Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

4 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

Peeps.. LJK is losing in Poll B n barely leading in Poll A... let's keep supporting our man! !!!

I just saw that. I calculated the total of poll A and B and we're winning but only but a bit! SJK fans aren't going to lose that easily.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

In the new BTS and most scenes of the preview HS's hairstyle is quite different so I guess we can expect a time leap right?.. 1 year? Does anyone know how long WY's reign was?

WY's reign was from 945–949, so four years. There is most definitely going to be a timeskip, lol. Just how far the time skip will be, though... I expect 1 or 2 years (even 3?!), because it looks like WY is starting to lose it. Also, in the Ep16 preview, he snaps at WS for stopping construction because some slaves died. I'm betting that "construction" is actually the fortress of Pyongyang. Remember, in an earlier episode, WY told his mother that his uncle would support him ONLY if he moved the capital there once he became king. According to wiki, the construction was completed (? wiki also says WY was unsuccessful in actually moving the capital though) in 947, so I'm expecting at the minimum a 2yr skip. The remaining 2 years will probably be focused on WS trying to break free/"bite off his collar" and revolt. I would also not be surprised if we then fast forward right after though... lol

Spoiler

tumblr_oe440wCjA41tdfsf6o1_1280.jpg

In Ep16, we'll get the SD and Eun stuff (:tears:) and the fallout from that. I think the kiss above actually happens some time after that since HS's hair hasn't changed yet. Also, I pay careful attention to WS's sideburns in certain scenes, lol. As you can see in the above picture, they're curled back (some people were speculating this kiss would happen during the stargazing which I dismissed right away because his sideburns were thinner and curled slightly forward haha). I think this is a goodbye kiss because WY sends WS off to oversee and work on construction of the new capital. We'll see though. (Totally hate the thought of HS being stuck with WY while once again being separated from WS.)

Then, once WS leaves, we'll get our timeskip with WS reporting back. And we'll get the scene of WY manhandling HS (whose hair has now changed), etc etc.

• Like 23

15 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

:lol:

c as lab

cto

The director said LGK lips is too eager to kiss. Then LJK said, mine?? kakakakakaka!!! naughty naughty Jung Ki.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, ajul said:

still loading after press the vote button ... :(((((

maybe she chant "jang kiha .... jang kiha" LOL

or she just professional ... 

I managed to vote 3 times. After that, loading again. Grrrrrr!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

[V Report Plus] Behind the scenes of Lee Joon-gi’s kiss with IU

Actor Lee Joon-gi shared on the V app behind-the-scenes footage of his kiss scene with singer IU in the SBS period drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” on Wednesday.

The short clip shows Lee rehearsing a scene in which he tackles IU to the ground to save her from an arrow. It then shows IU kissing Lee in return for saving her life. He responds by grabbing her around the waist and passionately kissing her back. 

After filming the scene, Lee and IU laugh awkwardly, appearing embarrassed at what had happened.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Here's the direct link to watch it: http://www.vlive.tv/video/15137/이준기-은애한다-키스신-비하인드혼자-봐야하는-영상avi-※후방주의※

• Like 9

@Yippeuni love it! Please don't stop :lol:

24 minutes ago, ajul said:

still loading after press the vote button ... :(((((

maybe she chant "jang kiha .... jang kiha" LOL

or she just professional ... 

Same! I'm trying on Poll A and B but none are working for me :( 

LJK HWAITING!!

• Like 6

$64,000 question: Why hasn't HaeSoo reveal to Wang So  her past love was WW?? And How naive is Wang So not to notice who it is after all. this. time. when even the most ditziest of princes figured it out, u know? Now with a threat from YH....a heads up to Wang So from HaeSoo would be sooooo useful and a helpful heads up right now for him to know what his next move should be.  I mean, WangSo is stuck between a rock and a hard place.   He must have the biggest stress migraine..ev~er!   I honestly did. not. like. this episode.  It pissed me off lol.  What's p-ing me off more, is the fact that time jumps are happening now and things (as usual in kdrama land) are being rushed. Never  fails.  anyhoo, waiting for next weeks eppies lol:w00t:

P.s.  Their kiss scenes are kisses unlike kdrama i have to say...nice:P:blush::w00t:

P.s.s. Im really wantimg to smack WW in the head maybe a kick in the groin as well.  He is the silent killer..daaang!

P.s.s.s How sad is it that Eun and His wifey is about to die soon after their long waited "wedding night".  it was so frickin sweet how they had their feels lol.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

This was not shown , wae ! 

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

Reveal hidden contents

This is quite similar with the C-version but it was with the 8th prince 

From BTS which was just released, it seems to be the scene where WS saved HS from arrow.

Edited by Tinkiebell
  • Like 10

56 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

Someone helps this poor eclipse! @AuroraRain?

Thank you so much for your moral support... :heart: I discovered the only album released some years ago by an amazing, almost unknown rock/epic band and I really want to show my very first mv to my awesome chiundeul from Soompi!
I'm trying again to upload it on Vimeo, but after adding the title and retouching the editing a little bit, now I have problems uploading it there, too, even if the format is the same as before... WAE?? #sosadandfrustrated 

• Like 3

Just now, mochimaniac said:

$64,000 question: Why hasn't HaeSoo reveal to Wang So  her past love was WW?? And How naive is Wang So not to notice who it is after all. this. time. when even the most ditziest of princes figured it out, u know? Now with a threat from YH....a heads up to Wang So from HaeSoo would be sooooo useful and a helpful heads up right now for him to know what his next move should be.  I mean, WangSo is stuck between a rock and a hard place.   He must have the biggest stress migraine..ev~er!   I honestly did. not. like. this episode.  It pissed me off lol.  What's p-ing me off more, is the fact that time jumps are happening now and things (as usual in kdrama land) are being rushed. Never  fails.  anyhoo, waiting for next weeks eppies lol:w00t:

P.s.  Their kiss scenes are kisses unlike kdrama i have to say...nice:P:blush::w00t:

P.s.s. Im really wantimg to smack WW in the head maybe a kick in the groin as well.  He is the silent killer..daaang!

