[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

Because she trusted more in what she learned about him from the lessons of history than in person in front of her..

I agree that HS fear or i should say the overwhelming of fear towards WS was something that was a bit sad, and true she got to WS. he isnt just a historical figure. but i think for HS being someone from the modern era. any kind of killing whether it be to save someone from pain or to actually harm. Now we dont agree with both, we dont support such killings so i understand her reaction especially since the vision involve 10th who really became her first friend.

I am hoping that the fear doesnt paralysis her too much, i can see already from end of ep 9 her rejection has quite a harsh backlash onto WS. Especially since she said before she isnt scared of him.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, dancingbee said:

Wang Wook said that touching a Prince's face might get her killed...
Why touching a Prince's face is a crime??

LMAO... wHAHHAHA...:lol: with them you can never tell...they declare rules like that in a whim ..for whatever...whenever...this Goryeo...i cannot really!

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I really want to ask Baekhyun directly....is Joon Gi kill him because "he kill him" or because he end his suffer because the 2 arrows stab him in his front and back?? Is it really happening or its only HS vision for her to be fixed. 

I really want to ask that ....LOL

Out of context it may look like a brutal killing act. When you look at the screencap... all of them hold a sword. There's no bow. 

It's just an assumption (as I have no knowledge about war conduct/practices in Goryeo era and generally in Asian early middle age era) but there might be some sort of ritualistic kills to avoid a humiliating death in the hands of enemy. 

• Like 11

@dancingbee well in those days, I guess you cant touch a prince anywhere right? :D

-----------------------

why dun they give us the kiss bts? :tears:

----------------------

And for veteran k drama viewers, dont you think its brilliant that they combine the backhug and kiss together in one ep and one scene! *applause* for their brilliant idea. throw in a desperate confession too. 

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

1474324728&&ADD.thumb580

Wang Wook said that touching a Prince's face might get her killed...
Why touching a Prince's face is a crime??

It was the same thing when HS fought with Eun... or when she treated CP illness... Lowly person can't touch royalty !

• Like 16

Okay, this has seriously been the longest day... I can't believe only a day had passed. Been thinking about this drama almost every minute of the day because of the cliffhanger kiss... What will happen after the kiss?.... I can't wait for the story/relationship between WS and HS to unfold... How am I going to get through till Monday???

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, taehumama said:

It was the same thing when HS fought with Eun... or when she treated CP illness... Lowly person can't touch royalty !

Then I guess a Royal will have to treat his own illness.  ( I am just kidding :)   Thanks for the response and the samples above. Such rule has been consistent in this drama. )      

• Like 7

The pages are moving so fast. After my whole day of Work, I open this page, more than 20 pages to read.

Today, my co teacher asked me why moonlight rating is better than moonlovers. She is watching Moonlovers but she is not watching ML. 

So I said, although I watched the other drama but I am so bias with MoonLovers so I can't find myself excited for the  next episode of Moonlight. As for me Moonlovers is better than Moonlight. 

She is also a big fan of Moonlovers.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, skxz said:

WELCOME WELCOME !!

I think yes Soo is the most important to So right now. Her helping him remove his mask and cover his scar is definitely the turning point in his fate. She helped him grow and realise that people don't care and respect you for what you look like. They do so for the person you are. All this "good fortune" that has been shone upon him is all thanks to Hae Soo. The downside of this revelation is that Hae Soo has gotten nasty visions of him when he does become Gwangjong and she is terrified of what she thinks he will become. The care and kindness she had for him has been overshadowed by all the grim visions she has been experiencing.

I think when he announced that he wanted Hae Soo to be his it was just all good timing that everyone was there to hear it. And I think that happened for a reason because the camera did pan to Wook, Baek Ah and Eun's faces revealing their reactions. He is becoming quite obsessive and possessive and this is heightened when she tries to push him away. Like I mentioned in my Ep 9 review him forcing himself onto her shows that he won't let her go and that he is basically marking her as his. I mean he even verbally says it. But the fear she has for him is quite extreme as she is not only worried that he will turn into a monster but that all those around her that she cares about may die. 

I'm just really curious as to how she will react after the kiss is over. Will she fear him more? What will it be like when Wook finds out since he already professed his love for her. The complexity of their relationship makes this show that much more interesting and we are slowly beginning to see the layers of both So and Wook which are very different from what we initially witnessed. MONDAY PLS COME ALREADY!

I am so sorry for babbling on hahaha. I just love this drama so much :D Hope you enjoy this community! Welcome again!!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome ! :wub:

I do agree with you, once you found something precious you rarely let it go. Then again, same thing for Wook, could he possibly let HS go ? Without a fight ?

Don't be sorry for your babbling, loved all your rantings and all. This community is daebak !!!! Let's pray for Monday to come fast :D

• Like 9

Image result for 달의 연인-보보경심 려            Image result for 달의 연인-보보경심 려      

Standing up or lying down, no matter how I look at these two Princes, they look so much alike!!             

• Like 13

@40somethingahjumma

Unni.. below line from ur posts sums it up perfectly why WA reacted that way(forced kiss).

When one considers that his modus operandi used to be "throat grab" or "kill and ask questions later", the kiss would actually be a step up in confrontation strategy especially when he was that close to losing control

He was always an aggressive person who does not know how to react in such extreme emotional moments with words when you are at ur weakest (already hurt by evil mom and then the omly person you want to be belonged just disowns you and moving away from you). He always reacts offensively before anyone could attack him just for his defense. He might have done that to stop HS doing anything rational like running away from him, leaving him broken all alone there.

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, this has seriously been the longest day... I can't believe only a day had passed. Been thinking about this drama almost every minute of the day because of the cliffhanger kiss... What will happen after the kiss?.... I can't wait for the story/relationship between WS and HS to unfold... How am I going to get through till Monday???

yes, I think I need therapy. :blink: That is the perils of watching dramas life. Damn it for the simulcast , else I would have watch it after its over. :D too late now. 

hmm, i think what I most dislike about HS's change of heart is she is treating WS like a criminal. Man, that guy hasnt even commit the crimes she visualised, if he really will do them. But I know its a plot device. I just hope she changed back sooner. 

• Like 18