Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i don't know but the passionate kiss in the bedroom and it does't help WS in his under cloth..... LOL

this is the type of kiss that if don't end up on the bed it will end up awkward... i mean did they say goodnight and then go to sleep??? LOL

the kiss is too passionate not to continue from there..

• Like 9
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

I don't get the Hae Su hate at all. She's been consistent in her motivations. When SD says why don't you trust your love, she's asking the wrong question. Hae Su does trust Wang So, but so far, NO ONE has been able to escape from her vision. Her visions are 100% accurate. And maybe it's stupid of her to try to change the vision, but that's who she is. She kneeled for 3 days in knowing that it would only upset the king and probably wouldn't save Lady Oh. She's a character who is selfless through and through and honestly, that's why Wang So loves her. That's the part of her that he's in love with, not because she's beautiful, but because her heart is so open at a time when everyone is working with ulterior motives. 

It's not that she doesn't trust Wang So, it's that she wants to prevent the tragedy of him having to kill Eun the way that she saw in her vision. That's a self-less act because she knows how deep traumatic it is to have to kill his own brothers. 

• Like 20

[SBS version missing or reedited scene for episode 15]

Hmmmm ehhhhhh you mean international version do not have the below hug scene?

See how precious is Soo to So..dont..kill her....

I will update here as much before I go sleep...

Credit  @mantou_0208 

More in Spoiler tag

Spoiler

• Like 20
2 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Is there any chance LJG still win the award even though SHR rating is low? Can't they consider his outstanding acting skill as Wang So?

God, this is really frustrating. I really hope LJG get the award he deserve :bawling:

Spoiler

The only thing they care about is the amount of money that an actor/actress bring in their pockets.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, soorani said:

@riuenu

THOSE LYRICS ARE SO SAD! IM CRYING   :tears: Thank you for them btw

-----

I'll be devasted when this drama ends. Either because I love it so much or because it will be an extremely sad ending ( it seems like will be both)

think we can hug and cry together here when the drama end...I already love SoHae too much...

and..I think the ending will be extremely sad for Goryeo timing...given from those OST that had been thrown to us...

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, riuenu said:

yup, that is why I think, this is when he block the arrow for Soo...and she, nursing him back to health...I think he should be badly injured...by Yo arrow..that LION KING...arghhhhhhh

31 minutes ago, Razmotte Cazabon said:

He looks ill! his face is weird

Oh, I thought he looks like he's overcome with passion and desire - the kind that you're unable to control yourself?! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

CAN SOMEONE WRITE A FANFIC PLEASE! 

• Like 6

Just watched with subs.

Something interesting I found: Jimong appears to be surprised that Yo became King after Mu because he thought that all Yo would amount to was a traitor (he was born under a star of treason). And from the way he was talking before, So was supposed to be King after Mu died. There was no mention of Yo being born under a King's star. If this is so, then that means that the history Soo remembers is actually the history in the future (that So kills his brothers) and not the real history we have (that he only kills Won and a couple of nephews). Jimong is wondering how and why things changed and the answer is: Soo.

Of course it's her. History was meant to be how we know it to be--that Taejo died, Mu becomes king, Yo becomes king and then So becomes king, and he kills Won and the nephews. Therefore, Soo's presence changed the history she and Jimong knew. I find this very interesting because I believe it's been speculated already, that maybe the history Soo remembered was not just her being a bad student. While she may not have had all the details, she did remember that So became a cruel king who killed his brothers. Therefore, she did change the future. However, just because she managed to change some things doesn't mean she was able to change all. Remember that historical accounts talk about there being rumors that So and Yo conspired to kill Mu. That's how it would appear to people who just saw/heard Yo storm the palace a traitor and come out a King with So as his dog.

The future Soo will go back to will have reflected these changes and she'll be the only one to remember what it initially was.

• Like 22

You know who I can no more tolerate ? Jung, he is more frustrating than HS will ever be, he just likes to live in his ignorant bubble bliss and blame everything on WS, I was actually hopeful height turn around and not be like his mother, alas I was completely wrong. I never though I would come to hate a character acted by the lovable Ji-Soo

• Like 15
2 hours ago, sandjh said:

This is interesting to read but I disagree with it. There are no need for parallels if it will result in the same outcome..

I think someone mentioned this before as well; while all four ladies love King Tae Jo/Wang So in their own way, Wang So and King Taejo prioritize differently.

King Taejo places being King as priority while Wang So places the ones he cares about the most as priority. King Taejo mentioned something like that in order to protect the throne sometimes his loved ones must be killed (Lady Oh's death).

I think also, while YH can be quite cruel and calculative, she also can be quite soft. I think she has shown more vulnerable moments in comparison to Queen Yoo.

----

Soon Deok and Jung are cute. I liked their moments together.

