[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

21 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

I see at the Poll B SJK is way ahead. I am questioning the poll. There was one time I was voting and in the chat there is this anon who is rigging the vote. He/she has this formula using phyton etc to vote automatically for Song Joong Ki. Because his vote jump in amount too fast. So doesn't make sense. Crazy. So for those who are disheartened that LJK may not win the vote it's fine lol, as long as keep it clean. 

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

Spoiler

There is a lot of suspicious activity going on in Poll B :( . Some SJK fans have decided to cheat so while no one can vote SJK's vote's continually rise. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

There is a lot of suspicious activity going on in Poll B :( . Some SJK fans have decided to cheat so while no one can vote SJK's vote's continually rise. 

It's okay lol. While LJK's fans didn't win the poll, at least we played it fair and keep our reputation and name. LJK's fans are generally chill and hard working like the actor lol. Anyways, it is just a poll and this poll does not paramount to anything much. Him-nae! (Cheer up in Korean) :) :)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, 10192123sangre said:

I also like this drama. It is really better to watch pre produced dramas,

However I would like to comment on the physical state of Lee Joong Gi  I noticed that he seems to be very very thin (underweight) Is he dieting too much to look young?   He may be overstepping it. It is not too obvious in the drama since their costumes are loose and uses  up a lot of textile/cloth. In an SNS photos I saw in KBS WORLD on tv he was shown with another actor and he really was awfully thin. I t even thought that his head was photoshopped on the thin body. If this is so, then he really is very very thin as  you gain  10lbs in photos as well as on TV.  Just my observation. I hope he and the people around him will take notice and give more attention to his health as well as those of other actors and actress in the entertainment business.

The PD wanted him to lose weight for the drama. But, I agree with you. I think it is too much. He is too thin already. I hope he will go back to his usual weight since he will be doing modern-day dramas after SHR.

• Like 10

:wub:oh man I wake up from an 8 hr sleep and I get 10 pages of MLSHR entertainment in this forum lol time to catch up! Someone mentioned this forum is lkke 24 hr broadcast and I totally agree lol

Before I start back reading, pretty sure someone already mentioned this but i want to steal baby So! Such a great kid actor! And I didn't realize how close in age JM and MU were supposed to be lol I thought JM was much older.. but in any case it was nice to see how their relationships were back then and why they have the same trust they have for each other now. Well done writers :)

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Uri Prince IG translation, credit to owner via @JG_hdy twitter

Prince So

Prince Yo

@LyraYoo @junejungki I keep laughing at that as well...and joongi still in denial stage, like who? me? me? you sure is me? His face just priceless hahahahahhahhaha

Me?? Me?? He must be embarrassed caught red handed enjoying IU's kissing :yum::yum:

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Guys it seems there's some cheating going on in the Hallyvote LJK Vs SJG. LJK is losing and there's not much we can do about it. I really hope they fix this :(  

I dun wanna play the blame game but it really seems that way. SJK votes just suddenly went up but LJG votes just freeze. Hope it gets fixed too. Must be our passion burning it.

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Sorry, I don't know the link but I saw it clearly. Is gma network or the rival network usually better for airing kdramas? I really my country, Indonesia, will also air this drama :( so far, the last kdrama that was aired on the big broadcast network in my country was DOTS. 

If they are gonna air it here. I ain't gonna watch for that network will surely dub everything. Usually when they do that some of the message changes. Plus the LJG voice will change. I can just watch on mute for I depend on the subs but right now the volumes up coz of his DEEP voice. Imagine if the voice change OH HELL NO! I dont wanna continue haha :grin:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

I see at the Poll B SJK is way ahead. I am questioning the poll. There was one time I was voting and in the chat there is this anon who is rigging the vote. He/she has this formula using phyton etc to vote automatically for Song Joong Ki. Because his vote jump in amount too fast. So doesn't make sense. Crazy. So for those who are disheartened that LJK may not win the vote it's fine lol, as long as keep it clean. 

