[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, riuenu said:

@soorani I love that sentence, Soo is the one who given his life meaning, the one who covered his scar, not only on his face, and his heart as well. Like what So say, she is the one that can see him beyond the surface, see who he actually is.

But the writer also start pulling out the jealousy card already, and I believe, those jealousy we saw on episode 14 is just the beginning. The more devoted So is, the more possessive he will be as well. Jealousy will change people much as well.

When he already tied his life or should I say his soul to hers, also mean that, taking Soo away equal to taking his soul away. So that is without his soul, love and humanity will be gone as well, I cant imagine that to be frank. How ruthless, how merciless he will be....

He will not be back to the person before he met her, he will be worst then the So we saw in episode 1. A person without love and soul is equal to a person without hope and faith. The empty shelf left behind will be just living day by day, till death finally claim him. I cant believe I am tearing while typing this...

Yeah, I think the writers will go in that direction and it will break my heart in many pieces :tears:

But still, I didn't want them to... I wanted So to be the one to send Hae Soo away when he realized how much the life in the palace was hurting her.  He showed twice that he's willing to let her go for her own good:  When he asked her to marry him and would divorce her if she wanted and when he married the little princess and thought she wouldn't accept him anymore.  

I wanted the merciless Gwangjong that Soo remember from her time to be a Gwangjong who never met Hae Soo, who never learn how to love and never experience love in return. There's no way So will get out of this without a permanent scar in his heart, but still.... I want him to be the So that Hae Soo knew and loved, I want to him to remember her lectures and all the good wishes she had for him and live w her memories. 

Even if they decided to bring the 'Wook plot'  and make these two ending in a not so good way ( like discovering that Wook was Soo's past lover would make  him think she still has feelings for Wook or something), I hope that the letter she will leave for him will be able to bring the kind So back. I just want him to at least be able to be the kind person he is, I wanted him to have at least that. 

Oh gosh, this man is making me extremely emotional! 

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

I came to the conclusion that hae so didnt realize that she is the one that cause all of the mess in the palace. Her vision bout wang so become cruel is all becoz of her. Everyone turned to an enemy to each other becoz of her. Wang wook, wang so, jung, yeon hwa...it all becoz of her. Wang so killed everyone n let things happened to save her life. Wang wook turned to evil becoz of her. Wang eun n his wife got killed by wang so also becoz of her that she too much believe in her vision. If only she trusted wang so and obey her vision, wang eun wouldnt killed by wang so. And also yeon hwa, she told the king about wang eun becoz she wanted to make hae so regret for being a lover to wang so. 

Thats why lady oh said, u cant be nice to everyone becoz it would make a mess. 

Though i love the romance between hae so and wang so, 

I think that later on in the series when HS is going to look back she might think this way. It's quite easy for her to think this way and blame herself but although I wouldn't say she's the cause she definetly plays a big part.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, penelop3 said:

@Gabi Bros I dont think so too. I've checked BTS forced kiss and I didnt see IU's hand going up to LJK's shoulder. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

Can we still hope for this kiss scene to show up soon? :( 

@penelop3 U sure it's her hand? I can't really tell cuz its not focused clearly, I feel like its part of the clothing. I hope I'm wrong. I really want that scene to air drama gods, PLEASE don't cut it.

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Nothing ever happens in Kdrama head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377Should we get Anna Foerster of the Outlander series to direct ep 16 scene!! sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Kdramas are the cause and also the cure for the byuntae mind!!! yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

@staygold We really should, do you perhaps have her contact number, lol. She was great for Outlander. She would've created an episode were all our wishes come true:P

• Like 9

In the interest of finding out (Aand mostly so we can hold on till next week ), I recommend we do a Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

Favorite (2nd favorite, if the above scene was your favorite) WS/HS scene? - Any of their bickering scenes :P 
Favorite WW/ HS scene? - Definitley, the walking in the snow scene.  That was just very fairytale-ish looking to me.
Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc)? - Hmm..early episodes HS w/her cousin Lady Hae & her lady in waiting (ChaeRyung) : Mid-episodes HS w/Lady Oh :  Recent episodes,  its rare but HS and Eun's wifey scene, Seon Deok.
Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS )? - HS w/ #10 Wang Eun, I just always had (have) this goofy smile whenever they had scenes together...even in 15, the latest episode. 
The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS/HS? - pretty much from the get go.  BUT most definitely when she was on the stone bridge and she turned she bumped into his chest and he questioned her about if she isnt scared of him.  or maaaaybe, when he rescued her from falling then he pushed her off his horse lol. 
Scene that made you question your love for WS/HS? - omg..! ne~ver! (bite your tongue :P)
Scene that made you fall for WW? - I honestly cannot say I "fell" for WW, but I did feel like he was this "too damn good to be true" type of guy (so, you know,  that means t-r-o-u-b-l-e iz a brewing) lol
Scene that made you question your love for WW? - N/A..can't quesrtion if you never "loved" lol
Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Baek Ah, Jung)? - HS w/ any of them, really.  But I guess Eun.  
Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama? - HS's first encounters with ALL the princes.
Scene that made you saddest? -  WW teary excuses as to why he became an richard simmons :w00t:.  And, Lady Oh and HS "mommy-daughter" talk in cave:cold_sweat:
Most poignant scene? - Lady Oh's hanging episode.  But what really got me was the cave scene with her and HS the moment the bell rang(?) when she was hung and cut to all their faces for reactions but most especially HS under WS cloak in the rain on the  ground to get to Lady Oh..the realization. The helplessness WS had..all that.  
Scene that made you think/analyze the most? - Well, if you really want honesty lol it wouldn't be a scene in the drama but more like it'd start as soon as i enter this forum :vicx:.  Like, I'd be all good about watching it for pure entertainment and leaving it alone as soon as its done but once I get on here and start scanning ...OMG! my head goes crazy. Good crazy though lol.
Scene that made you anxious the most? - Anxious you say?..  its usually the parts I cannot stand watching..the baddies.  but whenever Queen RBF and Princess deadly dimples show up..forget it, im rollin' my eyes talking to the screen poking at the screen lol grunting.  But if I really think about me being most anxious, it'd be the scenes they show in the upcoming episode previews.  Now, thats maddening...i mean they show thaat and they expect us to wait!? lol