I hope QY is the one who ends WY hahah

@MoOnLoVeRz I agree with @sandjh. Just because there are some parallels between Taejo-lady Oh and Wang So-Hae Soo, this doesn't mean that the separation will be the same because Taejo and Wang So are prioritizing differently: Taejo had the ambition to become King, while Wang So wants to be loved and to protect his loved ones. He mentioned to his father, he couldn't just throw Hae Soo away. However, when Taejo accepted lady Oh's request, Taejo mentioned that she was the one who was throwing him away. He implied with this that she was the one who had power over him, the king. So Wang So was wrong in the sense that he thought, Lady Oh had become the victim of his father. Yet, she was the one who decided to leave the king. Sure, he could have saved her too by acting differently. Nevertheless, the throne was his priority. Lady Oh had enough to support him and had suffered for too long in silence by his side. In my opinion - I am hoping - that Wang So and Hae Soo will separate differently: Wang So notices how much she suffers by staying by his side that he decides to let her leave the palace. He will "throw her away" so that she can be safe from that palace. I am hoping that this will happen because this would make a huge difference between him and his father: his selflessness in opposite to his father who wanted lady Oh by his side without giving up anything.

• Like 24

my two cent.....

WS will force to kill Eun and then he will distance himself from HS... whether because he can't bear to look at her or its the only way to keep her safe... so HS will be the one who holding the promise not to lie to each other demand WS explanation and WY see them together and want to kill HS for whatever reason but WS see that and throw himself instead... HS will nurse him and there we will get the passionate kiss....

either way in next episode WS will realize the only way to protect people that he love is to be a king..... so next week we will get the revolt and battle so the last 3 eps will focused on WS and HS tragic love story.... 

• Like 21
2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The problem is that she is doing nothing logical..

She influenced Wook with her "Beware of WS" panic attack..

TIme and again creating problems for WS during her panic attack outbursts..

How could she not see deteriorating condition of the king?

Why does she think she is god and the only one with positivity and good feelings towards everyone else...or that she knows everything best... What is the point of having information, sleeping on it and acting on it when it is too late..

Honestly, what irks me best is her Mother Teresa mode ( " I will save all of you") .. If she stops acting vain..then I personally would not have problems towards how she chooses to act..be dumb, smart..whatevr..wouldn't care..

Its her vanity that gets me!..She needs to accept that she does not know best..and frankly is no one to judge characters of other people.. she is extremely judgemental when she herself is no good

I don't know, it was pretty logical to me, for her character to do it that way

but again I watched without subs so I still don't know that much about the episode ._.

as for her having  a plan that almost worked if not for evilprincess I don't find her useless either :3

• Like 9

YH i was wondering what she get to betray EUN and his wife that evil woman kill 2 rabit with one SHOT she make a deal to not be send to katar and she hurt HS because when she GO visit HS she ask her to ,leave WS and she tell her she i regret this .... and she is so evil i know she want to save herself but .... aaa why everyone become megaaa bad the place is relly scary ...

• Like 6

Just thinking, now that the passage way back to the underground lake is open again b/c Jung and SD worked to clear the rocks, does that mean we see this passage way come back into use? Mostly likely Hae Su dies in Goryeo time, but maybe an alternate ending could be Hae Su is so heartbroken by what happened in her life that she jumps into the lake and this time it transports her back to the future. 

• Like 9

What i was wonder will be YO the one who  tell WS to marry YH with little help of crazy Wook (who still thing that HS will jump in his arm ) i am very worried and who will be the one that will kill YO is this Wook ??? Or 14th prince ??? The scene we see when Yo die is not like WS will kill him if is WS he will just Go and stab him not put some evil plan to kill the "king" aaaa so many ?????? In my head 

Let's the  long week begin .....the wait for episode 16 

Let's not forget we still have that baseball in monday and we have only 5 episode left ..... 

• Like 4

Hi all - I'm a newbie who's been lurking for a bit, but I finally had to join because this drama has taken over my life, lol.

Anyways, not sure if this was discussed already - regarding Wook's scene when he repeats Soo's warning to him and then tells Yeon Hwa combined with Yeon Hwa's warning to Soo later on at Damiwon... (Spoiler cut just to be safe.)

Spoiler

Does anyone else think that Yeon Hwa will be the one to tell Soo that it was her warning about So that set off Wook? I'm basing this off reading the cdrama wiki section, lol. I'm sure Yeon Hwa will have perfect timing and this will happen after Soo's miscarriage, setting off the similar events from the cdrama.

Also, I cannot with Jung. I will not be surprised in the slightest if his "I will kill him" line in the preview is in regards to So despite Yo being the one with the bow and arrows. I'm really anxious about how the Eun dying scene will play out, ugh.

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner