[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

27 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

I'm could be misinterpreting it. But when 8th prince was telling the 4th prince about their past relationship, he was more upset at the part where 8th said they promised to be together forever than when 4th prince mentioned the kissing. And later on, when 4th was talking to Ruoxi, the part where he started crying was when he talked about 8th prince and Rouxi vowing to grow old together and that he understands her recent actions now (when 8th was punished by 4th prince, she knelled on the floor until 4th prince took back his punishment and other actions) which makes me think 4th is upset because he thinks Ruoxi is still in love with 8th and not their past love. And he was crying and thinking of their past moments together when he saw Ruoxi's carriage leaving the palace, not angry.

i agree with you... 

4th got angry because a lot of thing up to that point.. because of RX involvement with throne battle and of course her relationship with 8th.. its his last string and RX did mention in her letter that after everything 4th still doubt her love.. so in a way 4th letting RX go because of his doubt to RX love adding everything else that make 4th could not forgive RX...

4th really love RX no matter what... to letting your love one go its really painful... whether he angry with RX or not but the fact that RX is gone devastated him... i cry when the scene where they see the blooming flower after RX miscarriage that no matter where RX go he will follow her... that how much 4th love RX....

imagine our WS have to do this... letting HS go and have to bear living in palace alone without his person.... yes i'm bawling but its a cruel thing to do to WS after all he been through to get HS heart........

i seriously have hate and love thing with the novel and this drama...........

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I love the last part SO-ROMANTIC  :wub:

SBS!! That video is all what I need for So...and Sohae...what a wonderful compilation ...

Waist grab and kissing...and the way So look at Soo before kissing...

I am so dead in office...how to work like this!

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Seriously, I'm lowkey praying for this drama to be over soon.

I want...no, I need my life back.

My family says they want me back and I'm like, "Sorry, SoSoo needs me more right now."

Really, I want my life back. How many more weeks of this do we have left?

That being said, I'm super excited for the making of the ill-fated SoSoo junior. Hope it happens for real or I riot.

You know,  my mother told me the same way too. "Get back your real life. Why're so obsessed with the drama." 

I'm really sad when she said that yesterday night. But it's all true. My reason now just endure 'till this late october :tears:

• Like 22

On 10/10/2016 at 4:59 AM, LyraYoo said:

OMO for the life of me am not even a baseball fan but am cheering on KIA so the game shall be over on time !!

On 10/10/2016 at 5:07 AM, LyraYoo said:

Expectation

Reality

I'm playing catch up with the forum right now and your comments give me life!! LOLL. I wish I was awake for this live casting. You're so hilarious!!  :w00t: The things we fans do for MLSHR!

I want to catch up in the forum before watching my episodes. :P

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@faeriealice and @yongwonhi4jfc

Excuse me while I chime in. You were having such a fascinating discussion that it led me on a particular train of thought.

There were two things that were said in Ep. 15 that I'd like to relate to this discussion about Su-So's romance and how an "epic romance" might play out in relation to that:

"Wolves are known to follow one female wolf until death" -- Super Baddie Yo

"For you feelings and marriage are all just silly games. They aren't life and death like they are for me. Don't be confident that you
will not change, no one says such things in the palace." -- Yeon Hwa

With reference to the above quotes, there is evidently a clear message that this romance between Su and So is an anomaly... an anomaly of Goryeo and perhaps an anomaly of history. Their romance shouldn't exist and can't exist in the midst of an epic game of thrones battle royale and brutal palance politics. This is absolutely no rom com. Their love may be a refuge from the storms of palace gamemanship but that's all it is. (Sorry!) Such a love doesn't belong in Goryeo and as it turns out very dangerous in the wrong hands. Love like that holds people hostage and is potentially explosive within the system. There might be moments of respite for the couple but their romance is one that cannot thrive in such times without grand gestures of defiance that have serious consequences.

When Yo (sorry, can't take him seriously as King but he's still loads of fun) calls So a wolf, or a beast and juxtaposes that with monogamy, it's a bit of a shock to the system for us modern types. For him monogamy is only some thing some animals do. A rarity... an abnormality. Polygamy is the norm... it's a true human instinct to mate endlessly and to corpulate with multiple women because it is a privilege offered only to men. 

For a prince to dedicate his entire life to one woman is a completely radical concept. In Goryeo at least. It's so radical that Yo attributes it to So's animalistic tendencies. For him it defies convention and it defies reason. It isn't just an insult but an observation that what So is involved in is not the norm. For that So will pay and he (Yo) will make sure of it.

Yeon Hwa whatever her faults are has a high degree of self-awareness. She knows exactly what she is. She also acknowledges that she needs love but in order to that, she needs to survive first and foremost in this male dominated dog eat dog environment. So she plays the game. However, Su comes along and proves her wrong on a certain level. So being in love with Su shows that it is possible to be so loved by a man that he will throw away everything including his own pride and ambition for a woman. This is earth-shattering stuff for Yeon Hwa has been nothing but political marriage fodder. However, although envious on a certain level, Yeon Hwa is also correct that Su doesn't understand fully the ramifications of what it means to be loved by So and what that will do to him and to her in the long-term. Especially now that So has completely tied his identity/destiny to hers. Love is this unadulterated form is dangerous... and potentially explosive.

