[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

30 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Well, one reason that they would need the same actor for 2 roles is to illustrate the fact/possibility that there are dopplegangers/counterparts for characters in the past & present(Future). We know Ha Jin/Hae Soo. Now we see Homeless Guy/ Ji Mong. Since he is there, this opens up the possibility that other pairs exist. WS may have a counterpart in 2016, WW may have a counterpart in 2016. They are different people, but they look the same. So if Hae Soo were to return to 2016 back in her own body as Ha Jin, there is the possibility she may meet WS counterpart. And it would make sense because she met Ji Mong counterpart, the homeless guy. 

In the C-Drama version, Ruoxi was actually an ancestor of the modern day Rouxi (I'm sorry but her modern day name escapes me). I liked this fact because it helped to provide a connection between the 2 women and the past/present. It also explained why they looked alike-they were actually family, with shared DNA, so it made sense that there was a "family resemblance".  Unfortunately, the K-drama version doesn't seem to have this as they haven't mentioned Ha Jin  being related to Hae Soo, or them sharing a common ancestor. It's too bad because i think that would be another way to explain the coincidences between past & present. Everyone is a descendant of/related to the Goreyo characters. The homeless guy is a descendant of Ji Mong, Ha Jin is a descendant of Hae Soo, so there could be the descendant of WS also in the present. 

I absolutely believe he's a time traveller, the things he says to Hae Soo can be taken both ways, but I feel like he's actually warning her not to influence history. I think he does know her, but it's his lab that makes me think he's been to the future, the telescope, plane, the fact that he says people fly to foreign lands. 

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, chdom said:

Hi! "For You" instantly gave me the feels. "Forgetting You" is oh so close...  What's your favorite?

Forgetting you is my current favorite. ^_^ Beautiful song.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the scene in which some of you were hearing instrumentals (SBS version) while others were hearing rap (Youku/OneTV)? Dramafever uploaded it (with rap obviously). The song by AKMU can be heared from 1:02 to 2:20. 

• Like 15

good morning :)

just one day apart from ep 6, I find myself again in angst :)... so I am writing here again, hoping someone can calm down my anxiety :)

right now, Soo is somehow, a little or in a way, romanticaly involved with Wook; her feelings for So dont seem to be in this area, even in ep 5; and in pictures or videos from next episodes, when she appear near So, I dont remember seeing her looking at him like being in love; is allways So who says, does, shows his feelings; only his eyes and his gestures are fired with passion;  I remember she only says "if only we meet in another time" - something like this, but we dont really know for who is this, I hope is for So :) - ; and in one photo, her body is more toward Wook, than toward So; and LJG said WS will be jealous and obsessive, and there is a love triangle ... 

So I am worried about two things: one is that So will be kind of "second hand love", which is inspired and accepted because of So impressive determination to love her, and she will allways keep some feelings for Wook; and the second one - that is an unhappy love for Soo; 

Soo has already a love history - we know that she did have a boyfriend, unlike So who is a complet virgin in this domain (I mean erotically, not necessary sexually);  will he find out she is from the future where she has a life and where she will return and eventually get a husband, as life goes on? So is psychologically one woman's man: he is too passion to be able to love two women equally; but is Soo the same? - we see she can have some feelings with another man just a few weeks after she was dumped by her boyfriend ;

Will she be able to find out in So the love of her life? why we never see this in trailers? she appears more as an object of So's love, a recipient of his passion .... but maybe this is just the first part and it will take a little bit longer for her to let herself fall deeply in love with someone who she knows is from another time and knows what he will do and what kind of king he will be; ... you can be attracted to someone, but deciding to really love someone you know is from another time can be hard and can be really tragic ... maybe this is why she appear in some scenes with So like she is sad and somehow unresponsive - like when he says "I've missed you" ; for her maybe really loving him is somehow tragic - so close, and in a way 1200 years apart - this is the only idea I have why we dont have till now a scene with both of them confessing or being happy in love ... 

what do you think? I would like to read your thougts on this, if you think is a somepoint in what I write ... 

• Like 18

@louisawatson our teachernim @bebebisous33 can help in getting the tag spelling correct.

@akinahana89 hahah all of you are stalking Yt for fmvs and ita going to imcreasincrease fmvs view counts by thousands cause we all are are badly missing WS-HS onscreen.

thank you everyone posting the mvs...Ill be downloading all tokeep in my collection. 

• Like 13

Found some more! Last batch for the night, I promise. lol.

For HaeWook:

I love the filters and lyric style in this one:

https://youtu.be/xgxp3z6f6vU

11 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@akinahana89 hahah all of you are stalking Yt for fmvs and ita going to imcreasincrease fmvs view counts by thousands cause we all are are badly missing WS-HS onscreen.

thank you everyone posting the mvs...Ill be downloading all tokeep in my collection. 

Haha. I actually didn't realize there were already so many FMVs posted on YouTube. I'm in the middle of making one and was browsing for inspiration when I saw all the ones that hadn't been posted here yet.

• Like 20