[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

48 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Facing the HS arranged marriage that will possibly ruin....I hope Wook show more of his act instead of his passiveness....even from the stills I can tell Wook is hesitating and Soo is the one who angry that he cannot think a possible way to escape HS from that....

Many of us said that YH and crazy eomma must have their hand involve in this marriage, but who the one that initiate the marriage is it from Hae family? knowing that lady Hae died in order to keep the family in power radar so they decide to send HS off to marriage? or it simply YH and crazy eomma evil act to get rid HS from the palace? 

Since Lady Hae died, there's no one who able to protect Hae Soo since she passed away. That witch with her evil mother will let their hand to this forced marriage so Hae Soo can leave the palace because Lady Hae is no longer alive anymore 

Wang So will against this arranged marriage off course. Since his mother knew why he suddenly pissed off about the idea of the arranged marriage of Hae Soo. That witch must be laughing so hard right now to see Hae Soo suffering has started now   

• Like 11

@KdramaSwimmer Lovesong by Adele?? Bring Me to Life by Evanescene? (okay that one is a rock song..passed lol) Arms by Christina Perri? Jessie J - Flashlight? Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman?? (for Hae Soo ..haha...:D

I kinda think Arms fits better though..(if only Bring me to life not that upbeat..:P)....hmmmmm...like I said..many of my songs collection are hiphop/rnb/koreans (but I don't know the korean songs meanings lol ) 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@KdramaSwimmer Lovesong by Adele?? Bring Me to Life by Evanescene? (okay that one is a rock song..passed lol) Arms by Christina Perri? Jessie J - Flashlight? Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman?? (for Hae Soo ..haha...:D

I kinda think Arms fits better though..(if only Bring me to life not that upbeat..:P)....hmmmmm...like I said..many of my songs collection are hiphop/rnb/koreans (but I don't know the korean songs meanings lol ) 

How about Sia - Fire Meet Gasoline ? Lmao xD 

That suits them nyahahaha

• Like 4

19 hours ago, violet90 said:

its been a long time i guess since i see that level of intensity in WS face... he really pis* off and want to find a way out for HS... maybe because JM is the king advisor he can break off the wedding or like u said its because he have something to do with the marriage... 

I still believe JM to came from the same era as HJ/HS but may be a few years earlier, seeing that he has established his homein the palace as well as he knows people & ways around him. 

And it make more sense that aware that HJ is just like him, thus she knows his secret, its possible he wants her out of the way, which could be why he suggested her marriage to family loving far away from the palace. He knows she wants to go back to the future but I'm sure he doesn't,  seeing how his life is in the future, a homeless compare to being the king's advisor in Goryeo. Also I don'the wants competition from HJ, because since she too comes from the future, she too can forecast/foresee the future just like him...as long as she knows the history and such. As it is, she already introduced & amazed the queens with her soaps, which even JM fail to do. 

19 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Hide contents

CsD9Dq0VMAAos6i.jpg

CsD9EUrVUAEo_SH.jpg

CsD9FAcUEAEf8YS.jpg

I want to know who is Yoo current wife, is she has less power than YH so Yoo seducing he too??? Or he do it just to hurt Soo?? Or it's just because he a player too?

Aaaa...so he's  married too? What abt WSo? He is the same age as WWook, so does he has a wife too? Hopefully he is still single.....

• Like 9

9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@bebebisous33 Any additional instructions or guidance to what I have below?

So on to Facebook. For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

DONE!!!

I ma not good at this kind of things, but I hope I done it corectly :)

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

Also, something I find really interesting: Lee Joon Gi is SUPER popular in China! He has more than 16 and a half million followers on weibo. IU also has a lot of fans, as she was previously popular due to her singing and acting in dramas like The Producers. There are many fans praising her beauty, singing and acting. There are lots of comments on all of the posts about the TV drama and gifs, and the responses are split between love for the fourth prince and love for Hae Soo :D It looks like both of them gained a lot of new fans from this drama, so I'm really happy for them <3

Thank you for the info! I am happy for the good response. :) ^_^

• Like 12

@MadraRua lovely FMV...great one. PS. your profile pic is <3

@Gabi Bros true about that  bts gif...these two are like they know each other just by looking at their eyes if they want to act character or in real. is there other bts related to scene ? is wiebo in english so that we can also make account there ?

@minmar these two are attuned to each other thats perfect to describe their bonding. When you talk abt Soulmate/Twinflame they have the power of make other one know what they are thinking in their brain without even talking. Their minds are in Sync  and what one thinks is what other says and what one feels is what other will fell. in this sense WS-HS are Soulmates.

@kriswu thanks chingu for the song....

@meahri_1 thanks for the information abt new tweet. I'd say we should add SHRSoompi or Eclipse as anither hashtag just to identify all from this thread who are re-tweeting.

@ruizaio those pics are shocking. HS is said and depressed... WS seems angry.

@lolalarue agree with both the comments.... where is JunKi all this while when we are suffering to watch rest of the *not at all interested* story.

@Yippeuni hahaha..LJK and Saguek like two sides of a coin...you cant separate them.

@junee22 thanks for the song...i am also thinking of FMV... but i dont listen much of english songs....so what ever you give ill listen and come up with MV.

All lovelies almost 7 hours to go for our moon to back shining in the sky....*himnyeo*

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, junee22 said:

How about Halo by Beyonce 

Remember those walls I built, Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight, They didn't even make up a sound

I found a way to let you in, But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now

Image result for halo beyonce lyrics

• Like 10

8 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Lyrics are on screen but I'll post them here anyway

"Love Me Like You Do"

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (oh)

Aww....thank you @MadraRua big heart love for you :heart: :wub:...okay..I'm on backread process ..hehe

@Yippeuni I thought about Halo too..hmmm

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, lxands said:

Aaaa...so he's  married too? What abt WSo? He is the same age as WWook, so does he has a wife too? Hopefully he is still single.....

