[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

44 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I'm a bit confused. After HS and SD have a conversation about So, HS goes looking for JM but ends up sending a letter to SD's father? Is that how it worked out? (At first, I thought she left a note for JM but then later she talks about the letter to SD's dad...) lol She ended up sending a letter and never talked to So or JM about Eun and SD? I thought the point of that whole conversation with SD was HS realizing she should trust her feelings/trust So.

I may have missed a scene or something though? Maybe someone can clarify things for me, lol.

SD asks her to send a message to her father through WS or JM. HS couldn't find either of them, so she left a letter for SD's dad on the desk that WS uses that's in JM's tower/office/home. Not sure why she wouldn't be worried someone else would see the letter.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Para12012 said:

Does HS know that WW was the one who poisoned the king or did she believe him when he said he did nothing wrong. I have a feeling he said something else that wasn't shown. 

I think she was already suspicious about him,but she still has that loyalty and faith in him that he will not be that lame therefore she might still believe him

• Like 4

the soompi maintenance gave me a fright. I didnt see notice of it. :sweatingbullets:

omo I wanted to talk about all the 10 pages of hate about haesoo, but then the maintenance froze everything... and then now I see the BTS!!!!!!!

and my heart is warm again. WHERE IS THIS SCENE!!!!!! Why cut away???? :tears:

FYI the bts of the kiss scene is on the V live app under Lee Joon gi's account. wow his agency is really powerful, they can release bts on his account. wow wow wow. You can download this app on your mobile device, its free.

there is also an upcoming advert of LJG endorsing the lotus sports car. again I want to go wow, wow, wow

[spoiler/]

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

This was not shown , wae ! 

Hide contents

This is quite similar with the C-version but it was with the 8th prince 

OMG..I think...this is the Yo arrow scene...look at Soo hair..it is after time jump....

I am fainting at the BTS....is episode 16 + episode 14 BTS!!

9 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

JoonGi posted on his V app page..for the OTP's fans, I think it was also shared by Namoo Actors maybe in Naver.

BTS for the kiss scene from Ep 14+more

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15137/

@wackeemarie thanks for sharing!! this definitely make my day!!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

This was not shown , wae ! 

Hide contents

This is quite similar with the C-version but it was with the 8th prince 

I also wonder why they didn't show this. At least they have to show before the storm came to them

Do you know where we can watch the subbed version of the ep 14 bts? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

But in the preview when WS save HS from Yo's arrow, HS wear different hanbok. In this pic she wore court lady uniform. 

In the international version, at 59:21, the preview shows Yo with a drawn bow pointed at HS wearing court lady outfit. Is SBS version different?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Good grief... Queen Yu now is turning into Cruella de Ville. :P Well, even before the premature aging, she was Cruella de Ville without the fur coats.

That was great! I loved Ep. 15... I'm such a political junkie that I enjoyed all of Uk's political maneuvering. That guy is so dangerous but he really needs to stop whinging and whining... and indulging in these pity parties. Don't sound like you didn't have any choices, kiddo! Yeech. You're a smart guy... you could have got the girl a long time ago but you just didn't want to get your hands dirty.

But the more Uk doesn't want to get his hands dirty, the more blood he seems to have in his hands. "All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand." 

No. 3 was great too... He's such a fun king. The guy actually enjoys being king which is nice to see. :P Just loving the way he's pushing people's buttons and showing everyone including Mother Dear who's the boss now :P but wasn't it great that he got a little push back from Su? Go girl! She's learning... bit by bit... Probably not quickly enough for some people. ;)

Good to see Yeon Hwa getting into the act too. She's always good value. I don't care for her ruthlessness but there's a part of me that can see where she's coming from. It must tiring being a smart cookie and getting bossed around by men who think they know what's best for you without once asking for your opinion.

On the surface it does look like Su doesn't quite trust So but I don't really think that's the case especially after being admonished by Seon Deok. I think she just doesn't want him to have to choose between his brothers and her. To me that's fairly clear from yesterday's and even today's episode. She keeps wanting to be the referee. Unfortunately yeah, palace politics is a beast that can't be refereed unfortunately, much less tamed.

I was so apprehensive about watching this episode after reading all the comments that I almost didn't want to watch it but I thought it was pretty good despite the editing issues.

I think I must be the only person who really liked 15 and I haven't even seen the broadcast version yet!

I still don't understand all the complaints about the episodes being rushed... I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride.

Good to hear that Su is changing history... maybe... maybe things might turn out a little differently to what's the common thinking on this... who knows... ;)

I am so sorry Hae Soo, I got mad again with you last night. I was emotionally exhausted with this drama and have this crazy obsession over Wang So :wub:. But after a good night sleep, I can see clearly now.

I think Hae Soo try her best to avoid Wang So killing Eun and his wife. Not because she doesn't trust him. But because she knows Wang So is the King's dog (hate this so much). She doesn't want So have to choose between her life or eun's life because Wang So will ultimately choose her.

If Hae Soo choose to tell Wang So about Eun and they able to escape from the palace, there would be no reason for Wang So to become Gwangjong. The pain when he has to kill his brother and SD that lead him to bite the leash and break free from the King. This is the trigger that change Wang So into Gwangjong mode. He has to fight for the throne.

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Hahaha I like how the director called him out for putting his lips out when Hae Soo kissed him and he was like "Me?  I did?!"

Even though I'm not thrilled at the potential ending of this drama, I'm all in.  I can't even pay attention to other dramas right now.  The cast has done a wonderful job of sucking you in and now my Monday illness is because of waiting for this drama to air instead of surviving work...

@cojulie i felt the same... try to see other stuff but keep coming back to SHR

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I also wonder why they didn't show this. At least they have to show before the storm came to them

Do you know where we can watch the subbed version of the ep 14 bts? 

I think that part is for the upcoming episode. Remember in the preview, Yo is aiming his arrow at HS.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, junejungki said:

But in the preview when WS save HS from Yo's arrow, HS wear different hanbok. In this pic she wore court lady uniform. 

I think it is the same hanbok..and her hair...where So save Soo from the arrow

CuiEPD4UsAQf-gA.jpg

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

the soompi maintenance gave me a fright. I didnt see notice of it. :sweatingbullets:

omo I wanted to talk about all the 10 pages of hate about haesoo, but then the maintenance froze everything... and then now I see the BTS!!!!!!!

and my heart is warm again. WHERE IS THIS SCENE!!!!!! Why cut away???? :tears:

FYI the bts of the kiss scene is on the V live app under Lee Joon gi's account. wow his agency is really powerful, they can release bts on his account. wow wow wow. You can download this app on your mobile device, its free.

Hide contents

there is also an upcoming advert of LJG endorsing the lotus sports car. again I want to go wow, wow, wow

[spoiler/]

I think that part is for the upcoming episode. Yo was aiming his arrow at HS, hence them falling to the ground.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

In the international version, at 59:21, the preview shows Yo with a drawn bow pointed at HS wearing court lady outfit. Is SBS version different?

Huh!! With the roller coaster emotion, I'm not sure anymore. I'll watch again today. OneTV Asia will repeat Episode 15 at 245pm today

• Like 2