[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, valsava said:

@riuenu   LOL Good luck with the baxk read.. I might try it..Not LOL

@janny2812  One thing I like about WY is his character has always been consistant, From the very beginning we all knew he waqnted to be King.. He never hid it so I give the writer props on him nothing has change about his ruthless since day one..

Spoiler

Yup..really good luck to me...cause of my stubbornness...I practically eat and sleep with this forum...not as I complain of, cause I love to be in here... (:

• Like 6

I have made my very first fan mv, but Youtube blocked it immediately for copyright issues... Ottohkké!! :frown: How can so many mv makers upload their videos with no problems? Is it just luck? 

I had found a song that was perfect for "the Wolf"... :bawling:

• Like 4

Just dropping by to comment and say how amazing the progress has been with the relationship of wang so and hae soo from ep 3 where he grabbed her face and screamed at her to tell him details about the assassins she claimed to see and now to how much he loves her and constantly wants to kiss her :P:D

• Like 12

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

no..the article is wrong...ws got shot and they got rolling but no kiss...the kiss is for ep 14..i think they shoot it on same day .even tho the clothes are the same but it is for different scenes. notice that the drama recycle many of ws clothes.

HUH! my feelings got cheated. thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

Yup..really good luck to me...cause of my stubbornness...I practically eat and sleep with this forum...not as I complain of, cause I love to be in here... (:

@riuenu  I also enjoy this drama and love reading all the insightful comments they are some real eye openers and after this drama is over I'm going to go back and rewatch one of my favorites period peices Jumong,, @brielover @bebebisous33 and a few others had enlighten me on certain things in relation to the characters MLSHR.. So after this one finishes I'll marathon it after Jumong.. But don't be so hard on youself stubborness I get because I'm that way it just that real life problems caught up with me yesterday and today..

Also

Spoiler

Are you watching K2 and King Louie both are very good dramas K2 thread is also fun a lot of people here are in that thread also Oh yea women with a suitcase is also good..

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, valsava said:

@riuenu  I also enjoy this drama and love reading all the insightful comments they are some real eye openers and after this drama is over I'm going to go back and rewatch one of my favorites period peices Jumong,, @brielover @bebebisous33 and a few others had enlighten me on certain things in relation to the characters MLSHR.. So after this one finishes I'll marathon it after Jumong.. But don't be so hard on youself stubborness I get because I'm that way it just that real life problems caught up with me yesterday and today..

Also

Reveal hidden contents

Are you watching K2 and King Louie both are very good dramas K2 thread is also fun a lot of people here are in that thread also Oh yea women with a suitcase is also good..

Spoiler

hahahahahahaha, I know I am killing myself with my own stubbornness..just that recently..my boss not around you see..I am so called paid to use forum...during working hour hahahahhahaha

I have some spare time to spare..before my Korea trip..having say that..I had yet to pack my luggage when I am flying this week LOL..rather spend time in here to be frank lol..

actually I wanted to watch other drama...but..at the speed I am going, plus I am flying off soon for 9 days...I afraid I couldnt..and I always take very long to get over a drama I crazily chase, so ya, I think I will be lurking around here for long, without even starting a new drama...another stubbornness of mine...:sweatingbullets:

anyway, hwaiting for your side...no matter what problem you been caught up with (:

Edited by riuenu
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I have made my very first fan mv, but Youtube blocked it immediately for copyright issues... Ottohkké!! :frown: How can so many mv makers upload their videos with no problems? Is it just luck? 

I had found a song that was perfect for "the Wolf"... :bawling:

Someone helps this poor eclipse! @AuroraRain?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

Joongi trying to comfort us with his latest ig post : Be happy, my moon lovers:wub:

Oh boy, this guy can really sweet talk

and he type in English meaning ge knows most of SH fans are international audience :)

Yeah, I just read it. OMG! LJK so sweet. How can we resist such a sweet talker?? 

• Like 17

I havent really fully watched ep 14 and 15 with subs because im not yet ready to take in the emotion that comes along with it. 

And i have different ideas/opinion running around my head that im trying to sort out as to why these characters acted this way. Maybe next week i get to sort them out and post them here 

What i really like about this forum is the amount of activity that i see throughout the week. This pieces of history and other stuff... The spoiler pics BTS... 

45 minutes ago, riuenu said:

netizen Joongi strike again...is he lurking in DC or somewhere that can read fan comment, or maybe here as well?!?!?!

If yes, annyeong!!! Joongi oppa hahahahahahaha, we will be happy, if everyday is Monday and Tuesday...spoil us with more picture on instagram k? :heart:

There is a big possibility that he is. He cares about his fans... And with how ep 14 and 15 went im pretty sure he is aware of everybody's reaction/frustration... Fan service moodeee weee

• Like 17

I'm so curious about the letter HS left in the tower, what was in it and who read it..

it seems strange that guards were waiting outside the cave which was a secret place, right?? But there is one who knew about it, snaky Wook... and he knew that HS knew it, so I think it was his idea. WW is winning evil award really

Also HS's hairpin in Jung hands- it doesn't feel good at all, maybe there will be some consequences with it

One more thing, I feel there will be an issue with WS being jealous at WW-HS because YH directly threatened Soo about it. But why would he be jealous?? He saw how WW abandoned Soo after poisoning event, he is supposed to see no relationships between them during WM reign, and he must have known Soo's truly feelings for him. Will that be lack of trust from his side? I wonder if everybody will blame him in that case like they blame poor Soo)) but actually there must be some fault with WS, he is tooo perfect by now:)

• Like 10