[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I super sgree with you. I like  Wang So as I am Lee Junki fan, but i see some people here really trying hard to find little things about WW and try to make him like a double agent character. 

Thank you for pointing this out. I know most of everyone here is a WS-HS shipper, so it's a bit hard to defend WW at times, I'm a WW-HS shipper and I  feel that WW may seem weak,boring,typical to some people but I find his character really interesting:)

i know HS and WS will eventually be together so  CAN I HAVE WOOK to myself then ?? :blush:

• Like 23

@liltash85 @Gitakawaii My dear chingus,;) just because people like me or @40somethingahjumma or others are pointing out Wang Wook's flaws or criticising him, this doesn't mean, we find his character boring and we want to skip his scenes. It is quite the opposite for me, Wang Wook is as interesting as Wang So because his flaws are less visible than Wang So. I love both characters in the end. Both Wang Wook and Wang So are dangerous in my opinion. Wang So is capable of destroying a tree he admired, just because it caught his eyes, when he was fighting. This illustrates that if he needs to, he is willing to kill, if he judges it necessary.

• Like 24

@ruzikie 

hello back!!! kekekeke

WS knew how hard and tough life in palace are.. that's why he warned HS about harsh reality of this kind of place.. HS is all about positiveness i doubt that she think about what going to happen if she help WS but she did it because she can't stand injustice of a person.. remember chaeryung??? when Eun stalk her HS want him to apologize even when Eun is a prince.. same here cause she can't just stand there watching WS being treated like that.. 

WS understand HS the most so he knew how loss HS can be in this kind of situation.. that's why he hug her because that the only thing at that time that will calm her.. i think its even more meaningful than just a hug from lover.. from eps1 to eps7 they been through a lot together to reach this stage.. 

but omooooo WS have a first time hug with HS and first kisses with HS too.. well HS have a bf so she the one with experience.. LOL

i can't wait for next stage though.. the kiss scene (i'm waiting for the kiss scene in spoiler pic that look so hot!!!) but at least WS already know what he want.. kkkk

• Like 18

2 hours ago, redfrommars said:

No, we're all at peace here. Wook is such a kind and gentle man. Anyone will easily fall in love with him more in real life. We're just excited because ScarCouple will finally have their turn :D

Wook is a strong second lead syndrome and even I get mushy when I see their sweet scenes but em still for SoSoo because So's first lead syndrome is so demm high xDD

No wars here. Everyone is at peace. We even ship WangYo and Yeonhwa or WangYo and Queen xD

yup Wook is a strong 2nd lead character. He is not the typical 2nd lead who just sit and love the female lead from afar. At least he take action. Kang Ha Neul is a good example of bias wrecker. 

• Like 15

49 minutes ago, Adnana said:

@ruizaio More than a few times, you've mentioned reading an early synopsis of the drama.

I, and I'm sure many other soompi-ers, am very interested in some of the details. I understand that the story might have changed by the time they actually started filming, but I'd still very much like to know how the plot was supposed to develop (and end) in the original synopsis. Even more if the story is sad, I need spoilers so that I can mentally prepare myself, just in case.

Maybe you can give us a summary of what you've read before?

I can translate it some time when i have more time.

Meanwhile, LJK (LJG) was asked how he's changed now from back when he made his debut during filming the special features for the director's cut of Iljimae (which was this July, AFTER filming MLSHR), and he replied, "Doing kissing scenes."

You can see that here:

Rough transcript:

Spoiler

JG: I’m actor Lee Joon-Gi, who played the role of Iljimae.
YS: I’m PD Yong-Suk Lee from SBS. Nice to meet you.
YS: Of course, you’ve been way busier.
JG: Iljimae forever!
YS: It feels like a long lost child has come back to life.
JG: I’ve gotten a lot better with kissing scenes.
YS: I think we did it without realizing.
YS: I’m sure the viewers were worried, too.
JG: I think everybody had a hard time.
YS: How shall we do it this time…
JG: …as it needs to be different each time.
YS: How to make it look different.
YS: It seemed like we couldn’t get it any better even if we tried again…
JG: I think I would have revealed it.
YS: I thought he was joking as he was drunk, and said “Sure, go ahead” as a joke…
JG: Then, on the day of the script reading!
YS: …and he actually got his teeth removed.
JG: How are we gonna do this, director?
YS: I hope you’ll be able to enjoy the same fun and excitement anew.
YS: Thank you all so much.
JG: Thank you very much.
YS: I was told to wave my hands.
JG: Thank you, everyone!
YS: Yes, thank you!

• Like 15

@sukbin 

i really want to second you in term of this drama is different from other in get to go..

firstly the second lead not just someone who fall in love and help female lead and in the end heart broken.. WW actually get the girl and they both really loved each other in a real way.. people are get to used the lead always fall in love with each other and do not have other relationship before this. 

for me its interesting and refreshing in a way cause this is reality.. its not design to make people feel heart flutter or swooning.. its something that deep and raw about this drama.. we get our OTP is broken also the throne fighting and palace games.. its so much deep than just a two lover make way to happy ending..

that's why i love this drama.. :)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

We must have been watching his dramas for so long then. We know that compared to the actors his batch, he get less kiss scenes in dramas. ;)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

UH OH UH OH! has anyone updated this picture here?! 

