[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

[V Report Plus] Behind the scenes of Lee Joon-gi’s kiss with IU

Actor Lee Joon-gi shared on the V app behind-the-scenes footage of his kiss scene with singer IU in the SBS period drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” on Wednesday.

The short clip shows Lee rehearsing a scene in which he tackles IU to the ground to save her from an arrow. It then shows IU kissing Lee in return for saving her life. He responds by grabbing her around the waist and passionately kissing her back. 

After filming the scene, Lee and IU laugh awkwardly, appearing embarrassed at what had happened.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

So wrong lol. But it's okay. At least he was trying to make a beautiful article :lol:

• Like 14

Just now, lyserose said:

May I ask what is this about? Is this about award? I could not back read since the thread is moving super fast and so would appreciate if someone here care to explain. :)

And this drama really is unbelievably popular outside Korea. I try re-watching at Myasiantv and was blown away by the numbers. It topped the other Moon drama more than double of its viewership per day, per week and per month despite being simulcasted at various countries. I read on twitter that it topped the ratings in Taiwan. And Lee Joon Gi's IG followers increased by more than 100k in a span of 5 days. 

I think the only reason the domestic rating dropped on Monday was the result of a confusion over the broadcast date due to the baseball game. I am relieved that it gets back to promising rating as per previous week. 

Happy that this drama has accomplished so many and reaching the hearts of overseas audiences and I am looking forward to more good news in the nearest time.

i think on my*****tv it is first top viewed drama last month (september) too...the views are 1 million something..i was waiting to screencap the stat but forgot then when october came, the previous month's stat was already gone..dont know where to retrieve it. it surpass MDBC views. Other site  (illegal) they dont have the stat so cannot make any comparison

• Like 5

oh so we are right, WS will get shot by the arrow and we get another kiss scene!!

YEAH!! oh great now can i wish monday would be here (mins the work haha!) 

5 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

[V Report Plus] Behind the scenes of Lee Joon-gi’s kiss with IU

Actor Lee Joon-gi shared on the V app behind-the-scenes footage of his kiss scene with singer IU in the SBS period drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” on Wednesday.

The short clip shows Lee rehearsing a scene in which he tackles IU to the ground to save her from an arrow. It then shows IU kissing Lee in return for saving her life. He responds by grabbing her around the waist and passionately kissing her back. 

After filming the scene, Lee and IU laugh awkwardly, appearing embarrassed at what had happened.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I've been clicking the vote for 2 days but I can't succeed

Yes that happens to me too, but to others not. I'm refreshing the page till it works. But as I saw last time I cheked the poll it was like this: 928.100 for LJK and 897.600 for SJK :( 

Vote... I know SJK is awsome but LJK is a sweatheart! ;)

• Like 9

Greetings all,

Newbie here..been playing catch with the thread this whole day..my,my, I think I'm not alone in this obsession..haha..

I've watched both preview of E16 and I think WE n SD will be killed in the execution ground, just like WE's family, in front of spectators. I think SD will die trying to protect her husband and then Jeongjong/WY will shoot WE with arrows through his vital points (he treats WE like a hunted animal which WS will surely hate) to make sure he really die later when WS hit the final blow. WS did it to end WE's misery and to preserve his dignity to die as a Prince and not an animal..or is it all only part of my dark imagination?

I also think there'll be another time jump just after WS make an oath to be king. He might be sent faraway to do his duty and went back to report to jeongjong some times later only to see HS being harassed by the crazy king. That's why HS said "You still haven't forget me right?" when WS met her later on..she might be afraid WS hates her because of WE/DS fiasco..

Omg..I think I'm grasping to ideas to feed my addiction here..Monday where are you? (*´>д<)

I don't want to speculate on HS's action regarding not telling WS about WE/SD coz there's a scene where HS went to JM tower right after SD advised her to trust WS. She writes a notes or something and then it cuts to WS n JM.. what is this note about?where is it?did she try to inform WS or JM? I'm still waiting for that scene to pan out..hopefully..

