[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I wonder why HS suspected the other princes and even WW first, when she was trying to guess who among them is the future Gwangjong. If her memory of Gwangjong is someone who killed his brothers to ascend the throne, shouldn't she think of WS as her first suspect? After all, he is someone known for committing bloodshed. She had literally saw him covered in blood after killing people.

Btw, speaking of history, did Gwangjong actually kill his own brothers? I know he was harsh towards the powerful noble clans and carried out purges to expel or destroy them, but did he actually go as far to killing his own family members to safeguard his throne in history?

Was surprised that the 9th prince took part in the HS rescue mission. Otherwise I thought he just followed Wang Yo around most of the time. After a failed interpretation of HS's \^o^/ emoticon, finally he made some useful contribution in the show!

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder what will turn WS to be the cold-blooded man like that who will kill his brothers to maintain the throne and what will drive the brothers to make him do something cruel like that:tears:

I saw Mo died in the long teaser...we know how Soo feeling toward Mo, and Mo is one of his protector in the palace. I bet Mo died because of Yo, and Soo will have revenge based on that. 

• Like 12

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.04.56_zpsnl

This eyes...that kind of look.....for now this is how Soo look at HS. He worry about her, he know how it feels to be lonely, and losing a sister makes HS literally an orphan in his palace. 

And being having no one to back her up worry him, because he know exactly how he feel when people leaving him out. 

Hurry change that look into love Soo yaa.....Wook is making his move don't you loose her.... pink mushroom 001

• Like 21

OMMG  the  chemistry between IU nnnd Kang Ha Neul is just  FIIIIIREEEE their  scennes their looks are  killinnng meeee OMG matched in  heaven i  Really hope they cann  ennnnnd up together innnn the show nd off the show  theey're amaaazinng nd i love the show  because of thier scenes  how  he cried nd  stayed all  night  infront of the  dooor is jjust  sweeet super  sweeet  nnnnd her crying scenne nailed it i  LOVE them   together hopefully we can see their kiss on the show:heart::heart::wub:.....

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

One of the Scenes I´m very interested in to find out .... when those two are alone in one room I always feel like I have to be on the edge of me seat.... not miss a single second.

@Mau_Cherry So do I feel the same eager wanting to know what they conversation is about clearly WY feels threaten by WS.. Just seeing how the other brothers are communicating with him and going to him when something is wrong WY may feel that WS could usurp his teritory 

• Like 11

@Mau_Cherry yes Wang So was really worried about  Hae Soo. She lost her sister and her only one protector from the predator that wants to do something harm for her. Lady Hae really protected and care about Hae Soo too much. 

Soo yaaa, just look at Wang So. HE IS ONLY LOOKING AT YOU . Only you T_____T 

• Like 13

Thank you to all those who recapped, screen shot and shared the happenings of this new episode. I usually avoid spoilers and don't watch the episode until it's subbed but this drama has me going crazy, so I couldn't help myself and came here. I must say that although an action packed episode and one that makes a significant turn on the events that will happen I do agree that it seemed a bit off, like it felt too rushed, maybe I am wrong but that's how I felt. In this episode we see how much of an impact HS has made on the princes, how they unite to save her and make the best of their efforts to protect her of getting married off but she is the one that saves herself in the end, though not in the best way because she harms herself, still she has the courage to do whatever it takes to not get married to the king. WW proved himself this episode that he is indeed not scared to take action for saving and protecting HS, he didn't stay passive so that was good of him. I am not gonna lie, I am not happy with the lack of WS-HS scenes and their stagnant romance at this point, I know it's early still and we have yet a lot of episodes and as most of you mentioned the romance will probably start by the 9 or 10 episode, I am seriously considering waiting till then and start watching  again lol, but I don't think I can manage that. I know that first it needs to be resolved the love line between WW and HS and I am curious to see why and when does she have a change of heart and falls for So. I truly think one of the reasons maybe why the ratings have not been so high is because the lack of scenes between the supposed main couple, since the beginning we have been put to watch a main girl that seems to fall for the second lead and have truly genuine feelings for him, most of the time the love triangles are written so that the main girl is chased by the lead and the second lead but she has her feelings clear for the main lead and just refuses to acknowledge them or some other complication but here it's different because she seems head over heals for WW and it kind of puts me and I would assume other viewers off (no ill feelings toward WW-HS shippers)  because the description of the drama says how she travels in time and falls for So and that is what people are excepting to see don't you think? I know those who have watched the Chinese version were prepared for this but me and I think a lot of others have not seen the C version so we were excepting more of the described romance of the drama.  The only thing I wish is that her change of heart has to be believable and impact worthy, because after the swooning and the genuine feelings I saw her have for WW I want to truly believe her when and why she choses WS. I don't want it to be just because she suspects WW is the one who's going to kill his brothers and break it off with him, I want it to be because she realised that her feelings for him were more of a infatuation and admiration and that the one she loves is WS. I guess I just have to be more patient. So sorry for the rant guys, I am not trying to be negative, I know the story will evolve and we will see the much awaited romance but I just needed to let it all out and this is where I feel the most comfortable doing it. Thanks everyone, can't wait to see what happens next.  

