[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, syeramy said:

Sorry to cut your post. May I know the source of LJK said there will be happy ending? :D:D

Its okay! Lol. I read this forum and some viewers mentioned that the PD and/or LJG said that the journey is sadder than BBJX but ending is happy. So I thought it is true. Lol but now that I can't find the source, I think we are just speculating on a lot of things. 

The only source of the full interview is in this youtube video. But no one subs the full interview, it is in Korean. So someone here who knows Korean very well, can try to pick up important things that the PD or LJG says about the drama. 

But it is not stopping me from wishing a happy ending lol. With so much sadness, disruptions and unfortunate situations that this two lovers have to faced, I hope that they can have a happy ending. Like the saying Wang So gives Hae Soo: "When the water runs dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds" . That there is hope, silver lining despite the deep unfortunate circumstances that affect their relationship. And the phrase in the trailer where Hae Soo says "what if we meet at a different time and a different place". 

P.S. This thread never sleeps lol. It's like 24 hours broadcast. I am enjoying it so much! :heart:

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Ladies, 

Wondering what does Jimong meant when he said "I believe it's time" - It could be time for some romance, if we want to be romantic. But why do I have the feeling that it could be time for them to start ... REVOLTING? 
This is probably taken before the kiss scene. After Jimong left, they will have some heart to heart talk which leads to them kissing and whatnot. 

Won's comments about So to Yo (before the arrow scene): "He's with Hae Soo. He said he would serve you. I told you not to believe him."
What makes Won say that? This sentences make no sense. :crazy:
This could be the chops and stick part (cutting video/audio and sticking them together to make a new story). Somebody can guess what he means?

As for the breakup between So and Soo. I believe it'll be So who let Soo go. Soo has told YH that she will not let him go unless he does it first, and So also said without his permission he will not let Soo go nor die; aaand YH said you will regret this - a threat to make So let Soo go.
Dang the ending is inevitable that is why its so frustrating. We know there's a cliff up ahead, yet here we are... still rolling down the river. 
Dont blame me when I make my Llama face. :blink:

My bet is the time for So take the throne...JM already know that So is the next King after Mo...

The night when So kiss Hae Soo, and we assume they will do bed scene....So is wearing underclothes all black...the clothes used before the armor. So I guess So will leave for attacking the palace with Baek Ah and Papa Park to take the throne from Yo...we haven't see the scene where So, Baek Ah and Papa Park attack the palace with full army right?

Also I think the one that kill Yo is Jung....since he say looks so angry when Eun got slay by So, and Jung know its all because of Yo, even Yo shot the arrow first at Eun....hiks my poor Eun,,,,

• Like 19

From the trailer it looks like So is killing someone all blood faced..I hope it's not eun? It's sad how everything hae soo saw is coming alive. The show has completely become a death feast now. But anyway so this is the end of eun and his wife then? I'm bit sad cause they seemed like two innocent children amidst all the bloodshed and fight for power. And can't believe that yeon hwa, that ** has the audacity to betray her own brother, someone that she grew up with! I can see some post here saying that they sympathize with her, but I feel there should not be any, as you can't make your own paradise on someone else's blood, the same reason why wook would never get his happy ending, cause there's something called payback. Karma is sure going to come back and bite him, same with YH I guess. As a woman she is outweighing rest of her brothers in terms of going blind for power. Living as kings and queens must have been a hard job to deal with lol.

Anyway I'm just a bit shocked with eun dying. Can't dare to think about the ending, also it seems everything is happening too fast. And, lastly I don't really want a doppelganger of So in the future. If anyone, it should be So and So only who should be with Soo, his face won't suffice as it's the character and the whole person who makes the difference for Su I think.

I'm also wondering about that time ji mong was talking about his fortune telling, there's so little time left, but I still don't get how Soo's being there has made any change in the past. It seems the evil is still winning and there's nothing to stop them, as we've just been watching people dying week after week.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

May i know the link? Thank you!

There were speculations that one network here in the PH have acquired SHR . This is a post from a fanpage but they had been reliable to kdrama scoops ever since. The probability is high that this network got the rights because 

Reveal hidden contents

MDBC is confirmed to be broadcast to its number one rival network . :w00t:

So happy that a lot of the comments know LGJ and IU. ^^

Yup, this network usually airs most of the hit dramas in korea... 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, riuenu said:
Joongi is pretty active in instagram today :heart:

Almost full cast..but where is my baek ah aka joo hyun? which corner he is hiding at?

Lol omg I love how KHN has his signature dork face of closed eyes, chin tilted up and big smile in every photo :lol: what a goofball

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

@penelop3 Hajin is not yet dead...so, Ji Mong probably did not die when he time traveled and went back to the present day when he died in the past (the one we saw in the lake at episode 1)

@ShinRaeMi Oh yeah.. not dead dead. Hmm.. could be. Lots of factors. I didnt read the book so have no ideas what the author is trying to show us. :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jentayue said:

I dont think eun will die.. ws will use the same technic that he used to wang yo when they are fighting behind the clif. He just going to fake eun death..

I really hope what you're saying is true but I don't think that's going to happen. Eun was shot with arrows and the way WS looked after everything gives a strong hint that he's going to die. I wish your theory comes true though!! 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, briseis said:

IT'S THE BED SCENE NEXT WEEK!

QxCrHTW.png

04T8Vko.png

Next week will be sad but this scene will be gold. I'm pretty sure it will be more inferred than an actual bed scene because I can't imagine LJE agreeing to do it as actor. Maybe in a movie, but even then the chances are slim. However, I'll still be happy if it's inferred either way! I really hope CR does not interfer if HS does end up getting pregnant. HS needs to open her eyes to that fox. She doubted WS so now she should start pointing her doubt towards CR's direction. Or is it possible that HS doesn't want to believe that CR could do such thing because CR is her most trusted friend? HS's fortune is so bad! :(:tears:

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, jentayue said:

I dont think eun will die.. ws will use the same technic that he used to wang yo when they are fighting behind the clif. He just going to fake eun death..

The drama has followed exactly how history is...the history depicts WE died during King Jeongjong (WY) reign so it is quite impossible to say he survived the ordeal. Even more, he is killed in front of everyone...badly injured from 2 arrows and WS just helped him shortened his otherwise painful and slow death.

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

My bet is the time for So take the throne...JM already know that So is the next King after Mo...

The night when So kiss Hae Soo, and we assume they will do bed scene....So is wearing underclothes all black...the clothes used before the armor. So I guess So will leave for attacking the palace with Baek Ah and Papa Park to take the throne from Yo...we haven't see the scene where So, Baek Ah and Papa Park attack the palace with full army right?

Also I think the one that kill Yo is Jung....since he say looks so angry when Eun got slay by So, and Jung know its all because of Yo, even Yo shot the arrow first at Eun....hiks my poor Eun,,,,

@Yippeuni Ooooooooohhh.... :o
That makes sense. I didnt know the black clothes is worn under the armor. Whoaa.. *jaw drops at you
Hmm.. I'm not sure about Jung killing Yo. Despite being angry over Yo killing Eun (yes, I think in the preview, when Jung said "I will kill him" is directed at Yo for shooting Eun with arrows), Jung is pretty much 'pure' in the killing your bros dept. 
I believe Yo will die of poisoning if not other non-bloody thing, orchestrated by YH with motives is to secure her place in the palace. 
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-05%20at%207.39.1

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-30%20at%2011.32.

This hasnt happened yet right? I wonder why would she exit the palace with royal guards behind her. Curious curious indeed. B)

• Like 17