[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

30 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i just want to give my two cent about this...

remember LJG keep saying how obsessive and possessive WS will be when he loved HS.. at first i kinda think maybe because So never give up on HS heart but now that i think it only started to show in eps 14... when he knew WJ is in Soo room his face and anger really showing.. WS supposed to calm down when he knew its WJ then its mean HS is safe but he still boiling just because WJ in her room together with her...

So always devoted himself to HS but the difference now is Soo accepting his feeling.. that's mean he will be more possessive of her and also he will slowly scared to loss her that will make him loss his balance...

and i agree that losing Soo will make So much worse than he at first arrive in Songak.. at least he never taste the love before and he did't know anything about it but now Soo make him taste that and someone in this thread said Soo love is like a drug for So... in fact i think its much worse than a drug the only thing that keep So alive is Soo... the line when So said 'how will i live without you' really break my heart... 

you know what really sad for me is everytime So have a problem he will look for Soo... only her can make him calm down and with her So don't have to pretend because she understand him the most... Soo is his soulmate along with his greatest love and to loss that is just heart wrenching for So..

i already said this but So will never be the same when Soo is gone.. Soo will pass away and with her she also bring So soul along.. and all that left in So life is his memory with Soo and their love that keeping him alive each day until he dies... 

their love maybe fiction but i really think its one of a kind love story... the love that transcend time between two soul that fated to love each other....

@violet90 you wrote this beautifully, especially the last sentence.

I was discussing with @Visually-wandering on the above point, and what you mentioned above and what I think is totally the same.

Before Soo accepted So, he is already possessive, rmb the Baek Ah jealousy scene, its just because Soo is smiling sweetly to him, and as for Jung, So jealousy is 10x worst, his women is in a room with a man, no matter who that man is, he cannot tolerate that,

*edit* somemore before that, Soo told So and the guard, no one should enter her room cause she is still not married, and threaten So with the hairpin on her neck, scratch till she bleed somemore, actually I am curious how come So didnt scold Soo on this 

and at this point of time, they are not really official couple yet, Soo havent really make it clear that she had accepted him completely, Soo is still angry with So and So know it, he is guilty and hold back due to his "marriage", if not, I guess he will just crash into the room and kill Jung. He can only hold back till morning, after the marriage and letter thing, So never went to find Soo personally, after that sleepless night, with lots of random tot going in his mind, he went straight to confront Soo and ask her for an explaination. We only saw that So left, but we dunno how long had he been standing outside Soo room before he left.

Now that Soo had finally accepted him, with that kiss, the acceptance make Soo his, the possessive and obsession level will increase as well, that why I was saying, those jealousy we saw is only the beginning. There is no way he will let other snatch Soo away.

Now that you say that Soo is more a drug to So and link it to the sentence of how I live without you, that also confirm my thinking of to So, Soo is his world, he cant live without Soo, when Soo had passed on, there is no one he could talk to, no one to calm him down, hug him when he cry, no one will understand his action without him explaining, and I only hope that, the memories of Soo will leave So bit of humanity..but...the sweetest the memories, the hardest it is for the person, in this case, So.

• Like 23

15 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Lockscreens 

Hide contents

I am clutching my heart while looking at this beautiful pictures. My handsome prince :heart::heart::love::love:

15 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

Out of curiosity ...and since it is a reference to Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo.... I was curious enough to watch the ending of  Bu Bu Jing Xin...and oh wow..why did i do that..  :bawling:

Although I learned some interesting aspects of their storyline version...

Hide contents

• Ruoxi was able, at one point, inform the 4th Prince somehow of her real identity, and the true circumstance of her being there, referring to the fact that she is from the future.  And the eventuality of her returning to the present time. (for me that's something important to point out, because since it is the premise of the story, the 4th prince should atleast be informed of something that important - whether he can be able to comprehend it or not.  

• That regret is always at the end...and pride and anger sucks.  As sad as it was, still what's the use of his tears, and regret when the woman he loves is already  gone, no amount of tears, and lamentations can ever bring her back..too late ..so very too late.

• The 13th prince portrayed a very "prominent" role in the C-version.

• And the 14th prince even took the spotlight from the 8th prince as a rival?  Gosh...will Wang Jung be like that later on...oh no...no ...please

• Ruoxi seeing those artifacts, the painting in the museum, got me goosebumps all over !

• So Ruoxi and the 4th Prince met in the future...but he doesn't recognize her.
If the news is true, that they will be having a sequel of Bu Bu Jing Xin (set at the present time) - then wow...good for them..that would be interesting.

But i thought I saw that part before...some time ago...that the man that actually run over Ruoxi with his car is the 4th Prince (of the present time?) that got me confused so much ...but is that accurate?..or am I mistaken?

Having to watch that .....was really an ordeal..:crazy:
I pray to all dramagods...that SHR would be a little compassionate to the emotional state of the viewers.

Let us pray together otherwise we all end up in MLSHR mental rehab 

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

My feel is that the Wook supporters have mostly left.

I dont blame them. He went from Prince charming to villain. I was wondering if the writer had any other choices instead of making Wook walk down the dark path. I dun remember BBJX 8th as being so dark, he was just ambitious that's all. Also I wish Yeonhwa wasnt that unlikeable too.

After all, she is going to be the Queen and its not going to help us swallow that pill.

Yes, I think this chemistry between LJG and IU was an unexpected "variable". I think the marketing people was banking on the ensemble cast, the director who had previously worked with KHN was quite partial to Wook and this is still evident in the international version. 

And nobody, just nobody forsee the feels that LJG and IU would create.

Yes we have to credits to their individual acting, but acting skills can only get so far, if you really like your partner then its extra icing on the cake. I think most folks will think hmmm, a veteran historical older actor and a young idol singer, ok we just hope they act out their roles well, not expecting much from here. But turned out that LJG is a big boy at heart and IU is an old soul :D so no age gap feels here.

Perhaps also the pre-production of long months increase the interaction but its just a really nice bonus that there is chemistry. SBS knows what the audience wants, so the bts these days are all about Sohae.:)

@Diana Blanche yes the doll is really cute, I followed that maker's account, she travels with the dolls and take them in funny places. its really entertaining.

Yes. LJG really act like a little boy and IU is really focus at work. So funny to watch.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Oh really....was it a good sequel? Did he finally recognized Ruoxi ? :o

I tried to watch but I just did not like it ... felt like a forced effort ... it plays in present time and is surposed to show all the connections from the past, but I realy could not cope ... others might ike it, I just decided not to watch ... sorry can't help there

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I think after this drama end, LJG cant never ever shed his Wang So image for a long long time. He will always be remember as the 4th Prince Wang So. Even if he act in another drama or movie, fans or should I sayfanatic fans will always remember his as Wang So. I got the weird feeling watching him in another drama. 

His hair stylist just needs to make the Wang So hairstyles a permanent look because it's a real good look for him.  He can just stay like that forever please.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Out of curiosity ...and since it is a reference to Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo.... I was curious enough to watch the ending of  Bu Bu Jing Xin...and oh wow..why did i do that.

Hahaha episode 34-35? I used to go back to that scene just to have a cry about life. That pain still surges through me when 4th prince realised he'll never see her again and he has even left her last words aside without care. That was such an emotional scene! 

I'm not sure if the scenes would actually happen since K-ver has changed massively, even placed the idea of a girl changing history - that's something I did not expect HS to have the power to persuade two princes to fight for a throne 

Spoiler

Re: Not recognising WS in present day - ddeokbokkii wrote how the reason why 4th prince doesn't recognise RX is because that was her last wish. It has never occured to me the three times I've watched C-BBJX but she makes quite a convincing case here: ddeokbokkii 's theory after RX returning to present day

Re: WJ stepping in as a rival - I can kinda see that foreshadowing when he was securing her duvet around her whilst she slept against the pillar

@itzibitzispider I didn't watch the sequel either - I heard it was announced but I couldn't stomach how it would destroy my canon. I just wanted the ending to leave as ambiguous as possible 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, itzibitzispider said:

I tried to watch but I just did not like it ... felt like a forced effort ... it plays in present time and is surposed to show all the connections from the past, but I realy could not cope ... others might ike it, I just decided not to watch ... sorry can't help there

Sequel gone wrong huh? that's sad. > <

• Like 7

Does anyone have a favorite scene that is NOT the fight-makeup/confession scene of Episode 14?

