[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Maral said:

Sorry to cut your insightful post. But i think this part sums up WS very well, specially when it comes to WW and HS. Everyone around him put others before him, even his father whom i believe truly cared for him. The only hope he had was HS loving only him. And with her devotion to WW that hope vanished in the thin air.  Also HS witnessed horrific things before, yet when WS offered her marriage to leave the palace and than divorce her she refused.  BECAUSE of WW (if i remember correctly). Now she choses to leave with Jung? Yes i as a viewer may understand her actions but from WS point of view this is betrayal...

I'm going to miss this drama. i'll miss LJK ( and wait for his next project) and his awesome way to deliver WS every shade in to light. I'm gonna miss the music and the beautiful yet painful story of each character. Most of all I'll miss the writers effort to show that none of the characters are 100% black or white......well except for the evil queen who hated her son for no reason...   

Personally i don't find evil queen bad either.. very unique personality but with her own reasons

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kuanphing said:

if haesoo die in georyo and back to the future, actually she will back to unhappy life.. i wonder if wangsoo will become a debt collector or a shark loan boss then fall in love with her and free all the loans yaayy.. ok just ignore it..:vicx:

cant wait for the final tonight :wub:  

Chaebol.. of the shopping mall/store (chain of store owner) she works in :P ... 

and then part 2 will be all about Master's Sun part 2..:P

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

LOl.... YH will be frustration to death knowing that all woman, even the ugliest one wanting his "husband" and become her rival. her annoyed face will be epic to watch...:lol:

i remember the "royal tailor" movie.. hahahaha.. its unlikely considering WS nature to do that..

5 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

Just in. I have an interview to get promoted tomorrow yet right now I don't give an F! Give me a good finale! Come on!

10. Priorities misaligned.

Oh my goodness the same goes for me although that would be on friday but im supposed to be mentally prepare for it, MLSHR comes first i guess,and im nowhere normal these days.

i didnt even study my presentation. I guess i just need to watch ep 19 and 20 back to back to get pass this madness. 

On the other hand, HS and WS my star crossed lovers, i just dont know what to do with u guys, my frustration for ep 19 is justt ugh! Cant explain it. 

I knew from the very beginning that this would be tragic, but i love tragedy and angst, what im looking forward for tonights episode is the grief that WS will feel once he learns that HS died, BBJX C-version i felt that the emotion showed by 4th during this scene lacked something, it was painful but what i was looking for was devastation in all its art form. 

I trust LJG to be able to deliver that, he has been constantly exceeding expectations with his acting. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, lazyme2day said:

Yes, some may say that she should just spend the rest of her remaining life with Wang So while she still can (is this not being selfish as well if she did), however, if you look back at yesterday's episode and the previous ones, clearly Yeon Hwa (I hope I got her name correct. :sweatingbullets:) has given HaeSoo some sort of reality check and confrontation that all deaths were caused by HaeSoo's interference. This is a major blow for HaeSoo after her friend, Chae Ryung's, death.  HaeSoo started to blame herself for all that has happened and with all this blame (that YH had said to her :angry:), HaeSoo just couldn't endure it anymore and needs to muster the courage to leave her love, Wang So, to prevent any further casualties (which I think it's a bit too late since most of them died already. LOL).  Probably what hurts her even more is that she cannot speed her remaining days with Wang So just a bit longer as she had wished.

3 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Hae Soo has told WS REPEATEDLY that she want to leave the palace and she told him the real reason. But he choose not to listen to her. And for her last effort to make him understand, she choose to accept Jung's proposal.

And the last one, how good is LJG portraying the broken heart king. He looks so hurt, disappointed, angry, and defeated when he realize Wook-Soo past relationship. So much pain for Wang So.

Just a thought after my second viewing of ep 19.

What if when HS first asked GJ to give her permission to leave the palace is simply to leave the palace and not equating to "lets break up, end this and never see each other again" She was feeling burdened from all the deaths and especially getting tugged because of politics. She just needed to be away from the rotten place. Although leaving meant they wont "live together" anymore but doesn't mean they cannot see each again. 

Now since GJ cannot allow such distance between them she resorted to accepting Jung's proposal. If you guys remember HS once said to WS on an earlier episode...something along the lines of "Is it a crime to want to live" 

She wanted to live, maybe extend her life a little, maybe occasionally see GJ instead of growing to resent him in that place where she feels to be slowly dying.

My greatest whinge from this episode is direction and writing especially the transition from "final break up" to HS leaving Damiwon" scene. The length of her devastation was too short and lacking in emotion and impact. Her smiling from relief the next day was longer in length in terms of seconds which made it appear unbalanced to me as a viewer.

• Like 7

I finally watched 19 with sub. :bawling:

I have to say I don't resent Soo as much afterward. I guess sub gave me a new perspective on her train of thought. I still love SoSoo to pieces so finger cross I don't have to harm the director, the writer or whomever responsible for tonite. :angry:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, tinniet said:

@qwenli do you know what time the V live from the fanmeeting will start? Is it going to be 10pm KST too? I'm torn between watching V live or the actual drama lol

@qwenli do you know what time the V live from the fanmeeting will start? Is it going to be 10pm KST too? I'm torn between watching V live or the actual drama lol

actually i am not sure if they are broadcasting now or tomorrow. morning maybe they will edit then show tomorrow morning.

Fans in the theatre are currently seated already. Am so excited.

• Like 5

If the happy ending the PD was talking about is WS and HS being reunited in DEATH, then I will lose all my respect for him, and I won't watch another drama of his unless it's deemed good by critics and fans alike. It'll be the end for me tonight as well.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

Sorry if i made you cry, even i am crying buckets and today is my birthday too! Ah don't know whether i should be happy or sad! 

Happy birthday!!!

btw that still is a flashback... i have no hope, i know i will cry more watching that scene

• Like 3

Hi everyone. I was pass3rby in this forum until my laptop is broken this morning. I kept all the passwords for my email account,twitter,IG, including this forum in my laptop. I never used my phone nor the other email address. Because phone and this email address are mainly for work. 

I was devastated. I couldn't watched the SBS version of Ep 19. I couldn't like nor post comment here. But i still could read all the post since this morning.

I cried several times today reading all the analyses and your angts and rants. So i created another account here just to be able to 'celebrate' the incoming pain,and mourning the happiness of the last episode. 

It's been agreat journey with you all. I'm gonna miss MLSHR n u.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

Sorry if i made you cry, even i am crying buckets and today is my birthday too! Ah don't know whether i should be happy or sad! 

happy bday! im nearing mine too, its good it doesnt fall on monday or tuesday.. hopefully the anguish will go away just in time, and just reminisce on the good days.... (watch ep 1-16 only for your heart...:))

• Like 3