[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

i still could not find it in the one i have downloaded. can you give me the link where you have seen it ?

@notintoyou that described why she is like that. And i have seen in many other bts too seems like there is a switch in her as soon as camera is off she switches to a much serious sincere person and in front of camera she is as bubly as HS is. And after seeing ll that if anyone questions her acting they are bad at understanding what genuine acting is.

@violet90

i am still failing to get that scene...can you give me the link of the one having this scene

IU real personality is more quite than her character in this drama and her previous drama..

Evn the actor who play as her manager in the producer said  IU is quite type of person but really caring person and friendly.. 

Lead male co actor who act together with her always said the same that her character in her drama is very different with her real personality. And for me is Cindy and kim botong who are really diff.. kim botong is like a crazy girl type... 

But IU is very smart, mature, caring , careful person, and sincere. She is really honest 

That some article that Jinkijoo (chaeryong) said IU inner strength is amazing and said IU is more like her onnie eventhough Jinkijoo older than IU.

Not just U jinkijoo who said that even her soulmate best friend yooinna who is 12 y diff with IU said that IU sometimes more like onnie and give so much advice to her. 

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Anyway, I was rewatching ep 4 (which is my favourite ep so far), I noticed that the scene with So and Jung plus the evil mum, Jung ended up with tears in his eyes, as you see here,

Is he feeling frustrated that the evil queen has mistaken So for hitting him, or being frustrated that So reprimanded him, or both? I thought Ji Soo should be commended for his acting here. I felt his frustration. Perhaps he didnt like the way his mum treat So too

To me he was having a mixed of feeling.... he realised what his brother said was true (although he doesn't like to hear it especially from WS)  In a way it was quite an embarassment to him too that he seems to still be dependent on his mother.  And I guess too, he loves to challenge others to a fight outside the palace in a way as an escapism from his mother.  

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Gitakawaii said:

Ahh I'm not the only one who noticed lol! I watched the Vapp live he did with LJK and HJH and they kept teasing him so KHN did admit that they got close while filming :) and also he did an interview when he was In Singapore to which he had to answer to this question "Who would you bring back to that Era is you had to choose one of the cast?" He said "IU" while laughing. He's such a dork lol 

LOL!!! KHN is so cute :) btw where did you see the Vapp live? Is it english subs? please share it with us, thank you

edit: I found it :) http://www.vlive.tv/video/12788;jsessionid=570761D0FC323B41BFBE6FC210C73B3B 

LJK did interviewed all the casts for 30+mins, he is super cool guy! 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Lee Junki's V App channel :
http://www.vlive.tv/channels/FCA51

V App Scarlet Heart videos related :

http://www.vlive.tv/video/12438/달의연인-보보경심-려-런닝맨

http://www.vlive.tv/video/12788/JGV-달의-연인---보보경심-려-with-U

I haven't watched them all, but all of them are English subbed :D

thank you so much, I'm watching it now... he's such a sweety 

• Like 12

watching ep 4 again: wow! it takes only 2 interactions with an accepting and caring Soo, for the 4th prince to step in and protect her when she is in need (beaten by YH); she accepted him and was worried for him when he was mad, full with blood, confessing crimes, and she tried to not let him alone to eat by himself next day, and this 2 gestures were enough for him to be able next time he saw her to take responsibilty to protect her; 

there was no one who has the courage and decides fast enough to break some rules or invent something in order to end that hurtfull and unjust beatings - everybody sensed that is not ok that she is beaten, but no one step in; but So did it and he did it naturally and confident; I think he knew for sure what his interfering behavior would mean for all those involved and for all those who watched, but never the less, without hesitation, he stop YH and even more says HS is his. He dont invent some excuse, but take responsibilty for her -  he is not afraid to let anyone think that he may did this for her - something that YH and Wook understand corectly and each of them tried to cope in some way with ths fact : YH ask him if  it is really possible he liked her and Wook tells him that nothing belogs to him. 

• Like 16

On 9/7/2016 at 2:21 PM, Immortal_Angel said:

Like you said both dynasty are two different and the time period is probably different from each other. To me I rather have them adapt a bit of the cversion but stay close to their history cause I'm very interesting in their politics. I'm wondering how the brothers will alley with each other. like in the cversion 4th had 13th by his side while 8th had 9, 10, and 14. I wonder how this one will be like? 

4th forbid any ceremony for Ruoxi to enter into 14th household but 14th ignore it and decorate Ruoxi room with some red since she was a bride. and she decided to cover her head in red cloth when she walk into the room. They were to people husband and wife in name.  4th never officiate Ruoxi as 14th concubine so she never was enter into the family registry

Do anybody know why did Lady Han got sick? I mean in the flashback she was full of life and happy. They never really went into depth as to when she got sick or how long :/

From her symptoms, it looked to me like Lady Hae has tuberculosis.  TB is spread through the air when a person with active TB  coughs, sneezes, and the particles are then inhaled by another person. (similar to colds or the flu)  Perhaps Lady Hae was out shopping in the marketplace one day and a person with TB was also in the marketplace and coughed or sneezed near her-then Lady Hae inhaled the particles and was infected. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah i'm also confuse about this, HS's marriage should be determined by her family, and i thought they mentioned Hae family was quite influence by  their ability on helping 8th prince.