Can I add, Most favorite HS personality trait?  Her early, mid, or recent Goryeo personality?  mine would be her EARLY Goryeo episodes, I reeeeaally miss her 21st century smarts, spunkiness and sass... THAT WOULD REALLY HELP I THINK NOW.   now she is sooo (typical kdrama female) meek. im waiting for her to kick WW in the groin at least lol daaangit.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, mfongy said:

Just finished watching the c-version of Scarlet Heart and here's my take:

I don't like the 4th prince at the c-version because at the end he's the one who turned evil and not the 8th prince.  The 8th prince is actually a good guy but too ambitious.  I actually love the 14th prince of c-version and seriously think that he should be the one who become the next emperor (and RX should love him instead of 4th prince).  However, history can't be changed and according to history, the 4th prince was a great emperor.

The k-version of Scarlet Heart has some similarities but is still different from the c-version.  I don't think WS will become evil but WW is the evil one.

hi yes, I am glad someone brought this up. In the c version, I never really buy into the change of RX heart from 8th to the 4th because it was very subtle. I enjoyed the romance but I find the politics there quite intriguing too.

Here in the kversion, the transition is quite clear becos obviously the writer turned the 8th into a villain.

yes in the c version, I like the 14th too, I consider him very handsome, even probably surpassing the c version 8th and 4th. He was also a straight forward good guy and took good care of RX in her twilight days. :)

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I don't know why some people re-upload the videos of our translators without giving them credit. I have been noticing this a lot on Facebook / instagram / youtube. :confused:

my suggestion is to embed the translator name into the video. There is no other way about it, some reuploaders may not even be very proficient in English to understand the author's message or they just do it innocently.

You can suggest to the translator to watermark her name into the entire video. That is the best way.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hi yes, I am glad someone brought this up. In the c version, I never really buy into the change of RX heart from 8th to the 4th because it was very subtle. I enjoyed the romance but I find the politics there quite intriguing too.

Here in the kversion, the transition is quite clear becos obviously the writer turned the 8th into a villain.

yes in the c version, I like the 14th too, I consider him very handsome, even probably surpassing the c version 8th and 4th. He was also a straight forward good guy and took good care of RX in her twilight days. :)

I agree! I think RX first started to consider 4th prince because she knew that he was going to win the battle of thrones, and later she actually fell in love with him. But I found the 4th character to be stiff, and not that interesting (he is considered the "ice-block" face by RX in the drama). My favorite prince is the 13th. He and RX are kindred spirits; he was very forward looking compared to people of his time and could easily take in RX'x ideas of equality among all; he was also carefree and very intelligent; he understood her the most. They were soulmates and did not have romantic feelings (and I'm glad because that is probably why their friendship only got stronger with time, wasn't affected by the battle for the throne, and lasted till RX left their world) but if there were in love, they would have been perfect for each other. RX was so comfortable with 13th that I think one time, she even refused to pour him tea and he was just like OK whatever, do what you want; 14th was there and he was shocked, asking 13th whether RX was always insolent like that. Haha. This just shows how 13th and RX have always considered each other as equals, soulmates and best friends, even before 14th came into the picture.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, staygold said:

Nothing ever happens in Kdrama head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377Should we get Anna Foerster of the Outlander series to direct ep 16 scene!! sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Kdramas are the cause and also the cure for the byuntae mind!!! 

