, I want to get my real life back hahahaha It's quite intense and exhausting one with this drama, watching two versions every each episode, checking thread and any other social media platforms to get updates, theories, speculations, fanarts, or anything I can get about this drama. Sounds very addictive, huh? :bawling:

I'll take anything the writer has in store for the last 5 episodes. I'm just hoping she won't let us down! *fingers crossed*

• Like 22
51 minutes ago, shiraru said:

My personal opinion, I think Wang Yo's definition of 'love' is skewed too, like earlier Wang So. I mean, in every interaction, he came across as a very self-centered and entitled person. Maybe that's because he's been spoiled by her mother, who thinks of him as her most precious son. Like Wang So, he's like "Hey, marry me.", "Hey, you don't get to take that, it's mine,", but I think he's a more severe case than Wang So. At least Wang So knows to take a hint if someone feels uncomfortable around him, plus he has Hae Soo who taught him to love. But Wang Yo would take everything that 'belongs to him', because people around him enables him to think so.

Also personally, I think Yo x Soo isn't possible at all, since Yo seems to be a hopeless case, it's pretty hard to change when the sense entitlement is already established from young age. If Yo-Soo were together, I think the relationship would be an abusive one, or stalker-ish, at least. If I'm not mistaken, Hong Jonghyun, the actor of Wang Yo said in Lee Joon Gi's V-App live that he also disliked the character since he's so vile, and he's just impossible to love, even for Hae Soo. He also said that if someone do love Wang Yo romantically, then that girl isn't normal at all, hahahahaa...

In our big world, there's different kind of love. I don't think that WY is an hopeless case...

However, you might be right when you said if YO/SOO were together, their relationship would be an abusive, staker-ish (over-over possessive?) one.

• Like 12
15 hours ago, redfrommars said:

IKR. I was in the middle of watching W, Bring it on ghost (I missed due to work) and started watching moonlight drawn by clouds. But then Moon Lovers came and it made me have no time to watch other dramas. I can't even focus on my work!  depressed2 onion head

How can we go back to the regular schedule of our daily lives after this drama ended??  crying3 onion head

Let's all meet in the MLSHR rehab. (We need a captain for that rehab after all of this has ended...) dead onion head

PS. I am seriously demanding for a happy ending for this intense roller coaster ride! How can I move on with my life if we don't have a proper closure?  help onion head

Let's appoint a leader to usher all of us to MLSHR rehab center. I demand a happy ending also because it is not fair for the director to make us become zombie,mental breakdown, bipolar etc etc for nothing. 

• Like 16
15 minutes ago, junejungki said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love the picture IU and JG shyly smilinig to the camera. These 2 cute little thing. Just go and date already. They look good together even though JG 11 years older than IU. 

Joon Gi is in similar age with IU's boyfriend, Jang Kiha, who's 11 years older than IU.

• Like 19

So will slowly change himself next eps after he maybe ended Eun life... i think Eun already going to die but So just ended quickly because you can see Yo want to shoot somebody with his arrow so my take is So try not to make Eun suffer anymore and both Soo and Jung will be watching... i personally don't think Jung will hate So but he for sure will step up cause seeing that scene will force him to grow up... but the downside is Jung will totally replace WW place as So rival in term of Soo.....

okay back to So not only because he have to kill Eun but the fact that he can't do anything while Yo abusing Soo... if Yo reign last 2 years imagine how much Soo suffer serving and being abused by Yo each day?? So will likely planning a revolt during that time and my take is So is the one who will drift apart from Soo in order to protect her and focusing to take the throne... 

both of So and Soo will change during Yo reign and its not going to be better.. its going to be worse.... Soo is changing after Lady Oh dies and now have to bear all the death that happen in front of her lastly Yo abusive... she will be broken and So will be broken too.. with the killing of his brother and all the dirty work that Yo order him to do while using Soo...

ever watch OTP that suffer this much??? nope i don't think so.... they already suffering since they meet with all the thing that happen to them and they will continue to suffer in the last 5 episode...... gosh!

the genres not a historical , romance and fantasy...... it should have been a freaking MELODRAMA!! 

• Like 17
19 minutes ago, qwenli said:

You know I took a quick read and just imagine the korean actors as the characters!:D

My book I ordered from China, is still on the way, some hiccups happened to my order so I had to wait for another 2 weeks I think.:sweatingbullets: 

After reading the quick translation, I suddenly have a horrid "vision" that eventually, in our k version it will be WS who gave the imperial permission for Jung to marry HS so that she could leave the palace :crazy:, it will be a truly sad day if that happens...

Do you know where I could get an english translation of the novel? I could only found chapter 1-8 english translation by fans. While there are around 20 chapters of the novel I supposed?

• Like 3
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner