[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So soo's doughter?  She's in a good hands. Jung protect her with his life. So would secretly see her from far, because that's what soo wants. She and jung may visit palace whenever they want. It's for her best, for her protection.

BA meet his future wife (wook's doughter), their son is the 7th king of goryeo. Cmiw historically

For me,

Its not a sad ending. It's reality...

open thread ... 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, roneddski said:

Maybe the last part is a subtle hint that WS did somehow transport to the modern timeline. Since he said that wherever HS is, he will find her. Just before leaving, JiMong had already revealed to him that HS could be someone from the future.. So with this new found realization, the eclipse(door to future) opens up at that moment to facilitate his time travel.. Maybe that eclipse opens up only when everyone has left you(since there is no point staying in Goryeo anymore!)... So knowing this, Ji Mong left first to meet GHJ at the exhibition.. and WS follows soon after! 

The part where WS touched his face and then revealed his scar.. symbolises that he will meet GHJ as the true original WS in the future, not the Gwangjong he became when he ascended the throne.

I kinda like this kind of thought. :w00t:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, htk9207 said:

So where is it? Why SBS cut the most important scene? 

OH NO! They cut the most important scene!! OH NOOO!!! Maybe to be the same as the international version?! OH NOOO!!!! Seriously!!! :crazy: I will time travel to the past and kill the editor just before he starts editing this drama!!! 

• Like 12

They really played us... the eclipse, HS remembering WS and him saying I will never let you go OVER AND OVER, even JiMong forcing her to remember...

..and then nothing. NOTHING. Just sad WS being lonely.

I really hope we get the last scene. I think they didn't predict the outrage... fear our wrath, hell hath no fury like a fan scorned!

• Like 12

Why did they hv the scene with Jimong telling So that "i think Soo is from future" when they dont intend to send So to future as well? 

This is the most absurd n cliffhanging ending ive watched so far.

by logic, there MUST be at least an episode more to explain that. 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

They should have not included the scene where Baek Ah met WooHee's daughter. Arggghh!! Why did they end it that way?!?! I need the extra scene. Will they release it only in the Director's cut DVD?

That is not WooHee daughter, I'm taking a guess maybe Wook married a woman from WooHee people and that tricket is something important to the family. Cause there wasn't a huge skip line that WooHee even if she did it with Baek Ah that he wouldn't know cause during the time skip, he's been with her

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, LoveBunny said:

which part ? did we miss something ?

Wook and his greedy mother was talking about introducing his child to the palace. His mother was keen on making his child the next king, Wook disagreed.

Anyway, not important at all. They could just replace that with more HS & WS scenes.

They could but they wouldn't :mellow:  *sobbing in the corner*

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

My question, does So knows or suspect who's the father of that little girl?  He did ask how old is she to Jung and Jung didn't answer.  So must have thought Jung is the father. But then again if So knows he is the father he would have taken the child to live in the palace, the one thing that Haesu didn't want.

he knows.. that's why he asked Jung to visit him in the palace with the Kid. The kid is not known, she might be in danger if the palace knew abt her.. and Su wished the daughter to live outside the palace.

• Like 11

Totally cried buckets and blown away on how fast the pace was for episode 20.

The one thing that irks me is this ..... the little girl. 

WS must know she is his kid right? He is too smart not to suspect and later Jung pretty much confirmed it saying HS wouldn't want her to grow up in the palace. 

Did he think the kid was HS and Jung? 

Cos after allowing Jung to come back to the palace etc, he just calmly walked away from both of them. 

You would think he would want to grab and hug a part of HS right? 

I find it totally sad for WS. He was truly alone ..... even Jimong left him. 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

well, they could still do a sequel/season 2 with very likeable story, starring both the leads...
maybe not named SHR but just moonlovers2 (with romcom melodrama mix and association with ML1)

I am really hoping for season 2, like I picture IU and LJG doing rom com just like how they are on BTS. 

If only Korea's ratings cooperated I am sure they'll have it on works.. but apparently not.

The only hope is China, other countries request, invest for them to do a season 2. 

• Like 14