And explode it will... judging from the next week's preview... 

I might add that the writer is super clever picking one of the least polygamous kings in all of K history to drive home this point. It is surely no accident that history records that Wang So had one wife and a concubine.

For Su marriage is about love but for everyone else around marriage is about expediency especially in the political arena. Marrying for affection doesn't compute,,, in fact frowned upon and scorned. These people are playing for such high stakes... Love?... Pooh! That's for kiddies who don't know better.

In a real enough way their romance is epic because it is bigger than what they are capable of handling. To love so openly and freely in Goryeo is to bring upon yourself not only world of hurt but the whole world against you. It defies a certain kind of logic, political commonsense and pragmatism. It's a powder keg waiting to be lit.

I imagine that this is what Uk was trying to insulate himself from. Admittedly he did succeed, while failing at the same time. While he did shield himself from the attacks of others, not being able to express that love, however, has set him on a road to self-destruction and implosion.

I suppose in a real enough way, the writer is saying that love is a gamble. The stakes are very very high.  To tie yourself to one person so closely is to make yourself vulnerable and yet when it happens it can be the most beautiful thing.

Like a rose that grows in a middle of a cesspit.

(Herein ends the essay)

wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 

That was beautiful.

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Uri prince Eun posted this on instagram...I start missing him already...

and I simply love more Kissu from him....and those behind the scenes are love <33333333333333333

We will get more kissu right?? hahahahhaahaha, I am not in my sane mind again ottoke

LJG actually commented on Baekhyun's post. @snowglobe147 chingu i hope you dont mind if you can translate. Thank you.

LJG on Baekhyun's IG https://imgur.com/gallery/IjTAQ

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

LJG actually commented on Baekhyun's post. @snowglobe147 chingu i hope you dont mind if you can translate. Thank you.

Ah!! Thanks for highlighting it! I just saw it

Spoiler

I only can get the first word meaning faster right, and last few word, ask him not to die? and miane ke, I think I only make thing more messy only lolol

CuiK8IWUkAAxJsv.jpg

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Ah!! Thanks for highlighting it! I just saw it

Hide contents

I only can get the first word meaning faster right, and last few word, ask him not to die? and miane ke, I think I only make thing more messy only lolol

yeah it basically says, Eun-ah don't die!!!

Thanks LJK...thanks

• Like 16

I really want to see the scenes from SBS that were not the international version. I know many people have posted them here but I've been searching for almost an hour now and still couldn't find it... the pages growing so fast! Can someone please tell me which page are those scenes? Thanks 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

He said something along the lines of "After the concert, let's meet together.  Yesterday's acting was really good.  Don't die Eun-ah, sorry ha".  

• Like 21

Just finished watching the subbed version and since I've already said my piece about Soo last night I'm going to refrain from commenting more but I still stand by what I said, her characterization confuses me, and I can't understand whether we're supposed to root for her or hate her? or maybe I'm just so into Wang So that's why I get so riled up when he's being treated unjustly? LJG as Wang So is hot asf so who can really blame me?! :blush:

Anyway, I might have interpreted it differently but the looks that Eun & Seon Deok exchanged as they exit the bathing pool meant that they got in on afterwards, right?! I'd like to believe that they shared something more intimate than that peck so at least they didn't die erm well, you know. Hehe...  And I was really touched by Eun when he said "What can I do? I am her awesome person now. I am all she has." Aigoo, uri 10th prince is all grown up... so sad, so, so sad. As early as now I'm preparing myself for some major cry fest on Monday. 

See ya'll next week Eclipses. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!!! :heart:

• Like 15

Just watched Ep 15 and I was holding my breath until the last second and to end like that...WHY ARE YOU TORTURING US SBS?! Seriously, I was already prepared to be heartbroken. i was expecting that the episode will end to Eun and SD "passing" but it didn't! SBS is torturing us! Now I need to carry this sad/anxious feeling over the weekend. 

Wook is so dead to me. KHN you did a great job portraying Wook that I decided to change my avatar tomorrow to my love Wang So hahaha

I'm so addicted to this series and forum that I forgot that Wang So isn't my boyfriend IRL. :D 

After this series ends, I think I will go hiking and avoid this forum as I may suffer separation anxiety. Lol

I don't know what will I feel to next week's episodes. Am I going to be heartbroken because of Eun and SD or super happy because my OTP will go to the next level! 

SHR you're ruining my life but I like it! :tounge_xd:

PS. About the latest BTS -  If I were IU, I will take advantage of LJK and passionately kiss him, my bf will understand LOL but seriously LJK is so hot! 

• Like 23