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

I know right. I try to vote but it keep loading. I even try to vote for SJK and still loading. No one can vote for a while but how is the number increasing way to fast ?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

maybe @jerboa83 use long scene from the original without cut it? as i know it has maximum time if you wanna use particular scene. 

i forget the exact time but it's around 30second for one long scene. if more than that you have to cut it and assemble with other scene. 

hope can help..

I thought so, but there are so many cuts that there's no long clip (not a 30'' one, specifically), and the song also was spotted.
I'm trying uploading it on Vimeo, but it doesn't seem to work with the last version, even if all the parameters are as indicated on the website and the format is the same as my previous ups. What do you think about Veoh? Is it that bad as an alternative? 
I want to create more mvs of this drama, 'cause it's epic enough to inspire me to do it, but I need to find a way to share them... For me it's also a useful way of practicing: my fiancee works as a pro videomaker, and since he's always overloaded with videos to edit, I'd like to learn a few tricks in order to help him (at least with the most simple tasks)... and some feedback would be useful if I want to improve.

That is to say, that's what my love for my boyfriend and my love for this drama made of me:P  In the past, even Healer, Faith or Queen In-Hyun's Man :wub: hadn't convinced me to create my own fan videos...  

• Like 6

22 hours ago, MiisOh said:

Yes i also so WS n HS kneeling infront of Joo mung...mayb they will want to get married...at last

22 hours ago, outofspace said:

That's the same thing I was thinking haha~ it's Romeo and Juliet, Goryeo style! :P

22 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

I see HS and WS kneeling next to each other in front of JM. I don't know how weddings were done back then but please let me believe that there's hope...

Or, maybe they're having a nice chat and a cuppa tea.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I think it depends on how u cut the video, best is dun put too many tags and must not monetize it.

Of course I haven't monetized anything (it's my very first video, and I made it just to show my love for this drama), but maybe I put too many tags on it. Do you think I should try re-uploading it? It's won't be easy for the fans to find it, that way, though... Any other useful advice (like adding effects or something like that)?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, omiki said:

I have a different theory. I think when Ji Mong drowned when he was young, he subsequently developed a gift of foresight (for an example of this, watch John Travolta in "Phenomenon") and could decipher the stars to predict the future. When he grew up, he became the King's advisor, like an astrologer that tells people their fortunes. This was quite common in those days, where the King depended on the astrologer's for all sorts of decisions. Part of his gift was also seeing the future, eg. visions of aeroplane, etc. When Hae Soo arrived and started saying that she was from the future, he thought that she had a similar gift like his, and told the King accordingly. That's why Taejo told her to just observe (as an astrologer) and not change anything. After all, in spite of an astrologer's advice, the King himself will ultimately make the decision. I think he already knew of Mu's illness and he wanted So to take over in the event of Mu's passing. That's why he sent So away so that he would not be tainted by the court's machination.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Hae Soo's existence is a variable that somewhat changed the course of the stars by Yo surviving the cliff fall because So did not fatally stab him. However, this is just a short detour and the course of the stars will be righted again when So decides to become King in order to save Hae Soo from the clutches of Yo. 

I don't remember her telling anyone about her visions though. Also, I remember there was a part where (I forgot who said this) someone said Ji Mong woke up one day and talked differently, as if he is too old for his age. Meaning, the Ji Mong from the present who knows a lot about history is inside the body of a child. He almost died but suddenly woke up and became a different person. His job might be an astrologer or a historian in the present day. In the C-version,

Spoiler

Rouxi knows a lot about history. She even knows who will become an ally or enemy of the 4th. Since the writer change this in the k-version, I think that is the reason why Ji Mong's character is created. He represents that ability of Rouxi being knowledgeable in history.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

When JiMong says "It is time" in the preview

well honestly, I wish he would mean babymaking,
but I guess he either means for So to take the throne
or for Soo to tell So the truth about herself

:D:D:D

What a reflection. I just saw me in your post. You're speaking my mind for the 1st option.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

When JiMong says "It is time" in the preview

well honestly, I wish he would mean babymaking,
but I guess he either means for So to take the throne
or for Soo to tell So the truth about herself

I Choose option A. BABY MAKING! FTW!! Hahas

• Like 10