[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Aww :( I kept hoping that at least Soon Deok didn't really die - that her father would have spirited her away and she would have a cute baby... Devastating deaths - my co-workers thought I lost family members that day with my swollen and puffy eyes...

Same here.I should write my version of their story.In my story,Soonduk lives,she's pregnant with Eun's babies,gave birth to quadruplets and family line goes on.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Same here.I should write my version of their story.In my story,Soonduk lives,she's pregnant with Eun's babies,gave birth to quadruplets and family line goes on.

I'll happily read that! They were just so innocent - You knew they were too good for that place :(

• Like 3

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Yes. I got it just now. But in our country, customs normally charge bulk item or in another word, stuff that are for business people. Buying stuff to be resell here in Malaysia. For personal use, they release it immediately after inspection. I got my MLSHR pre order OST yesterday. 

Wow, where to get it?

• Like 4

LOL so now, we've got to choose his body parts? Are we going to cut him and distribute them in pieces?

I'll choose his voice, hehe. k5435.gif

Talking about body parts, I was taught by a relative years ago, about how to read someone personality through his/her face. These are just for fun, so please don't take it seriously.

Jawline ----> his prominent jawline shows that he is a 'tough person', stubborn ( can also mean he stands firmly on his principles), ppl with this jawline are usually hardworking too.

Small face ( bone structure, not related to fat/weight) ---> ppl with small face ( opposite of broad face) are sensitive, and insecure.

Upper lip---> he's a straightforward person. he doesn't like to beat around the bush, and likes to communicate his opinion directly/transparently

Lower lip---> shows his 'spending' or his attitude towards money/wealth. It looks pretty standard, so he's neither stingy nor extravagant.

Ears---> he listens to others' thoughts / he's observant towards the opinions of ppl around him.

Again, don't take this seriously, LOL.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

Every time I watch LJK, I like to bite his jaw! Perfect jawline!  Growl!  Awoooo-woo-woo! :D

1 hour ago, micimoniq said:

I like so voice when he entered his mom's room "naya,....omonim" with his deep sorrow voice and all his tone which different from other male voice actor

:blush: Wow, everyone has chosen one part of his body as their like...Hehehe, I m a bit greedy, I like every parts of him, I don't dare to have him part by part, I want him in fullness...hahaha.

But one thing I need to highlight is that he has a very sexy voice. I love to hear his manly and unique voice. His voice could draw your attention and calm you down 

• Like 18

16 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

:blush: Wow, everyone has chosen one part of his body as their like...Hehehe, I m a bit greedy, I like every parts of him, I don't dare to have him part by part, I want him in fullness...hahaha.

But one thing I need to highlight is that he has a very sexy voice. I love to hear his manly and unique voice. His voice could draw your attention and calm you down  

I agree. I dont have to look at the video or tv every time I heard his voice. I know the voice belongs to Lee Jun Ki.  His deep manly voice very soothing. I dont know why but that is how I feel. 

16 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

I have one question, hope someone can answer on behalf..DOEs LJK OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND? Besides the rumors with second lead from Gunman, does he really has a girlfriend? 

No solid proof he is dating but then again we never know because he once said in his interview, he will never reveal if he is dating or not. He wants to keep his private life from media. 

• Like 12

For those who miss his voice....

This is from the cosmopolitan interview.And the video below...I don't if anyone posted it yet but omg scenes pieced together to show the characters in modern day and the two met in the end!I wish Scarlet Heart will announce a film or something to show the reincarnated characters living in 21st century.That'd be interesting.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I know everyone is discussing about LJK's everything(please continue...having so much fun reading your posts).Sorry to suddenly cut in but I can't help but post this cos' I saw it on my IG.They're so cute together!Miss EunDuk couple...:wub:

Really cute!!! :heart: Onscreen and offscreen. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I have one question, hope someone can answer on behalf..DOEs LJK OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND? Besides the rumors with second lead from Gunman, does he really has a girlfriend? 

@junejungki Noted and thank you

I read somewhere he said that he is single (maybe years ago) and even ask people to introduce a good woman for him. He also said that even staffs don't believe he doesn't have a girlfriend and feel pity for him.

36 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I believe his voice contribute a lot for his acting, which makes him manlier.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, minmar said:

Ok:  Get in line everyone.  Here are the parts.  Pick yours!

Lol, I consciously pick his eyes but subconsciously I'm drawn to his lips and voice lol. Definitely love those eyes I can stare at them all day.

I remember watching ilimae and thinking omg something about those eyes, their small but so much impact esp when he's sad or does the sad expression they speak words. I guess it's always been his eyes for me even during the my girl days when I was still not a fan his eyes stood out to me they can convey so much with one stare.

I see how desperate we are so many future fan vids. LJK fulfill our wishes give us closure. I'm prob one of the many who feels 20 didn't do me any good. I hate open endings and I never get them. Being a visual person I need them to show me a happy ending lol open endings where I have to imagine the rest suck. Till this day I'm still lost with Sangdoo let's go to schools ending lol. I get that not all endings are happy but it's distracting when I hear there was a future scene that was edited out. I was seriously going to accept that not seeing So again was her punishment for leaving him in the first place lol. How can I move on and accept that if they keep on teasing us? How it ended with So stating those lines do not help either. I rather just see her crying then the him carrying her on his back as a memory scene... No I will find you scene lol.

• Like 10