• Like 24

22 minutes ago, minmar said:

I so totally disagree. I think the director has personified and telegraphed the personality behind Wang So.  You will NEVER see him coming.  The director and writer spared no effort in their attempt to compare him  to a wolf.  And wolves while impulsive at times... simply because they are wild animals and unpredictable.... are also superb hunters When in that mode what he will do will not be obvious.

Okay, if you compare Wang So to a wolf, I would like to reply that

- wolves hunt in pack and not alone. That's why he is helping the Crown Prince Mu.

- a sick or weak wolf will never try to attack an alpha. A wolf wants to belong to the pack, even if it is an beta-wolf. So to me, Wang So wants to belong to his family, even if he rejected... he is the beta-wolf right now as his scar represents his status in the palace. 

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Why does it seem like HS only remembers Gwangjong as the next king when there are still 2 more in line to be king before him?

That's why she will make mistakes... and support Wang So who seems to be the weakest from all the princes.

• Like 13

But this time the next scene was much more importend to me...

I don´t know what was going on - but Wang Yo this time was against Baek Ah - and he brought him in trouble.

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.09_zpsmz

He don´t look like someone who knows the right answer right now... so sad Baek Ah

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.12_zpso3

And from all People... who helps him out?

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.14_zps77

Noone awaits that - they all looked so surprised.

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.26_zpsjj

And Wang So don´t leave Baek Ah behind in that situation .... are you coming?

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.34_zpsl0

Even BA looks very surprised... but he comes

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.36_zpsa1

And WY is not amused... since when is WS like that?

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.42_zpsjq

I looooooove to see those two together! Noooo - not bromance - but Brothers!

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.55_zpsvf

And I was happy hearing BA saying Thank you.... YES!!!!

... [/ spoiler]

I know RAW is out - but I have to share just a few Pics - and fav. Moments today.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Why does it seem like HS only remembers Gwangjong as the next king when there are still 2 more in line to be king before him?

in this K-version our heroine is bad in history....she's not ace her history very well  40 

6 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

@Mau_Cherry yes Wang So was really worried about  Hae Soo. She lost her sister and her only one protector from the predator that wants to do something harm for her. Lady Hae really protected and care about Hae Soo too much. 

Soo yaaa, just look at Wang So. HE IS ONLY LOOKING AT YOU . Only you T_____T 

Ahahahaha you and I...the same thought ...and we even cut our soul into half to enjoy the princes airing in our screen  16

• Like 12

I love and admire LJG, as a talented actor and as himself since his personality showed us how very cheerful he is in real life! He succeed to portrayed such a complex character a WS

But somehow.... KHN made me having a second lead syndrome! The way he acted for the past episodes made me cried. One of most emotional scenes in KDrama was brought by him beautifully during Lady Hae's final moment. Is it possible if Soo ended up together with WS and WW?? LOL

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

One of the Scenes I´m very interested in to find out .... when those two are alone in one room I always feel like I have to be on the edge of me seat.... not miss a single second.

is this today's episode? Episode 6 scenes?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Good question. why suddenly the premonitions is all about Gwangjong? something triggers her to remember that? or someone makes her knew about that whole premonition? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Good question. why suddenly the premonitions is all about Gwangjong? something triggers her to remember that? or someone makes her knew about that whole premonition? 

I think because she passed out the memory lead her to the time when she drawn during the eclipse. And then others come out like a hint for why she end up in that place, about she only remember about Gwangjong I'm sure it's because of her lack in history....she only remember that name as the king, what she missed is that there was blood to actually for the sibling princes get into the throne. 

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry So do I feel the same eager wanting to know what they conversation is about clearly WY feels threaten by WS.. Just seeing how the other brothers are communicating with him and going to him when something is wrong WY may feel that WS could usurp his teritory 

For sure... Wang Yo checked out all Princes... his biggest Rivals are Mo and Wook. Since long they plan to get rid of Mo and than they have to win the Kings suport..... whatever is needed. Wang So - he was not really in the Picture. He made him look terrible using the rumors so the People will fear him - but on the other hand he did not even thought he could fight for real.

But he came back - and with every single Day he feels more like a threat. And with every talk he proves more that he is smart and dangerous. But he never took the side of one ot the Brothers. So he never had any suport. If he will become a Rival on one Day he needs suport. So - getting friendly with Baek Ah - he can´t like that.

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.14.45_zpsll

For me the 3th is a Victiom of his Parents and his Birth too... but even they made him like this it is now his own choice - and he is greedy too. Perfect Son for that Mother.

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, if you compare Wang So to a wolf, I would like to reply that

- wolves hunt in pack and not alone. That's why he is helping the Crown Prince Mu.

- a sick or weak wolf will never try to attack an alpha. A wolf wants to belong to the pack, even if it is an beta-wolf. So to me, Wang So wants to belong to his family, even if he rejected... he is the beta-wolf right now as his scar represents his status in the palace. 

And a Wolf only have one Partner in his whole Life - sorry - I just wanted to say that... go on :D

( I love Wolfes!)

• Like 16