The Wedding is my favorite episode from the Outlander series, very sensual and romantic. If episode 16 has at least 1% of what it had that episode I will smile from ear to ear, but I know how are kramas so I keep dreaming.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

The bf of IU in real life, sorry i don't know his name and i don't want to know his name either, should be alarmed of the overwhelming chemistry and extra sweetness and care between LJG and IU on the set during the filming. Because those actions mean A LOT. If i were him, i will ask IU, and i hope that if that happens, she will say she had a changed of heart and that she wasn't able to control herself but to fall for LJG. Sigh. I really hope that will happen. Really. :) 

Of course IU's bf will get jealous 100% of LJG!! To make the shippers happy..all i can say is, 90% lead actor & actress will fall in love on set during the filming...but that feelings either will be forgotten after they finished filming or they can't forget each other after filming the drama...this is the fact.. if the actor/actress is still single, they might try to get close to their co-star and see if they can continue their relationship further ...but if the actor/actress already have a gf/bf, they might stay loyal to their partner and forget those temporary love feelings that they had developed with their co-star and move on with their life..

about IU & LJG, i think she might be a perfect girl for JG coz JG said he wants a girl who is matured and a shoulder to lean on to..but for IU, i'm not sure whether LJG is her type or not.. but i wish she has feeling for JG..ekekeke

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I'd have to disagree with you here.I don't think HaeSoo caused things to change for the worse.She is a catalyst for the changes that we are watching.I think things were meant to change even if she wasn't present.There were already underlying tensions that were simmering and were going to surface.The princes already had their own agendas just that they were hidden.Besides,her presence might have actually made things better.Who knows if WangSo could have continued to kill people viciously for the sake of his mother if HaeSoo had not been present?Without knowing,HaeSoo is actually altering the way WangSo is getting the throne.His intention is not to kill to get the throne but to get the throne to defend/protect others.

Well, if it is not due to HS's presence, Wook's underlying ambition doesn't really have a reason to unfold. With his wife's passing, he will get re-married to another wealthy wife to ensure his family's safety. Lady Hee loves her husband and HS but it can't be denied that it breaks her heart seeing her husband fall in love to another girl in front her eyes.

Sure, HS saved Jung's arm. But Jung later will be a force against So and if the character description is true, he will cause troubles and may even die (he has to die before he burns everyone elese - he is the fake sun...basically something like this). He retains his arm but his life will be miserable when he is swept up in politics. And he will also compete for HS's love, which starts on the day she saves him.

Yo is a bastard who is always after the throne, sure. But he is not smart enough to become a king without Wook's help. Won's idea to put mercury into the bath - I'm not sure but is this from Wook? We all know in real history, Yo will be a king. But in the drama's context, without HS's appearance, Yo cannot become a king - he is born under the star of a traitor.

WS is a man of conviction. He did kill assasinators to save his mother but like he said, these men are worth killing anyway. WS knows right from wrong; he doesn't kill for pleasure. It is not like his mom tells him to kill the Crown Prince or do evil stuff and he would, no matter how he wants her love. HS makes him love himself the way he is but since he is start to become a force to reckon with, he is pulled into the palace battle. Before, WS has no weak point. No one, not even Yo can threaten him to kill his brothers. Now that he does have one, he is forced to become a dog until he is fed up with that. He has to hunt down and even kill people just for her sake. In his quest to become a king, he will change. He will become ruthless. Before he knows HS, his life is miserable but he starts to take control of his fate when he decides to come back to the palace and kills the horse to cut his relationship with his foster family. WS is the one who never cares about politics before - he would not suffer from a fate of hunting down his brothers like it is now.

It is not like I hate on HS. But I am not sure if she changes thing for the better. In the short term, maybe. But in the long run?

• Like 9

9 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

But the last is not the perfect moment

that would be

*naughty*

Slowly his Arms trailed along her body. His fingertips memoriese each curve, thru the delicate fabric of her dress
Her hands crawl up and her fingers dig into his hair while he slowly loses the ties on her top, his hands free her shoulders so careful from the fabric that a small shudder runs thru HS. His lips leave hers just mere inches "Are you cold?" her head gives a small shake, while a small shy smile forms on her lips. As he leans back into her, his mouth start to trail to her earloop and from there down her neck 

... do I need to go further? ;)

Yes. A thousand yes! Please. :D

You can post them here. That is the official LJG+IU thread so posting no holds barred POV's are more than welcome. You have my blessings and the rest of the members (and lurkers, too) who adore and ship these two. :)

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Omo... I can't read each and every post. But while skimming the pages I saw @itzibitzispider and @shiraru fanfic and hold my breath.. Whoah what if we got that in real drama. It must not broadcast on TV lol.

I wanna answer @millie10468 questioner but got no time :sweatingbullets:, I slept on 2 am this morning because of drawing this pict below. And should wake up early to finished my projects..

Post this on my artblog

Hi there! Thanks for visiting DC earlier today (yesterday?)! Your presence was a great encouragement to the Korean fans as well as your awesome (the way Korean fans like to call it "gold hand") fanart! 

• Like 19

@moonlover399993 Oh! My! I am hyperventilating. How? When? What? These are the questions in my mind right now. Because for 15 episodes, it seems not possible. I would really love to see their wedding. Whether in that time or the present. Actually time is irrelevant. What matters most is they'll have a wedding. :)

• Like 8