[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Ok so I watched the raw, although I understand Hae Soo's fear, I still think she went overboard with it like please why ?? How could she forget everything between them and just think of him like this ruthless, merciless killer ?? Wang So totally broke my heart when he said to Hae Soo " you told me you weren't afraid of me " I wanted to give him a big hug, he was surprised and scared of her reaction all at once. Seriously Hae Soo if you don't want him, then fine give him to me I am already in love with him. 

P.S: I'm still on the WS HS ship, and don't lose hope everyone, this is a kdrama, the OTP always becomes official on the 11-12th ep, so stay strong !! P.S.2: lee jung ki looks sooooooo handsome !! 

• Like 20

Hello everyone,

I've been following this thread as a guest for a long time and after today's episode I was prompted to write something.

I am utterly disappointed with the HS character development. The whole purpose of time traveling and coming from the future is to make use of that knowledge to improve situations. Her reaction to her visions, the words she speaks under fear are utterly those of a narrow-minded person, not the HS we've been made to believe she is. What I find much more heartbreaking is how meaningless her words and promises look, when within hours after she promised WS that if he doesn't change she will not change first and he can trust her, she reacts as a psychotic person.

Rouxi had backbone. She followed her emotions and her values, however she was always reliable and had integrity as a character throughout the BBJX drama. 

As an international viewer, I feel sorry for the actors who have performed 200% of their abilities and highly admire how immersed they are in the characters they play. The writer, the producer, the director, and, above all, the management have managed to transform a gem into a semi precious stone.

Feels the same as Cheese in the Trap. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, hikari2016 said:

Me too, praying that this version will have different ending. Maybe with slight Faith's touch? For example Hae Soo finding a portal to be able to go back to Goryeo (if she ended up dead and being transported back to the future), LOL, tho I doubt that will actually happen.

As much as I want the ending to be different from the C-Ver, I don't see it happening. As the story progress, it is getting darker and darker. But that is why I am loving this drama. I started watching for Lee Junki and ended up intrigued and engaged with the plot, despite bumpy road in earlier episodes. I think I am willing to let myself being swept away with whatever direction the writer planned, tragic or not.

You know, funny thing is I kinda remember watching the C vers long time a go and never find it dark and gloomy like the K vers until very much later on. So me too kinda nervous to where it will end. 

But...

Yeah babe, we gotta have FAITH in this drama (sorry pun intended :D). 

• Like 7

This episode ended on a sombre note but Wang so is resilient and so is Hae Soo. They both survived and persevered thought multiple hardships so it is my hope that their love is equally resilient to withstand the inevitable tragedy that is coming, perhaps even optimistically finding moments of true happiness. 

• Like 10

@solelylurking

that the most tragic part if HS dies.. WS will left alone again and he have to bear living without her as long as he live.. the way he love HS now make me kinda scared how he will able to deal with losing his love?? being tortured and live like hell and then found someone that he love and cherish and still taken away from him???

just don't be that cruel writer nim.. 

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

One observation of HS's premonition -- Eun died of arrow shot, that had to be done from a distance. WS was seen wielding sword from nearby Eun. So it is possible as one chingu commented in earlier post, that WS was just helping Eun cut short his suffering. And whom do we see practicing archery in the preview? WY and WW....

I think it's a good opinion:D I hope So's just helping Eun died a little faster.

But then I realized there are some soldiers in the back. Did they bring bows with them? I don't really pay attention to the soldiers and I'm curious. If the soldiers bring them then maybe it's all So's command :''( 

And So's laugh is so ambiguous. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, solelylurking said:

You know, funny thing is I kinda remember watching the C vers long time a go and never find it dark and gloomy like the K vers until very much later on. So me too kinda nervous to where it will end. 

But...

Yeah babe, we gotta have FAITH in this drama (sorry pun intended :D). 

Haha nice!!! Let's have FAITH in this drama (pun intended):sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, liddi said:

The edited SBS version subs for Ep8 are now complete, with much gratitude and thanks to the marvellous fan translations by @ruizaio, @wordsmyth0253 and 4seasonswithIU, without whom we would be missing out on so much. For those who are interested, please drop me a PM. Thank you!

send out a mass pm.. i think everyone would want the link .. send :) 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@littleloony those visions are the moments that can make someone crazy even if its good sweet one, and HS having bad or bloody ones.

I myself had a time when I used ti have flashes related to one specific person and all of those used to happen the very next day in exact same manner (only context used to be missing) initially I  got worried seeing those moments happening and tried to discard them thinking some random thoughts or day dreaming but it kept on happening. One fine day I did google researched and found so much abt it, the connection between that caused these flashs. How both the sender  and receiver have to be on same soul level mental frequency  end and receive those. After reading so much I thought him to be a soul mate and expected a good frndship..

but not sure why all visions did not help in keeping that frndship alive and its all of no use.

So my story apart I can having flashes is not at all an easy thing to get over with.. it keeps on repeating in ur head cause it just pops up when there is nothing related happening around in real... so incan understand and feel what all poor HS is going through. . 