Somehow the hair bun is the sign of a married man, And Yoo hairstyle is the same as Wook and Won...I think Mo also. Don't worry chinggu Soo is openly totally available....kekekekekke HS will fill the blank spot for us.... leaf5

• Like 13

10 hours ago, briseis said:

Wook gets sometimes so much hate and frankly I don’t understand why. He might not make my heart flutter the way Wang So does, but he is such an amazing character, genuinely good person and is being incredibly portrayed by Kang Ha Neul; and I’m saying this as a hardcore SoSoo shipper. Infidelity is a very pertinent issue which was featured in the original novel, where the 8th Prince even had TWO wives, however, RX’s COUSIN DID NOT LOVE HIM and he really suffered in that relationship, therefore changing the storyline in such a way where Myung Hee is Wook’s only wife and actually really loves him adds a completely new dimension to the whole story. RX’s moral dilemma ended the moment she learned her cousin didn’t love the 8th Prince, but here HS’s and Wook’s dilemma is much more profound. The restaint and the temptation of the forbidden is much stronger here. The fact that they can’t escape each other’s closeness because they live under the same roof makes it even more difficult to deal with it and resist the pull. THEY CAN’T STOP THE ATTRACTION OR THEIR FEELINGS, BUT THEY NEVER ACT ON THEM. You can protest that emotional infidelity is infidelity as well, but as love is something you cannot force or control, you can’t choose the person you fall in love with - that’s why love is emotion and emotion is not a product of the brain.

It’s a fact Myung Hee understoond and accepted because SHE DID LOVE HIM and that’s what truly mattered in the end. It hits him hard because he was never able to fully reciprocate her feelings and love her back the way she did. She had his kindness and his loyalty until the very end and that means something because until the very end he didn’t succumb to his feelings for HS out of a loyalty for her. Myung Hee was severely ill and was unable to sleep with Wook nor give him children (the duty of each wife), but he never forced her or blamed her, he stood up for her in front of Queen Yoo, and despite it all he never was unfaithful to her. There are different kinds of love and it’s sad world we live in when kindness and loyalty is so terribly underappreciated. WOOK DID LOVE MYUNG HEE, IN HIS OWN WAY, he did right by her and she died in his arms happy because he cared for until the very end. The tears he cried when he carried her lifeless body were tears of loss.

Some people might find the sudden feelings between HS and Wook too abrupt and unrealistic, but for Wook, who has lived in a marriage of convenience and a life of duty, it must feel as if he was hit by lightning. It overwhelms him and he doesn’t know how to react and struggles to control it. And because he has always ben so reserved, HS’s exuberance gets him out of his comfort zone because she is the completely opposite of him. Whereas for Hae Soo he is the first man who was kind to her in Goryeo and helped her to get used to her new life. In a world where she was so completely and utterly alone, without family and friends, he suddenly appeared like her beacon of safety. She began to feel grateful to him and since that happened soon after her break-up FOR HAE SOO THEY ARE BASICALLY REBOUND FEELINGS AND REBOUND RELATIONSHIP.

Couldn't agree with you more babe! That's why I love him. He tried so hard to control and supress that feeling. Although it escape sometimes that other people (Madam Hae, Baek Ah, and So) found out, they never really do anything about it. That's why I said he's hovering all this time. He's in a tough spot because he knows his duty as a husband and a son, so many burdens on his shoulder to be perfect, he live all his life shielding and supressing his real feeling for the sake of other (he can't help to wear 2 faces because apparently that's how you survive in the palace) but he can help to fall for this girl. He really love Hae Soo. Not just a fling. Not just a lust. If he didn't, he wouldn't be that hurt when he found out Baek Ah confronted Hae Soo. 

For Soo, it might not be love but he knows that guy is admirable and she indeed like him and has feeling in certain degree for him. If there's a chance and there's no So, they will be a beautiful couple because in the end Wook too will do anything for Soo hecause he can't live without her. Enough for him to not wanting the throne and run away? From my view, it is. We never get a chance to see the real him who love Soo because there's always Madam Hae. But now the game is different. 

I just hope the production team will let his character develop and be the real second lead man. 

I talk about Wook to you again after the ep 6 aired @briseis? I enjoy talking about him and want to spread the Wook virus to anyone hehehe. To me, his character is as interesting as So. They've both wounded and hurt emotionally but deals it in different manner because of different up bringing. 

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@Gabi Bros true about that  bts gif...these two are like they know each other just by looking at their eyes if they want to act character or in real. is there other bts related to scene ? is wiebo in english so that we can also make account there ?

That BTS is part of this video, but the moment is really short (at 2:06) as the .gif. 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1057453

There is a bts of an unreleased scene at 2:37 -2:43 of Wang So and Hae Soo's friendship, for the ones that haven't seen the video.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Weibo. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

Youku view count right now: 705,695,076

episode 6 won't even come out till later tonight, that's more than 300 million views in just 1 week!

11 minutes ago, pinkslytherin said:

A longer preview for episode 6 was posted an hour ago on the SBS Facebook page! I don't know if I'm linking it right 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow/videos

Thank you so much!

Youku view count right now: 705,695,076

episode 6 won't even come out till later tonight, that's more than 300 million views in just 1 week!

• Like 15