[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

well at least MLSHR has provided some serious refuge for me from the real world. Updated Book II!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12219889/1/Escape-from-The-Palace-Book-II

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8474035/chapters/19416754

*slow clap*

I love the slow build in your story.it makes me crave for more.I wonder how you did the research..the story is full of details..bravo!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, redlion said:

After finished watching BTS scenes..... I envy the casts stylist.... I envy them because they can touch the artists here and there....... :sweatingbullets: 

Even working in a broadcasting company does not ensure us to meet all these actors... :( Even as media partner for the other "Moon" series, the main is coming to town soon... and we cant even get passes.  Yes, I think we have to fly Korea & get a job there in production team!

12 hours ago, junejungki said:

My sister said she wants to quit her job and fly to Korea. She doesnt mind doing menial jobs as long as she can touch Jun Ki. muakakakakak!!

• Like 8

congrats.. u guys managed it finally!

although makes me wonder how crazy must have faith been to claim no.1 spot.. given that was ages ago and with less international fanfare (and video quality.. and if destiny had its way.. .. LJK would have been in that drama)

talk about life and its twists and turns

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, shairli said:

Even working in a broadcasting company does not ensure us to meet all these actors... :( Even as media partner for the other "Moon" series, the main is coming to town soon... and we cant even get passes.  Yes, I think we have to fly Korea & get a job there in production team!

Lets go together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy!! We have reach 2000 page already.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, potatodrama said:

In the other hand, FYI, KBS had a lot of problems with "Beautiful Mind" ratings as well, and then cut 2 episodes to wrao up the drama sooner. It was because the premiere was postponed, and then, couldn't beat "Doctors".

But international viewers loved the drama! And local viewers and critics too, it was a misfortune actually, because the numbers does count after all.

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

Interesting, did Beautiful Mind rate internationally? Even I don't think it did well in the CPI as well which is a domestic rating monitor.

Moon Lovers did have good domestic tv numbers in the earlier episodes and went number 1 in the last 4 episodes. In did top in the CPI rating even higher than other Moon from its ep 14-18 which was its finale episode.

Beautiful Mind may have some international following but I don't think it legitimately rated well. While Moon Lovers topped Singapore & Malaysia holding more than 70% viewership. It's streaming more than 2 billion views in China. It was simulcast in many Asian countries & did pretty well in the rating. It's currently airing in North America & other parts of the world. It is still coming on Netflix. 

I agree,yes, the number counts. But in South Korea TV rating is not the only number that counts. They have the CPI rating monitor which uses wider data.

I do agree CPI rating has bigger influence over just the TV rating. 

Comparing the Two Moons,  Moon Lovers held 1st in 1-4episodes and lost its strong hold from 5th-14th.. Not too far behind though then regained the number 1 spot from ep 15-20.  

Internationally, well no competition there. 

• Like 8

On 11/12/2016 at 9:22 PM, ziggy123 said:

I will not even count AAA vote cause it's not a good award system if they are putting someone with a first attempt at acting and not even much screen time into the actors list. He obviously needs to do a bit more projects to get acknowledged for an acting award. Baek hyun did well as wang eun but but not award worthy (dont kill me exo fans just my opinion).

Agreed. When you open up voting to the public, it really is a popularity vote but I think that is what the award is about. I think it is advertised as a popularity award but the problem is when you have singers turned actors they really should only be in one category and not both. That being said I am happy for our Eun who did a great job at dying :lol: I wasn't able to complete my login for the voting but I did send an email complaining about the app to AAA.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kiinn said:

True. Thanks to Wang So, every man around me now looks like a walking potato.

I was attending a formal party on the weekend, it's a very nice one, men were all suited up. The single ladies were keen on mingling. A friend of mine pointed at a group of men and said, 'Look,look, the good looking ones were grouping there' While me, with my konnyaku brain still stuck in SHR aftermath, gave a brief scan, obviously failed to find somebody looked like Wang So / LJG, nonchalantly disagreed and shifted my attention back to my salad. Of course, I didn't meet anyone that night, cause I was too busy drinking, everything was hazy for the rest of the night.

YH - Kang Hanna

I loathe YH to death, the first thing I'd do if I arrived in Goryeo was to skin her alive.

As for Kang Hanna, i don't really feel anything. She's pretty, but I have yet seen her depth, so Idk. She seems legit and smart though. I can understand why LJG said he liked her character, personally. Her acting was expressive, and you could catch her emotion straightaway, she's a solid character it's easy to connect to her as sparing-acting partner, while HS was a bit unpredictable and sometime she's hidden in her shell. This is only my view though, you don't have to agree.

Fans hatred are common after-effect of bad guy roles. If she's a professional, she may even feel proud cause it means she succeeded. Although, I agree they shouldn't bash her, those are childish. 

Happy almost-2000! Wiiiiii  :heart:

I have raise my bar when comes to men. Good looking men with suit doesnt impress me anymore. Haish!!! LJG/WS makes normal men looks like minion now. I am in the midst changing my husband clothes collection and he was annoyed. But he play along and wear the clothes I pick for him. This is WS/LJG curse :grin:

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

congrats.. u guys managed it finally!

although makes me wonder how crazy must have faith been to claim no.1 spot.. given that was ages ago and with less international fanfare (and video quality.. and if destiny had its way.. .. LJK would have been in that drama)

talk about life and its twists and turns

yes faith is no 1 in soompi forums and to think it should be LJG's project also...

maybe since its LMH, it was a popular forum back then. also IT HAS 24 EPISODES AND ALSO IN SBS ! (just think what happened to MLSHR.,. grrr) :P

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

yes faith is no 1 in soompi forums and to think it should be LJG's project also...

maybe since its LMH, it was a popular forum back then. also IT HAS 24 EPISODES AND ALSO IN SBS ! (just think what happened to MLSHR.,. grrr) :P

No i meant, joon ki was supposed to do faith but then military refused his extension and he had to leave that project.. and LMH joined

LMH was big after BOF...but i guess heirs popularity is really behind current stardom.. and with another hit that he will give this year..well!!!

• Like 10