[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Annyeong Chingudeul! Just 9 more posts and we move into the 4th spot overtaking Goong as the Soompi drama with the most replies.

The other dramas in the top 'all time' spots include:

1) Faith - 90,800

2) Nice Guy / The Innocent Man - 46,976

3) You're the Best Lee Soon Shin - 44,714

4) Goong/Princess Hours - 39,986

EDIT: HAH! CONGRATULATIONS! WE JUST EXCEEDED GOONG!

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, shairli said:

You got my respect Mr Lee Joon Gi! 

You appreciate your fans :wub:

I do respect him the way he appreciate his fans...

i've watch some of his interaction with his fans in airport... so adorable:wub:

btw... happy 2000 pages... :blush: and 4th place of Soompi most replies :) 

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, kiinn said:

As for Kang Hanna, i don't really feel anything. She's pretty, but I have yet seen her depth, so Idk. She seems legit and smart though. I can understand why LJG said he liked her, personally. Her acting was expressive, and you could catch her emotion straightaway, as a solid character it's easy to connect to her as sparing-acting partner, while HS was a bit unpredictable and sometime she's hidden in her shell. This is only my view though, you don't have to agree.

Ahh he didn't say that. The question was, "Who do you prefer, Hae Soo or Yeon Hwa?". He said he was attracted to Yeon Hwa's character because she was strong and independent. But throughout the course of the drama, he "developed feelings for Hae Soo". 

• Like 11

Here are some stories I recommend you chingus to read on Moon Lovers archive and on fanfic too. The stories are great. They move your heart and you fall in love with SoxSoo all over again. The writers are doing fabulous jobs!! 

"Decisions"http://archiveofourown.org/works/8489620/chapters/19455517 

"Even if we are from different worlds"http://archiveofourown.org/works/8508412/chapters/19499590 

"Three Inches from Heaven" http://archiveofourown.org/works/8536939/chapters/19571296

"Journey to Silla" http://archiveofourown.org/works/8387764/chapters/19215688

"Our New Life Daily Diary" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12220425/1/Our-New-Life-Diary

"The World They Create Together" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12198443/1/The-World-They-Create-Together

(Not sure if the links will show or if they open when you click on them. so I wrote each title down)

• Like 12

I remember it was this poster that entice me to finally start watching MLSHR Ep-1 -- by then it was showing Ep-14.  I was so behind most of you. 

AND it was also HJH (King Yo) who piqued my curiosity b'cos I just saw him in another show from 7 years ago -- now that show is all forgotten.

I certainly jumped to LJG's ship -- FAST.

But give credit to HJH coz he was also brilliant in his portrayal of Yo too!!! 

:

• Like 17

On Ngày 11 tháng 11 năm 2559 BE at 3:58 PM, Ainee Etp said:

HS and Eun are same age, if according to novel and C-version, they are both 16 at the very start of episode. 

We know Gwangjong is 25 when he ascended the throne. He's 21 when Yo ascended the throne, and 19 when WM was the King. WS was sent to borders on Taejo's order for one year while HS works as musuri, before Taejo's death, meaning he was 18.

Consider that from appearance of Go Ha Jin in Goryeo until the poison tea incidence is one year span. That will mean HS and Eun were 16, while WW and WS were 17 (since they were born in same year) as a start. But here's the problem, how old will Wang Won then, since he is supposed to be between Eun and WS/WW?

Unless the start of episode to the poison tea incidence were only a few months time. Then :

HS and Eun = 16

Wang Won = 17

WS and WW = 18 (WW  feels too mature for 18 though)

BA and WJ = between 13-15

Ok, I hate this but I have to use YH as benchmark for timeline. Judging by the "fateful" night between GJ and YH, YH was impregnated when HS about to leave the palace. That will be 10 months before Wang Ju's birth in November, 955. Means HS left the palace around Jan, 955. She should be 6 - 8 weeks pregnant that she knows she missed her period and shows sign of pregnancy while the doctor do not know. So her daughter should be born around Sep-Oct, 955. She died not long after that.

Means HS is in Goryeo starting from 942 and died at 955. 13 years then... And she died at age 29. This is only correct if YH gets pregnant on first try, but based on her character she will have gulp in all the tonic and medicine to make sure.

Means the editing team rushed all remaining 6 years into 2 episodes!  Am I ranting again? :sweatingbullets:

I'd already read the chinese story. and in that book, main female (25yrs old) die and reincarnate into a 13yrs old girl. 10 is 16. 13-14 maybe 14/15. 4 & 8 are at age 23. When she reached 14, she had to live in the palace. from 24-31 she become a washing maid. 31 yrs old 4 took her as his mistress ... and she left the palace and die when she was 35 yrs old.

In Korean drama, a little bit different. Soo wAs 13, 10  was 14. 13/14 maybe 14 (same age, but different month, maybe younger than 10)). Soo became a royal maid at age 15, I guess. So & Wook = 17, Won's maybe 16

congratulation for 2000 pages ... <3 keep this topic moving on .... bravo

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Ahh he didn't say that. The question was, "Who do you prefer, Hae Soo or Yeon Hwa?". He said he was attracted to Yeon Hwa's character because she was strong and independent. But throughout the course of the drama, he "developed feelings for Hae Soo". 

Yes, I meant that. Please refer to my previous post :sweatingbullets: . Sorry I shorten the sentence, I assumed everybody'd already watched that, I didn't need to explain it literally.

Happy 2001! Yayyyyyy 

Should have posted Wang So's pic, but I'm in mood for Soon-duk k5409.gif

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong Chingudeul! Just 9 more posts and we move into the 4th spot overtaking Goong as the Soompi drama with the most replies.

1) Faith - 90,800

EDIT: HAH! CONGRATULATIONS! WE JUST EXCEEDED GOONG!

Manse! Manse! Manmanse! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

1) Faith - 90,800

Oh there is such ranking as well. :) 

I love this drama. It is now my favourite drama of all time. I love this drama because it is unique to other kdramas. It is a drama that you are not allowed to bat an eyelid otherwise you will miss alot if you do. 

I have become a Lee Joon Gi fan after  this drama. I thought Wang So is the best acted character in kdrama. He maybe an acting genius but I am sure he prepared so much for the role. He perfected it. He was Wang So from head to toe. It was my first drama of his but he already captivated my interest from his first scene in ep 1. 

I moved on to his other projects. I did not realise he was already big even from back then. I actually saw this Hawaii news in youtube. He was given an award in Hawaii for his role in The King and the Clown. It was another Lee Joon Gis masterpiece. It was a movie that you need to watch few times though. So far In this 2.5 months, I have watched all his projects except Joseon Gunman and Scholar Who Walks the Night and his other earlier movies. I can say all his projects are good but I must say The King And the Clown, Virgin Snow, Time Between Dog & Wolf, Iljimae, Arang are my on repeat list. 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

I'm the 40,001?  Damn, I'm not. But glad I was here to be with all of you! Happy 40,000 & More!!

4 Great Reasons to Celebrate:

(1) 40,000 posts 

(2) 4th all time

(3) 4th Prince 

(4) 4th King

Now I can die happy :) 

nope u are 40002 post haha;)

@pauexclusive spotted below the stairs

• Like 10