In the interest of finding out (Aand mostly so we can hold on till next week :bawling:), I recommend we do a Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

• Favorite (2nd favorite, if the above scene was your favorite) WS/HS scene
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc)
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS :sweatingbullets:)
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS/HS.
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS/HS.
  • Scene that made you fall for WW.
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Baek Ah, Jung)
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama.
  • Your least liked scene.
  • Scene that made you saddest.
  • Most poignant scene.
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most.
  • Scene that made you anxious the most.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, shiraru said:

Aaaaah....waiting for Monday is aaaagoooonyyyyy!! I think I have another MLSHR withdrawal again, oh my... to ease it up, I wrote a fanfic, ahahaha....it's my first time writing a fanfic, hope you guys like it! Feedbacks are highly welcomed, especially grammar since English is not my first language :D

Control
Pairing     : Wang Yo x Hae Soo, Wang So x Hae Soo
Timeline  : Wang Yo's reign, episode 15
Rating     : 15+ (just to be safe XD ) 
Synopsis : Wang Yo couldn't quite grasp what makes Hae Soo so interesting to his brothers.

Reveal hidden contents

Hae%20Soo%20x%20Yo_zps3j1mq5mt.gif

Intriguing.

That’s what Wang Yo would use to describe Hae Soo. She was Wang Wook’s late wife cousin, just another noble court lady who has no purpose than to wait around the house and then get married when she’s of marriage age. But when she was about to get married to the king, she somehow got herself out of it, and her status dropped into various low labors that Wang Yo wouldn't bother to learn the names. Things changed for her when the Crown Prince Wang Moo took the throne. She rose up into Royal Court Lady status. How did she do that? Wang Moo, the late King, seems to favor her so much. The other princes also seems to favor her, even Wang So, his cursed brother, considered her one of his person. What is it about her that is so special, even Yeon Hwa couldn't measure?

“The tea is finished, Your Highness.” Hae Soo said as she walked back beside the king’s throne, hands clasped together on her stomach, eyes looking down on the floor.

Wang Yo’s gaze lingered on her for God knows how many minutes.

Noticing that he’s not touching the tea, Hae Soo took a deep breath,“The tea has gotten cold. Is it not to your liking, Your Highness?” she asked in a monotone voice.

This time, Wang Yo only tilted his head.

“If Your Highness thought the tea is not meeting his standard, I will brew a new pot of tea. May I take the tea off the table?”

He smirked. “You will do anything I say.” He stated, as a matter of fact-ly.

Hae Soo gave a quizzical side-eye to Wang Yo. What does that mean? Is he taunting her?

“Come here.” he commanded.

Hae Soo, now lowering her gaze, moves closer to the throne, but it’s clear that she still carefully keep the distance. Wang Yo roughly pulled her closer, making her sit down beside him. He could feel that she’s resisting, but he wouldn’t let her off that easy. He firmly grabbed both her arms, gluing her down. His eyes glared at her, more intense than before, tracing every inch of her face.

Wang Yo chuckled. “Now that I see you up close, you look like a commoner. I don’t know what Wang Moo or Wang So sees in you.”

She could feel her ears getting hot. What the hell? Did Wang Yo just want to make her mad? Hae Soo also felt his smirk piercing through her even though she couldn’t meet his eyes. Oh, how Hae Soo wanted to wipe that smirk off his face, a little slap will do. But this is not 21st century, this is Goryeo, where King’s words and actions are the absolute truth. If she got reckless, not only her life, but people she cares about would be on the line. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of punishing her further.

Gritting her teeth, she muttered under her breath, “Should I call the prettiest gisaeng in Gyobang, Your Highness? That way you wouldn’t have to put up with my commoner face for long.”

Insolent girl. He grabbed her chin, expecting her to look at him straight in the eyes, but she refused to do so. Another chuckle escaped his mouth. “Or is it your body that made them go crazy about you…?” he whispered in her ear as his other hand slipped under her upper garment.

Hae Soo quickly stopped his hand, much to his surprise. Still gritting her teeth, she tried her best to speak calmly, eyes still not meeting his. “A king shouldn’t be involved with a woman with scars. I am unworthy of your attention.”