There..my 2 cents..now I can go back to lurking..

*kiss bts ..rewind..replay..rewind..replay..rewind..replay.. (///▽///)

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

i think on my*****tv it is first top viewed drama last month (september) too...the views are 1 million something..i was waiting to screencap the stat but forgot then when october came, the previous month's stat was already gone..dont know where to retrieve it. it surpass MDBC views. Other site  (illegal) they dont have the stat so cannot make any comparison

Really happy and grateful for those achievements:wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

oh so we are right, WS will get shot by the arrow and we get another kiss scene!!

YEAH!! oh great now can i wish monday would be here (mins the work haha!) 

no..the article is wrong...ws got shot and they got rolling but no kiss...the kiss is for ep 14..i think they shoot it on same day .even tho the clothes are the same but it is for different scenes. notice that the drama recycle many of ws clothes.

• Like 5

I FEAR HS WILL BE PREGNANT WITH WS BABY AND THAT SNAKE WITH WOMAN FACE WILL SENT HER MEDICINE ...I CAN'T FORGET WHAT EVIL QUEEN YOO DID TO LADY OH!I HOPE SHE WILL HAVE HER BABY OUTSIDE THE PALACE MAYBE GIVE HIM TO BAEKAH AND HIS WIFE ...

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

mine is ok though. just check. both polls are almost tie...hahaha..and we got like another 4 days...i think the numbers of voting may go to 2 millions..pheww...i notice there is a banner for face off between song hye kyo and IU ..maybe it will be on after SJK n LJK polls finishes.

Edited : sorry...it is not Song Hye kyo vs IU...it's Suzy vs IU...funny face off though...they should make it SHK vs IU ( DOTS vs ML)...

That would be interesting :w00t:. I will try to vote again :D. Hope LJK win this.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

Why are they clapping?

In the past they have those black n white slate boards to indicate a marker that they are filming a new scene. It's like a bookmark. Since the camera could be continuously runningg, they need to know the actors are acting scene a, b or c.

Here I think they asked the actors to clap, as an indication:)

• Like 18

The only reason why I am still watching is because of Wang So. I really hope that the reason HaeSoo did not tell him about Eun isnt because she doesnt trust him but rather, to protect him. But her flashback to him laughing after killing Eun. Idk. Is she still terrified of him? Is there still lingering distrust towards Wang So? Like someone mentioned before, WangWook had to get everything wrong to finally have Hae Soo give up on him. And our poor Wang So had to get everything right for him to have her heart. 

And everything feels so rushed and choppy. The editing is totally horrible. They have spent too many freakin episodes on WangWook and HaeSoo. Wang So had like 1 episode of love dovey scenes with HaeSoo before all hell broke loose in this. What a pity, so much potential going to waste.

• Like 16

47 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

@40somethingahjumma I really enjoyed your analysis and writing and agree with you about being monogamy in that era especially when his father had 29 wives.  However, I just wanna point out two interesting facts in Goryeo royal relationship history as my scientific/ fact antenna always comes up whenever I analyze history or sociology (which is kind of ridiculous as not all facts were present in our hands) :P So, apologize in advance for all chingus enjoying abstract yet romantic analysis. From Korean, Chinese and English Wikipedia and a couple of other sources that I found online from my short historical research, it seems that we could not conclude all men in Goryeo were in polygamy relationships (unless the history did not record every single concubines of princes). What I notice is that most of Taijeo's sons who married to their half-siblings were monogamous with their spouses except WS having a concubine which we regarded did not count as she was a child per drama. 8th, 14th, 2nd (WS oldest brother who died young but was married before death), only surviving son of 6th queen (wasn't shown in the drama but wikipedia mistook him as Eun in their reference that I mentioned in one of my previous posts) and one other son married their half-siblings and only one spouse for each was recorded.  Eun was not mentioned to be married, and WM, WY and WWon were the ones married outside with a few wives and concubines recorded. Like I said, I'm not sure it was because they were not actual Kings but vice king and princes that their concubines were not recorded though WW and Baek Ah were posthumously honored as kings by their sons. Also names of three of Taijeo's sons including Baek Ah were not recorded though their children were noted. 

