[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

It's raining like in the last scene of episode 8 where rain falls above the rain ritual. 

The premonition comes and makes Hae Soo spells Gwang Jong with fears. 

The Queen is mad and leaving the ritual with anger in her face meanwhile the netizen are rejoicing with happiness

the princes asks why the scar in Wang So's face disappears like it was touched by make up and Wookie realized it was Hae Soo. 

Wang So bow to say thank you for God after the rain falls and netizen start to look him in different state.

Hae Soo starts to blame herself and ask herself about if he really killed his brother.

When wookie told her about the rain, she suddenly babbling about Wang So. Because of me, they will get killed

• Like 22

So's make up was not waterproof the scar is reappearing. Rain ritual just ended and So is getting carried back to the palace I believe. Soo is still trying to wrap her head around whether So is the next Gwangjong. She looks terrified and very out of it.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.04.

• Like 19

Yo are full of anger and remember about Ji Mong's words that Heaven chose Wang So not by the king.

The Queen came and slapped him. Thanks God finally he got slapped. 

The queen is pissed off and told him about Damiwon and Hae Soo has done to remove his scars. 

Wang So meet with The King after he saved the nation along with Crown Prince. The king seems proud of him and he feels guilty about for not looking him long time. YASSS WANG SO CALL THE KING FATHER !!!!!!!!!!

YASSSS FATHER SON REUNITED!!!

• Like 19

WY IS MAD...NOW HIS MOM CAME IN ...SHE IS UPSET WITH HER LOSER SON ...WS IN FRONT OF KING...FOR FIRST TIME DAD IS PROUD AND PLEASED ...WS CALLED KING FATHER ...SWEET MOMENT...WW AND HS...HE TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY ...SHE IS STILL IN SHOCK...

• Like 13

Hae Soo is trembling under the rain with Wookie. She is afraid about Wang So earlier ( Gosh, writernim, it's already episode 9 and i havent gotten any development from my OTP ) 

Hae Soo left Wookie and met with Jimong. She asks him about the future of Wang So. Seems like he knows about Gwang Jong. Gosh, he is a fortune teller after all. 

• Like 23

Yo alone in his room in rage. Crazy eomma show up and slap him. Yo shocked. Crazy eomma shout at him how come he let So get the attention, he should have stop him even that means to cut his throat. crazy....

So reporting to the king. The king looks pleased with him. Mo is arrive too at the palace praising So. The king say a father I am proud of you. YEAY So call him "Aboenim" for the first time. The king really looks pleased on So. Mo looks happy too with his father act toward So.

Wook and HS. HS still lost in her thought. Wook take her hand, calming her. He said don't worry about So. HS still puzzled. She then leave. She arrive at JM place. She is talking to JM guessing about So. JM reaction is devil!!!!

He is asking HS is Wang So is Gwangjong? but the face.....his face.....HS said I'm not sure yet. HS is become scarier by what JM said. 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Evil queen: how dare you ruin this opportunity. You should have sat on that chair

Yo: its my mistake, I also make mistakes.

Evil queen: you need to make me empress dowager. that girl from damiwon, I am sure she cover up So's face.

Damiwon are troublemakers, I will burn that place down!

cut to So talking to king

king: u save our nation!

cp: I got ambushed by bandits otherwise this wont happen.

So: I caused you great concern, father.

king: from now on, show your face with confidence and assist the cp, I have confidence in you.

So: I obey your order.

so, no mask from now on? kind of sad... it was cool and sexy and awesome~

• Like 13