“Oh, you have scars? Good. I have a thing for scars.” He said as he pulled her closer and started to kiss her neck. “I will have a great time exploring every inch of you.”

She flinched at his touch, her body shivering in fear and anger. He has a thing for scars? LIAR!

Wang Yo moved his lips onto hers, now trying to kiss her passionately. Or lustily, would be more fitting. With all her might, she bit his lower lip hard and pushed him away. Wang Yo cried in pain, hand automatically touching his injured lips. He could taste the fresh blood dripped down his mouth and a little of it dripped onto his finger.

Anger rapidly consumed him. “YOU---!!” He grunted and stormed to pin her down, but Hae Soo has motioned herself further from the throne. Before he could get to her, Hae Soo pulled out her hair pin, and put it near her neck. Wang Yo froze, eyes widened.

Her hair braids, now pin-less, fall down onto her shoulder. “If Your Highness comes any closer, I’ll stab myself with this hair pin.” Hae Soo sternly warned.

His breath hitched. “What…?” Deep down he’s panicking. She’s not serious, isn’t she?

After a long pause, he finally broke the silence. “You wouldn’t dare.” He said, faking his confidence.

Hae Soo, sensing a hint of fear behind his voice, gained some courage from it. Now raising her eyes to meet his fear-filled ones, she taunted, “Have I ever go back on my words, Your Highness?”

Wang Yo stunned, he knew that gaze. The same gaze when she was whipped by Yeon Hwa a few years back. A gaze full of determination and confidence…which means she’s dead serious. She knew that he would never put her in danger because she’s an important bait he could use to control his brothers. If she killed or even hurt herself now, he wouldn’t be able to control Wang So in the future. Or worse, Wang So might come and kill Wang Yo in his sleep.

“Put. That. Down.” Wang Yo commanded. Hae Soo still didn’t budge. “I’M THE KING! PUT THAT THING DOWN, RIGHT NOW!!”  

“Promise me, Your Highness. You would never do that to me again, or any female, unless they are also willing to do it with you. Then I will put this down.”

“You want me, the king, to beg?” An even longer and deadly silence came between them, you clearly can hear the wind blows. Then it broke; Wang Yo burst into his signature maniac laughter. “The rumor is apparently true. You have more courage than the men in this palace. Okay, I’ll give in this time. Now put the pin down.”

She sighed in relief as she put the pin down.

“But.” Wang Yo continued, his tone becomes menacing. “Next time, I won’t let it slide.”

Hae Soo smirked. “You wouldn’t dare. Your Highness.” She said as she gave one final glare full of confidence to Wang Yo’s eyes. Then she put the pin in her pocket, clasped her hands together on her stomach and lowered her gaze, like a Royal Court Lady should. “Now, if Your Highness doesn’t need anything anymore, please excuse this Court Lady.”

Wang Yo stared at her until she left the room. As he touched his bloody lip, he laughed in amusement.

“Hae Soo…you really are quite something.”

-oOo-

After she closed the door of the throne room, Hae Soo began walked out the King’s house as fast as she could. When she finally reached outside, she ran. It didn’t matter where she would go, she just wanted to run. In her mind, she cursed Wang Yo, that S.O.B., a thousand times. Never has she ever been disrespected like that, her 21st century pride was certainly hurt. She wiped her lips many times, disgusted by the thought of Wang Yo had touched her. Tears unconsciously started to fall down her cheek.

Halfway through running, she bumped into something. Hae Soo shuts her eyes as she cried and fell a few steps backwards.

“Soo-ya…” a concerned voice reached out to her.

She opened her eyes to see Wang So eyes looking back at hers in worry.

Noticing her red eyes, loose braids, disheveled appearance and how distraught she was, he gently touched her shoulders. “What hap—” Hae Soo hugged him tightly before he could finish.

“I’m sorry, Your Highness! Please let me hug you for a while.”

Wang So still couldn’t process what just happened, so he just awkwardly stood there as Hae Soo silently cried into his chest. Slowly, he brought up his hands to hug her back. “Mind telling me what happened?”

“I…still…is it okay if I don’t want to tell?”