So according to this article, Haesoo will get caught by Queen Yoo as she's treating CP and his sickness and she will get scolded by Lady Oh and will make her about the frightening life at palace. Then it also stated that Queen Yoo will try to get rid CP (again?) and Queen Yoo will keep eye to Haesoo. I hope I dont make wrong interpretations with my limited korean haha 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003395857&lfrom=twitter

Oooh...maybe that's what Queen Yoo mean in episode 7...after she overheard the Crown Prince said "Lady Oh, don't be so harsh on that girl (Hae Soo)."

vlcsnap-2016-09-17-22h35m42s933_zpsglzc0

vlcsnap-2016-09-17-22h35m49s282_zpsruwea

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay before i start spazzing about all the pic..

the hugging in the rain i think its more on HS breaking down.. slowly she will realize that palace is a cruel place with the Queen and Lady Oh (i still think she a good person) and its slowly breaking her.. i think since the beginning HS always be herself around WS.. she always told what she REALLY feel and comfortable enough to even close to WS in term of skinship.. i think with WS she actually became herself much more when she with WW.. and now with everything is overwhelming for her she just need to be hug.. i think that's why WS face is like that.. he just knew HS needed and in a way he need that too..

but i think that scene is not love in the air kind of scene.. they both broke in that eps and i think WS and HS just need that hug to make it a little better.. whether WW see this or not i could't care less.. i also think WS doesn't care either.. HS is too important for him to even care about other feeling.. 

just my 2 cent about that scene cause in preview we can hear HS said 'what i did that so wrong'? .. maybe because she helped WS people trying to get her in trouble...

I agree with you. I believe, Hae Soo is realising about the harsh realities of life at the palace. Wang So warned her and told her, she would be on her own and lonely... I guess, she will remember what she said to him that since he was with her, she wasn't alone. She has not been adjusting herself entirely to the life conditions in the 10th century yet. She still considers herself as Hae Jin that's why she spoke to the moon about her relationship with Wang Wook. She made a difference between herself and Hae Soo: "I like him and if I can be with him, then I would be okay being Hae Soo". So she is still the woman from the 21st century and she still sees herself as Hae Jin. As time passes on, she will come to adopt her new identity and accept the rules from that society. She is still seen judging people from a modern perspective.

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, Amanda Soo said:

This is the most excited I've felt about a drama since Reply 1988!!!!?? 

I can't believe I didn't like Jun Ki at all last time but after watching Scarlet Heart.... let's just say I'm downright obsessed at the moment lol. 

His acting makes everyone else pale in comparison. Such CHARISMA. 

Am I the only one who has rewatched ep 7 at least 5 times now? T.T

Well, you are not alone. I've been LJK fans since Iljimae, and the last time i was soooo excited to see him with his co-stars was in Arang and The Magistrate with Shin Min Ah. But when i knew IU will be his co-stars, i was skeptical at first. But then i remembered IU are ALWAYS has good chemistry with her co-stars. With Jo Jung Suk in You're The Best Lee Soon Shin, With Jang Geun Suk in Pretty Man, and with Kim Soo Hyun in Producers. Her scenes with the co-stars are always believable.

And when i saw eps 1 when Hae Soo and Wang So first met, i'm 100% sure our OTP chemistry will rock our world.

Lets hope next eps Wang So and Hae Soo will share passionately kiss, or hugs, or kiss and hugs, or ....... (anything). :)

• Like 24

24 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@liltash85 @Gitakawaii My dear chingus,;) just because people like me or @40somethingahjumma or others are pointing out Wang Wook's flaws or criticising him, this doesn't mean, we find his character boring and we want to skip his scenes. It is quite the opposite for me, Wang Wook is as interesting as Wang So because his flaws are less visible than Wang So. I love both characters in the end. Both Wang Wook and Wang So are dangerous in my opinion. Wang So is capable of destroying a tree he admired, just because it caught his eyes, when he was fighting. This illustrates that if he needs to, he is willing to kill, if he judges it necessary.

Exactly! I agree. :) Both are dangerous. 

EDIT:

@ruizaio Thank you for the video and translation. ^_^

• Like 9

I don't post here often but it is a pity that koreans doesn't understand the content of this drama plot hence the low ratings.. I thought some do enjoy time travel storyline? I find that IU acting was quite ok, I felt comfortable with her acting , they are not awkward to me at all.. As for her partner LJK, I really like his acting here, I hope they can give him more screen time as he is the main male lead , isn't it? 

I can't wait to watch how their story unfolds, I like LJK's death staring eyes when he looks at IU.. they looks charismatic .Now that Seo Hyun ( woo -hee) character has appeared , I want to see how she and Nam Joo Hyuk ( Baek-ah) got into a relationship hehe.  

• Like 22