I tot LJG mentioned that Wang So knew about Wook and Soo earlier than the C version. But all those scenes showed he is clueless. I wondered is he really that blur. So upset thinking about it being the possible reason for separation.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, skxz said:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

Episode 15: Eun and Soon Duk

The scene where Eun and Soon Duk spend the night in the bathing area was EVERYTHING.

Two young angels dressed in white reflecting their purity and innocence. Eun shows off his random but amazing skills where he can create animals out of towels which Soon Duk is really surprised and excited by. With her praise Eun wishes to show off all his skills to his wife. They are finally sharing a loving relationship that is less awkward and does not show that it is in fact forced.

Eun and Soon Duk put their boats into the bathing area and race to see who will win. Being the competitive and childish person Eun is he realises he is losing and is unhappy. However Soon Duk is shown to understand him and his personality and purposely does not try as hard letting him win. She really loves him and wants him to be happy and this is reflected by her huge smile when he announces that he has won yet again. Although they are both young Soon Duk is definitely the wiser one and the differences in their personalities allow for them to mesh together like yin and yang.

As punishment for losing Eun gets to hit Soon Duk on the wrist and we are able to see that her wrist is all blotchy and red most likely from losing in the past as well. This further highlights that she has always been considerate to make sure Eun is happy. He doesn't hit her and says that his hands hurt form hitting her too much. This I think shows Eun's growth. Like the child he is, in the past if she lost she'd be punished, if she didn't listen she'd be punished. But he realises that winning and losing doesn't have to result in reward and punishment as it is all fun and games. 

She gifts him a slingshot and he gives her an incense pouch.

He thinks she doesn't like it and says, "That's strange all pretty girls like it."

We see a flash back of when they were young and he said the same thing. "That's strange, all pretty girls like flower rings."

My lord these 2 gems are beyond adorable together. And the best thing is their love story started when they were young. Those stories are always the sweetest (and end the most tragically)

Eun realises what he says and he stumbles over his words trying to recover from (most probably the first) compliment he has ever given her. She is so happy to hear what he has said and grabs him and kisses him letting him know that she knows perfectly well what he means with tears in her eyes. The kiss was one of pure innocence and full of joy. I loved everything about it :heart:

"Even flowers from a pumpkin are still flowers." I believe this saying means that although flowers that sprout from the vines of pumpkins are quite ugly but they are indeed still flowers which in nature is something beautiful. Soon Duk is just so wise. You have a great wife Eun and I think you've realised it tonight.

"I want two sons and two daughters. I won't have it any other way."

"Will kissing make me pregnant?"

These two lines made me squeal with happiness. Eun wants to start a family with her I was happy with tears at that point. But when she didn't know how children are conceived I died laughing. She's so wise yet innocent. It was sooooo cute to watch.

"It would have been nice to live like this from the beginning." This line really strikes my heart. We all know their fate and it is s cruel that two innocent children are caught up in such an evil world. Eun has no idea how to harm anything and he can barely defend himself and Soon Duk has absolutely no fear and is willing to do whatever it takes to prevent Eun from being caught. We witness how child like and young they are through the activities they do in their spare time. They make animals and play boat racing for crying out loud. I cannot fathom why their ending is so brutal and tragic. 

Can we all cherish how precious this moment was PLSSSSS. My heart is slowly cracking thinking about what is to come for these two angels :bawling::heartbreak:

I don't even know where to begin to say how much I loved that part and how hurt I am, thinking about what's going to happen to them... Andwaeeee! :bawling:

Edited by Tinkiebell
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

I have made my very first fan mv, but Youtube blocked it immediately for copyright issues... Ottohkké!! How can so many mv makers upload their videos with no problems? Is it just luck? 

I had found a song that was perfect for "the Wolf"... 

I think it depends on how u cut the video, best is dun put too many tags and must not monetize it.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

I have made my very first fan mv, but Youtube blocked it immediately for copyright issues... Ottohkké!! :frown: How can so many mv makers upload their videos with no problems? Is it just luck? 

I had found a song that was perfect for "the Wolf"... :bawling:

Someone helps this poor eclipse! @AuroraRain?

maybe @jerboa83 use long scene from the original without cut it? as i know it has maximum time if you wanna use particular scene. 

i forget the exact time but it's around 30second for one long scene. if more than that you have to cut it and assemble with other scene. 

hope can help..

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Btw how does IU managed to keep so calm and nonchalant after she gets to kiss LJG?! I mean dude, look at the way he looked at her before going in for the kiss. 

Actually the part after the director shout Cut, you can see although both moved away, but ljg still didn't really let her go with a serious face and then IU also still have her eyes closed. So both were still in that "moment". 

I think as a Taurus, alot of IU's feelings is subtle n below the surface so got to observe her carefully to notice that she does feel "things":)

• Like 22