Wang So weakly smiled. “Sssh…it’s okay. If you want to tell me someday, I’m all ears.” He patted her back a few times. “Remember, you’re my person, after all.”

That was a pretty good beginning. Believe me or not but since ep 15... I also was thinking that WY would be curious about HS. It's something about his stare...

However, keep up your good work and give me more to read! Can't wait! :w00t:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, riuenu said:

actually the farewell of Rouxi between 4th, 8th and 13th while leaving the palace just make my tear drop non stop...no matter how many times I watch it

Hide contents

especially Rouxi hugged 8th when he waited for her outside with his horse, telling her to take care and be happy to be a bride

and 13th as he was the one to send her off to 14th, that farewell hug

but Rouxi didnt hug 4th cause he is only sending at the palace watching the carriage leave while crying, holding on to his pigtail...even typing out the scene now make me feel like crying

but this lyrics...hit my heart more....especially those sentences below

"Wait for me with hiding sad words
Just go without saying
Please don’t look back at me"

such a lively tune with super sad lyrics, I cant imagine how So letting Soo go

@ratgirlina it is a love-hate relationship LOL

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

the most heart breaking scene for me is when 4th just crying watching RX go.... also because they never meet each other again and RX can't even said her farewell before she dies.... that's just make me bawling everytime i watch BBJX tbh...

the problem with me in this drama is how they portray WS love toward HS is so much deeper and raw compared to 4th... WS is more vulnerable and more expressive about his love than 4th.. so to think that he have to let go one person that he love the most is really make my heart broke... 

i think the scene where in 6 min trailer HS looking back in tears is the scene where she will leave WS.. WS will watching from a far afraid that he can't let her go if he have to send her and he can't do anything just silently cry just like 4th... okay typing this make me cry...

i just hope i can handle that scene........ 

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

well people going to say that RX have enough with palace and throne battle... 4th as a king is doing his job to secure his position but a lot of people that he punish is somebody that RX care about.. so that one distance 4th and RX relationship.. RX miscarriage and lastly because RX know her time is up so she just want to live the life that she been dreaming off.. outside the palace and live with a peaceful mind... she dies in 14th arm with a wish that she want to forget everyone and everything because she suffer so much being in this era...

its just a tragic story for both RX and 4th.....

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Right now, I'm listening to the OST and YES, I AM CRYING :bawling:

God, how am I suppose to watch the ending ? Just listening to this song while reading the lyrics already make me cry like crazy.

:cold_sweat:

read all the comments about ending of BBJX and SHR, the lyric of soundtrack, Hae Soo pic with tears in her eyes that we haven't seen before.... :bawling::bawling::bawling:  i'm so afraid, i can't hold my tears, how we can handle this...my heart so hurt imagine Hae Soo and Wang Soo separate same like Ruo Xi and 4th Prince :bawling:  this is cruel fate for Hae Soo and Wang So after they through all hard times, why they can't happy in the end. Wang So thought if he become a king, he can make all things under his control and save people he love but he didn't know there're still evil people who always make him suffer and other circumstance to make him sacrifice people that he loves :bawling:

Joon Gi wrote before in his IG "be happy my moon lovers" argghh....this torture me, how can we happy?  it's because romantic scene, kiss scene, bts and bed scene that you gave us ookkk...give us more pleasee, ^_^ hhh....:tears: i'm trying to smile even my heart feels so hurt and thinking hard for Hae Soo and Wang So.

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I finally figure out this mystery boat ride pix.

See the oar behind both of them. It was placed there so that when both of them sit individually, the oar wont block their body.

See specimen in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

see the right oar is still there, but the oar at the back is also still there.

I think both LJG and IU took turns to seat there to film their scenes, because they cant possibly film the closeup with the boat was actually moving. So the boat was docked and the camera crew probably filmed them individually on land.

Hence, there was several angles of the boat ride: aerial view (using drone), side view of them rowing from land and closeups of each of them  with crew on land.