Dang it... you had to go and bust my entire analysis completely. ;) 

Well not really. I take your point that not everyone indulged in polygamy even if it was accepted practice all over the globe at some point in time or another.

But I didn't say all men were polygamous (at least I didn't think I did)... but it was more common among the wealthier classes and widely accepted as a means of ensuring that the family tree continues.  It some cultures it was a sign of status being able to have many women. Common sense dictates that a man with no means can barely keep one wife much less two or more. Also, even if men didn't take multiple wives, they were allowed to sow their wild oats in respectable fashion which is part of my larger point.

But my main and most important point still stands... and that is people didn't marry for love at least not in the way we understand it, and definitely not in that all-encompassing, exclusive way that my worldview prescribes. Certainly not the wealthy classes with which we are primarily concerned here. Polygamy was only one part of my analysis, a perspective held by Yo and probably many others in that class. 

And don't get me started about the writing and recording of history... it's a very contentious issue as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 16

On 10/11/2016 at 4:07 AM, sunshinefate said:

Welcome, dear! Let's make this thread more crowded as this drama is getting nearer and nearer to its finale. I also loathe Wook. But, now as soo does not love him anymore and our OTP ship has started sailing, I do not really care about him. The time when I loathed him so much was when soo still loved him, then he turned his back away from her, and the climax when he blamed wangso for soo's miseries. Ckck

Thanks for the welcome :D Our OTP ship is definitely sailing but there will be more storms to come :tears:

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, n00nk3y said:

Greetings all,

Newbie here..been playing catch with the thread this whole day..my,my, I think I'm not alone in this obsession..haha..

I've watched both preview of E16 and I think WE n SD will be killed in the execution ground, just like WE's family, in front of spectators. I think SD will die trying to protect her husband and then Jeongjong/WY will shoot WE with arrows through his vital points (he treats WE like a hunted animal which WS will surely hate) to make sure he really die later when WS hit the final blow. WS did it to end WE's misery and to preserve his dignity to die as a Prince and not an animal..or is it all only part of my dark imagination?

I also think there'll be another time jump just after WS make an oath to be king. He might be sent faraway to do his duty and went back to report to jeongjong some times later only to see HS being harassed by the crazy king. That's why HS said "You still haven't forget me right?" when WS met her later on..she might be afraid WS hates her because of WE/DS fiasco..

Omg..I think I'm grasping to ideas to feed my addiction here..Monday where are you? (*´>д<)

I don't want to speculate on HS's action regarding not telling WS about WE/SD coz there's a scene where HS went to JM tower right after SD advised her to trust WS. She writes a notes or something and then it cuts to WS n JM.. what is this note about?where is it?did she try to inform WS or JM? I'm still waiting for that scene to pan out..hopefully..

There..my 2 cents..now I can go back to lurking..

*kiss bts ..rewind..replay..rewind..replay..rewind..replay.. (///▽///)

Hey welcome!! (:

Enjoy your stay here with the thunder lightning fast moving thread that I practically eat and sleep with kekekekekeke

• Like 12

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

In the past they have those black n white slate boards to indicate a marker that they are filming a new scene. It's like a bookmark. Since the camera could be continuously runningg, they need to know the actors are acting scene a, b or c.

Here I think they asked the actors to clap, as an indication:)

They didnt use the black n white board anymore these days?? I thought I saw once in the BTS. 

• Like 5

Not too sure had anyone posted this..

[161012 Youtube link for  韩伴FUN 달의 연인 보보경심 려 인터뷰 ]

which is originally been posted in youku today, it is the 5 min interview of the cast..with chinese sub...

credit to qidor youtube

• Like 22