[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

57 minutes ago, dwookie said:

Hey Everyone! Sorry for being late in the party (lol) I thought ep 16/17 wasn't going to be shown this week, anyways, does anybody have the translation where the General was talking to So, Baek Ah and Jimong? The subs were gone during that part. Sorry, the thread has been crazy and I can't see whether someone have already posted it.

But, can I just say how Eun/SD again made me cry? I knew it was going to happen but still :( Sidenote:  I find it funny how some of us viewers are still complaining about the editing when I think it has already become an inside joke since it has been an issue from the beginning and we just kinda shrug it off. (No offense, don't kill me please lol) 

General ask or says So wants to be king. So says yes. General says both Taejo and Ji Mong have been saying So would be king. Ji Mong agrees to help. Baek A agrees. General tells So to be king you have to throw someone/something? away. And says he will help after he sees So throw something/someone away? 

depends on which version you see, this scene explains break-up.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, karenestoya said:

Chingu, does anybody know where I can watch the international version of MLSHR? Please please! :sweatingbullets: I really want to see the difference in this episode. Thank you! :D I would like to say I am so thankful for our forum because it helps each one of us to get by this roller coaster ride. 

Dramafever's the international version.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Lady Bear IG post and both LJG and Baekhyun replied to it. Anyone knows what they said?

My google translate was only able to translate LJG reply- he said, "Well Done, you have worked hard and meet again "

I was so devastated to see them die :bawling:

Z HERA posted : prince, on the way to the future you can't lose your way. Even if you see a cute puppy or the wind feels good, don't lose your way and lets surely meet again. 

And then BAEK HYUN commented: soondeok-a..... 

• Like 24

Ok missing scenes:

1. In the beginning Z.hera's fight sequence elongated

2. General park told abt his daughter fighting deleted

3. General park asking WS if he wants to become king - repositioned as a memory when WS leaves the palace for good ( when other officials taunt him on killing his own brother)

4. New : WS-HS cute scene.. at the lake at night she asks him again if he feels for her..and a backhug from her

5. New: WH reporting to King abt WS.. ( well soem conversation that jsutifies her appearance in these episodes else intnly version treats her really poorly

6. New: More time spent on scars and tieing up the bandage

7. New: King going mad after JM tells WS abt his heart attack

8. Preview

BTW whoever said 14th and 13th are close.. doesn't look like it... infact they never were.. 14th was always close to 10th.. and ofcourse 3rd takes care of him 

Specially that WH scene when BA is trying to be all perky and Jung has the coldest response to his "Long time no see"

What is IU's waist size.. incredibly thin 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, KatKat09 said:

I wonder why, with all those visions/premonitions that HS had before, why she did not see through a vision that WS married YH.

That would have been a TOTAL game changer. 

GENIUS. omg. drama gods, please let this happen! *kneels*

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Ok missing scenes:

1. In the beginning Z.hera's fight sequence elongated

2. General park told abt his daughter fighting deleted

3. General park asking WS if he wants to become king - repositioned as a memory when WS leaves the palace for good ( when other officials taunt him on killing his own brother)

4. New : WS-HS cute scene.. at the lake at night she asks him again if he feels for her..and a backhug from her

5. New: WH reporting to King abt WS.. ( well soem conversation that jsutifies her appearance in these episodes else intnly version treats her really poorly

6. New: More time spent on scars and tieing up the bandage

7. New: King going mad after JM tells WS abt his heart attack

8. Preview

BTW whoever said 14th and 13th are close.. doesn't look like it... infact they never were.. 14th was always close to 10th.. and ofcourse 3rd takes care of him 

Specially that WH scene when BA is trying to be all perky and Jung has the coldest response to his "Long time no see"

i think 13th and 14th we're close before when HS was still a noble in Wook's house, but since then BA became close to WS, and WJ to 8th, plus 13th's not liking the 4th, they became like this..

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kdramawriter said:

The other moment I really liked in the breakup scene was how Wang So almost exactly echoed Hae Su when she tried to end things with him after he came back from his year of exile (i.e. the laundry scene). 

a. Laundry Scene - HS: Every time I meet with you, I recall things I want to forget. 

b. Breakup scene - WS:  Every time I see you, I’m reminded of how I was forced to kill Eun. 

In both scenes, they are trying to protect each other from further harm. And I feel Wang So in the second scene. I completely understand why he had to do what he did. It was for protection, it was for military gains, and it was for him to figure out the newly introduced doubt into their relationship. 

Even when Hae Su tells him that he’s lying when he says he no longer has the same feelings for her; he KNOWS it’s a lie, but his retort is SO CUTTING: “We said we’d no longer lie to each other.”

Which of course, Hae Su started the lie first about Eun and this is his way of saying, you broke our promise. OOOF the feels. 

Hide contents

Look at close their lips ARE :flushed::heart:

and i thought WS will steal a kiss. hahaha

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ceepee954 said:

I was pleasantly surprised at how good Hong Jong Hyun ws the last couple of episodes.  I thought he was just pretty before.

This show makes me want to cry in dread for a sad ending.  Except I can't because it's a drama and there are 4 episodes left.  There are 4 left right?

they all really improved i guess, just trying their best before the drama gods LJK and KHN hahahaha....even BKhyun was great in this episode.. they are all close during the production and i think sunbaes share how to do things right and convincing..

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I used to be 86lbs/39kg 5'1"/155cm before my son was born and my sister is 5'8"/172cm and 99lbs and while we both were thin, IU looks even skinnier than we did.  Media reports she's about 5'4"/162cm and 99lbs/44-45kg but she doesn't have a lot of muscle or fat so I think she's probably more like 90lbs/40kg .  She had mentioned she did an extreme diet on a variety show (happy together?) that for 4 days she did 1 hour cardio a day and ate nothing but 2 sweet potatoes, an apple, and a protein shake a day to lose  3-4kg/8lbs.

We Asians really do place an importance on being thin but even my friends and I agree that she is too thin in this drama. While her dresses look very pretty on her, I think if she were to wear fitted clothes, it would not look as good.  I hope she gained weight after the drama!  

• Like 17

just saw the SBS version, I can't believe they intended to delete Wang Yo's having a heart attack scene! are you kidding me! the directing of that scene was great, it was scary, good thing they added it, I've already said that before but man I'm gonna miss Wang Yo...can't they keep him & take Jung, Wook & Won instead? lol the ending of each character in Moon Lovers is always unforgettable & painful, I felt bad for Wang Yo, part of me wanted him to die in battle or killed but I guess this ending is what he deserve & I hope his mom get an ending like this or worse 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

This gonna be one of my favorite OTP scene in this drama...she is totally in love with him!!! Aigooo...how am i going to recover from this MLSHR fever!! :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Ah WS... I am 4 years younger than JG oppa (and not to mention a female) but I want to be as pretty as him !  He surely saved his country in a past life.

• Like 17

58 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Ah WS... I am 4 years younger than JG oppa (and not to mention a female) but I want to be as pretty as him !  He surely saved his country in a past life.

Are you Korean? How do you know that expression? It's my first time to see it in English and I got a kick out of that!

• Like 14