Suffice to say, this scene alone, would have took them more than half a day to complete with different angles.:sweatingbullets:

[spoiler/]

@qwenli I am staring at it more then half a day, yet I still cannot figure that out, my main focus is only on their face, and their smile...oh man, how long will I get to get over this pic...more and more unhealthy obsession and the list just keep on adding to it.... 

and I am laughing that below post, of you calling yourself a sadist, hahahahahha, miane

• Like 14

wow too many questions to answer! here is my try, altho my failing memory may not help me recall earlier scenes:D

4 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

• Favorite WS/HS scene: Prison dialogue, so much said, and so much not said in that scene. I can watch it over and over. Maybe its not so much my fav but one that left a massive impression.
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene : When she bump into him in the library. a very split second of heart thumping to bump into a handsome guy.:)
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character: Frankly, I am not fond of lady hae and lady oh. I have to choose the scene when Yeonhwa went to see Wang Yo only to have her dreams broken and insulted. I think I am a sadist. :D
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (not WS) Baek Ah taking the knife from Woohee (I think I am really a sadist lol) but that scene serve several purpose including showing his love for his father and WH
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS/ HS  When he stop Yeonhwa from hitting her
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS/ HS EP 12 post laundry trash that HS gave to WS.
  • Scene that made you fall for WW cant remember :P
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW why he didnt go plead with the king when hs was in the rain
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Jung) WY giving the ring to YH, there is chemistry there.
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama. WS galloping away with HS in the woods to escape the marriage.
  • Your least liked scene. Am sorry, all the 10th prince scenes with his wife. Dun bash me, I really dun like z.hera.
  • Scene that made you saddest. erm 70% of the time we are in sad scenes right? :D:D:D

sorry,some the others, I dun have the answers. :)

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@violet90 you wrote this beautifully, especially the last sentence.

I was discussing with @Visually-wandering on the above point, and what you mentioned above and what I think is totally the same.

Before Soo accepted So, he is already possessive, rmb the Baek Ah jealousy scene, its just because Soo is smiling sweetly to him, and as for Jung, So jealousy is 10x worst, his women is in a room with a man, no matter who that man is, he cannot tolerate that, and at this point of time, they are not really official couple yet, Soo havent really make it clear that she had accepted him completely, Soo is still angry with So and So know it, he is guilty and hold back due to his "marriage", if not, I guess he will just crash into the room and kill Jung. He can only hold back till morning, after the marriage and letter thing, So never went to find Soo personally, after that sleepless night, with lots of random tot going in his mind, he went straight to confront Soo and ask her for an explaination. We only saw that So left, but we dunno how long had he been standing outside Soo room before he left.

Now that Soo had finally accepted him, with that kiss, the acceptance make Soo his, the possessive and obsession level will increase as well, that why I was saying, those jealousy we saw is only the beginning. There is no way he will let other snatch Soo away.

Now that you say that Soo is more a drug to So and link it to the sentence of how I live without you, that also confirm my thinking of to So, Soo is his world, he cant live without Soo, when Soo had passed on, there is no one he could talk to, no one to calm him down, hug him when he cry, no one will understand his action without him explaining, and I only hope that, the memories of Soo will leave So bit of humanity..but...the sweetest the memories, the hardest it is for the person, in this case, So.

i want to add the scene where BA give present to HS... its a cute moment but notice how So behave i mean he clearly annoyed by BA gesture.. its not because of the present or BA but So clearly can't stand watching Soo smile and being happy because of other men even its mean BA or WJ... i just can't get over the fact that he mad about WJ in Soo room.. he clearly know that WJ will never harm Soo in any way but the fact Soo alone in her room with WJ make him so mad.. his face while waiting outside just pure madness and the only thing that keeping him from breaking the door is just like what you said Soo still mad at him...

So nature is always wild and raw... just because he calmer and more understanding it does't mean that he completely change.. for Soo he even go as far as kneeling and serving Yo and this men used to kill a whole bunch of people and Yo and Won don't stand a chance fighting him.. but the only thing matter for So is keeping Soo safe.. i knew its just a preview but the look on So face when WY crushing Soo hand is just pure wrath... hurting woman that he love is just asking for death..

Soo love is the thing that change him.. without it So will be the same before he fall in love or even worse... but i think as a king So will be great because even before Soo come to his life So always a righteous person that know right or wrong... but as a man So likely will be as you said an empty shelf without a feeling.. living day by day on Soo memory until he dies... but it will be really long and lonely life that So will have to life without Soo... 

• Like 19