@sarasonalol glasses can surely make the things worse for you. I have tl ask then how do you manage to watch the scenes if on laptop sitting in front of ur parents ?

I watch it my mobile without glasses. I wont watch it in laptop with my parents around since I will give werid reactions and my parents will regret giving birth to me..lol

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@littleloony those visions are the moments that can make someone crazy even if its good sweet one, and HS having bad or bloody ones.

I myself had a time when I used ti have flashes related to one specific person and all of those used to happen the very next day in exact same manner (only context used to be missing) initially I  got worried seeing those moments happening and tried to discard them thinking some random thoughts or day dreaming but it kept on happening. One fine day I did google researched and found so much abt it, the connection between that caused these flashs. How both the sender  and receiver have to be on same soul level mental frequency  end and receive those. After reading so much I thought him to be a soul mate and expected a good frndship..

but not sure why all visions did not help in keeping that frndship alive and its all of no use.

So my story apart I can having flashes is not at all an easy thing to get over with.. it keeps on repeating in ur head cause it just pops up when there is nothing related happening around in real... so incan understand and feel what all poor HS is going through. 

Thank you for your explanation. It helps to understand Hae Soo better. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, littleloony said:

Purely from the point of drama- that was a good situational forced kiss.....Wang So is desperate to get back the Su he knows and loves, the one not afraid of him or disgusted with him and his scar, the one he relies on and the one who has done so much for him while Su is freaking out (I have yet to understand the logic behind it, gruesome premonitions notwithstanding), fearing So like she has never feared him before and totally unappreciative of the closeness he feels with her.

Hello @littleloony  Interesting you open my eyes to this.. WS grew up among the animals in the woods so he bound to feel what she feels and pick up on her fears maybe if it was a force to kiss it's to release her of those fears showing that he in no way is thinking about harming her so nothing to worry about..

Then again another reason for her to be so afraid of him as been commented about in many ways, Not only from the blood scene she saw but him always threatening that he would kill her in the first 3 episodes now adding this all together it's enough to scare the crap out of anyone..But I really don't think this is the real reason It's a front for the writer to link her and WW together..

36 minutes ago, violet90 said:

WW is the only hope she have to get away.. i think in eps 10 she will know its not going to happen with WW and broke off with him.. pretty sure WW screaming her name in her room..

love is blind my friend... ;)

Oh My Dear Chingu@violet90 As the women says in GS (gap soon)

I'm a living witness I think things are going to take a serious turn in the next episoide this writer has been brilliant and writing this twist on the story and I don't suspect he/she will play on the viewers intellegence like this..

Ok I need to step away for a lil bit so guy's please cut me some slack I haven't done speed reading since primary and middle school.. So please no 15 or 20 page jump..

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you for your explanation. It helps to understand Hae Soo better. 

you're most welcome chingu...and glad it can help us in analyzing HS as character better.

let me know if more data is required to find some more information regarding flahses and why it happen to someone specifically.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I already said from eps 1 that Wook is much darker than WS but only a few believe me. But I'm not at the same page with you with him being like a kid with his toy stolen. That guy truely love HS, from my point of view. What's wrong to want taking back someone you love still and once belong to you? Although he clearly will fail, I love him for trying. Let him be turn all dark and black like Darth Vadder. I think it will make it more interesting too story wise. 

I'm actually ok with tragic ending like Woobin's drama (it makes no sense if he suddenly cured and heal) but not this one. WS life is already tragic, let him has a happy ending even if it means killing of his mother and one or two his brothers (like Yo and his follower guy - sorry I can t remember his name). So it kinda balance off the scale. But absolutely no to tragic ending where HS dies and leave WS broken hearted for life like the C vers. Like I said, it's already taken. Show me something new and come up with something different, prod team.

@solelylurking  I beg to differ on her belonging to him.. From this stand point I see it as from the beginning she belong to his house as a member of the house he rightfully feels that she belongs to him that's treating her like and object and she's off limits to all because she is his toy having to share his toy is a bummer for him because she supposedly meet them all at once except WS.. 

15 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@solelylurking

that the most tragic part if HS dies.. WS will left alone again and he have to bear living without her as long as he live.. the way he love HS now make me kinda scared how he will able to deal with losing his love?? being tortured and live like hell and then found someone that he love and cherish and still taken away from him???

@solelylurking  I could see them both in the ending dying WW and Hs sort of like a Romeo And Juilette ending if it becomes a tragic ending to the story..

Ok now I'm really going.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@solelylurking

Yeah I feel you on this and the darker and darker nuance is not helping either but it was the thing that make me love to watch this drama more than any dramas at its time slot. That and KHN. So no complain about it here. Just I'll say no to the tragic ending hands down. Please help making WS life better in the end so I can sleep well, prod team. Please... 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also on the lighter note...

EVERYBODY WS ACTUALLY APOLOGIZE TO HS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny cause in eps 2 WS said if he apologize to a person that person have to die... now he apologizing with a smiling face... LOL

WS yaaa you totally fall in love so hard!!! :wub:

i thought exactly the same when he said sorry and she is still alive :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 16