Although in the original Ruo Xi marriaged was arranged by the emperor, since she was the emperor beloved attendance

I understood her to have no family left, that's why she was taken in by Lady Hae. So to all intents and purposes she is an orphan and they can do with her as pleases them? Herself and Lady Hae were said to be very distantly related so Lady Hae's immediate family might not be too bothered by what happens her. Please correct me if I'm wrong someone. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Anyway, I was rewatching ep 4 (which is my favourite ep so far), I noticed that the scene with So and Jung plus the evil mum, Jung ended up with tears in his eyes, as you see here,

Is he feeling frustrated that the evil queen has mistaken So for hitting him, or being frustrated that So reprimanded him, or both? I thought Ji Soo should be commended for his acting here. I felt his frustration. Perhaps he didnt like the way his mum treat So too

Yeh me too! Still thinking that he's an absolute moron for the way he treats his older brother and he deserves that punch in the face, though he kinda felt a bit bitter/remorsed when the mother interfered! Like he doesn't want her to treat him this way at least in front of him! Which makes him to me a tiny tiny better than Yo!

tumblr_od8pkiRhC41s1v3ubo1_540.giftumblr_od8pkiRhC41s1v3ubo2_540.giftumblr_od8pkiRhC41s1v3ubo3_540.giftumblr_od8qhe6Tka1s1v3ubo1_540.gif

• Like 19

9 hours ago, shiraru said:

Do you mean ultimately or currently? Currently it just belong to Wang So, since it was meant to be for his mother but then WS felt down when he saw 14th gave another gift for her. In my interpretation, Wang So is trying to give it to her as either a symbol that he still loves his mother or a symbol of Wang So's attempt at winning the mother's love, even if it's only a fragment of it. Ultimately I think the hairpin would belong to Hae Soo as a symbol that Wang So loves Hae Soo.

I hope he give her a completely different hairpin.   :tears:  The hairpin is a reminder of his mean mother.  Something new and different should be given to Hae Soo.

I'm obsessed with this drama, it's like Lee Mon Ho's Faith all over again.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

Just curious guys, I remember Lady Hae saying that Haesoo's mom passed away, but did they say she doesn't have a dad either?

Even if she was an orphan, her relatives (probably Lady Hae's parents or other aunts and uncles) would probably have more responsibility and say in her life than Wook, since Wook and Haesoo no longer have familial ties without Lady Hae right?

• Like 7

On 9/7/2016 at 7:47 PM, stargazer187 said:

okay, I type these really fast, so first I'd like to apologize if there must be many wrong spellings and grammatical errors here... lol

so, I've finished episode 5 last night. and yaaa... I love this moon lovers more and more and wanting for mon-tue to come faster....

one question

* the princes and princess Yeon Hwa are the children of the same father right? the king. But why does it seem like YH likes her brother, which is the 4th prince. And it clearly showed that she wants him to be her mate candidate. When the 2nd prince said that she'd have a hard time forever to look the uglly face of him and she better choose someone like him who can make her to be the queen. My point is, in that period, goeryo time, marry your siblings is okay? is that so? or did I interpret it wrongly???

Well, after 8th prince wife death, the preview showed that HS will marry, it looks like she'll run away with 4th prince... hmmm.... can't waittt...

yaaa... I love the cinematography of this drama.... and the ost as well... great.... hope the story is getting better... just want to sshare, I originally updated myself about this drama from drama recap sites, some of the earlier comments are negatie, but the more they give negative things it always makes me so curious to prove it right or wrong based on my judgment... and they proved wrong, this drama is great, the casts did their acting great. I hope it keeps being this good till it ends... well despite of the original that might be already predictable that many are already knew... I hope this remake can do much more better and well, lets say they can change or improvise a bit as long as it good, I don't mind...

okay enough comment, will save it for later....

almost forgot... I love every scene that include HS with the princes... anyway so far... from ep 1 - 5 I havent hit any ffd button to skip scenes like I did with other dramas... lol

To answer your question, yes, in Goreyo times, it was acceptable for the royal Family to marry your siblings. To them, the incest helped to keep the bloodline pure. Historically, Wang So did marry his half sister, Yeon Wha, and they had 5 children together. He also married his niece, the daughter of Crown Prince Mu. Apparently, the real Wang Wook also married one of the princesses (also a half sister). In the drama though he has married Lady Hae, so they are not following real life there.

• Like 11