[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

There is no spc episode in S One Tv hiks. So I'm relying on the kindness of reviewers in this thread tomorrow. 

So I guess the King is dead next ep? That's the only reason they dressed in white right? 

My favorit scenes:

SooSo: the talk in the garden (he clearly worry about her), the walk to the little cottage, and his smile to her before the demasking.

WookSoo: the secret hug and the calligraphy. 

Other: When Lee Ji Eun grace us with her voice. 

• Like 12

Just now, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

What will happen in the special episode?

it's only giving us about the recap and other BTS from the drama itself :D 

3 minutes ago, sarasona said:

Maybe I am the only one who has heart for joonki and there is no SLS FOR ME.... I want soo for so and vice versa

me too. i am not rooting for the second lead but i like Wang Wook hahaha xD 

That ritual is that a ritual for telling the public about Wang So ?

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

@qwenli wonderful live translation Thank you

@LyraYoo @rcalma @MadraRua thank you for screen caps and video. 

Same here, thanks so much. I was just reading the translation and not even watching the drama yet and I was teary eyed at the unmasking. I will be well prepared tonight with my tissues :tears:

• Like 8

Oh my God! The begining of this episode is the best beautiful scene that i've seen in Scarlet Heart so far! They are amazing ! Both visual and chemistry!

She is following him and he knows when she stops! Ouuu! These two are so sweet

• Like 10

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. I appreciate the fact that it gave Jun Ki a moment to showcase his brilliant acting prowess but still, it left a bad taste. 

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

why are they all in white?? O_O

is this the line where WS says he's here to claim the throne? (in the 6 min trailer)

and why are they throwing dirt on our beloved WS? >:(

can't wait for the demasking <3

I really have mix feelings right now xD

likely the king will die because I see the evil queen in white too. 

then cp will ascend the throne first.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. I appreciate the fact that it gave Jun Ki a moment to showcase his brilliant acting prowess but still, it left a bad taste. 

actually I wish there are less scenes for the 10th. but since they weave his birthday party into a mask revelation for the 4th, I forgive them. 

We already dun have enuf time for So and yet they have to go give time to the 10th and 13th. But then I understand that's Baekhyun and he got his fans. 

I just so wish SH is 30eps at least, there is hardly time for all the princes.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I want Hae Soo to be in love with Wang So so badly!!! They are perfect together. ^_^

ME TOO. ME THREE ME FOR EVERYTHING ABOUT WANG SO AND HAE SOO HAHAHA XD 

idk if this could happen, but please God of korean drama, let Wang So and Hae Soo have a proper ending for them even they have to reunite in the other life T____T

• Like 19

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

likely the king will die because I see the evil queen in white too. 

then cp will ascend the throne first.

It's too early in the story for the king to die. It's some sort of ritual or memorial - YOU CAN SEE THE KING SITTING THERE WITH HIS QUEENS ON THE LEFT

Pz6LVaw.png

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. 

Me too!!! I hate 10th in that moment UGHH :angry:...but I still like the character. :lol:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

It's too early in the story for the king to die. It's some sort of ritual or memorial - YOU CAN SEE THE KING SITTING THERE WITH HIS QUEENS ON THE LEFT

their face when they look at Wang So. It's like they are looking at him with a micro eyes zooming like they are giving the rating for Wang Soo. those face are a part of humiliating face to Wang So and HE DOESNT DESERVE IT AT ALL

i think the ritual is only one of the plan between Evil Queen to tell the nation about Wang So will entangled to get the throne. 

• Like 12